Tales Of Pussy (And Lots Of It)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sighed in pleasure, Dylan tried to pull her top over her head to reveal her large beauties. "No... someone might come out here," she panted, trying to pull her shirt down.

"Nobody can see," Dylan whispered as his fingers rolled and mashed her taut nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Emily sighed as her temperature rose from his expert manipulation of her sensitive tits. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure it was clear, then pulled her shirt over the top up over her breasts, dropped his head and began sucking on her left breast.

"Ohhh Gooddd, stop, stop!" she groaned, panting heavily. "Some... someone will see. Let's go back to my place and I promise to fuck your lights out."

"Nobody's here," he panted back, sucking fiercely at her left nipple as his tongue rolled it around in his mouth. She groaned lost in the moment, but she gathered herself and pulled her top down again, "We can't do this here. Please come back to my place."

Dylan sensed an opportunity here. He loved semi-public sex. It was one of his biggest turn-ons. He did not have time to go back to her place for a quickie, but he was determined not to let this opportunity pass if he could help it. If he could get her naked right here in the courtyard, that would make it interesting, very interesting indeed. As he tried to work out his plan in his head, his skilled fingers returned to her soft flesh, his finger tips rolling and twisting her nipples as she groaned and rolled her head slowly from side to side.

Panting, weak in the knees, and her pussy growing hotter by the second, she pushed him back and looked at him with eyes that were glazed over with desire and said, "God, what are you doing to me?"

"Getting ready to give you the best fuck you have ever had," Dylan whispered to her causing her pussy to heat up and begin to overflow. As he continued to knead and pull at her big tits, pinching and twisting her tender nipples that sent ripples of sensations through her body, Emily's pleasure-addled brain tried to focus on what Dylan was doing to her. God, this guy knew how to stoke her fire. Her cunt was leaking like a sieve has he squeezed and mauled her tits. Her hands dropped to his crouch as if they had a mind of their own, searching for his cock. When she found the hard large lump in his pants, her head swooned. He couldn't be that big! He was huge! Her cunt snapped at the thought of that much cock pushing its way into her again and again. Her hands began to rub the outline of his great cock as her brain tried to imagine what it would be like to be fucked by this cock. Reeling from what he was doing to her tits and the feeling of his giant cock in her hands, Emily started to give herself over to her sensations.

Dylan returned his mouth to hers and they kissed deeply and passionately, their tongues slithering together, first in her mouth, then his. His right hand slid down between her parted thighs and stroked her pussy through her jeans.

"Uhmmmmmmmmm," Emily mewled as she floated on a sea of pleasurable sensations. Her hand continued its fevered motion as she stroked up and down the length of his straining cock as it pushed against the denim of his jeans. As they continued their passionate kissing, he dropped both hands to the waistband of her low rider jeans, and popped the catch and forcing her zipper downward.

"N... nooooo," she whined, "some... someone will coooooome"!

"Yeah, me," he gasped, his breathing harsh and ragged as he pushed into her jeans and found no panties in the way of his hand. He could feel the heat rising from between her legs. Her jeans were so tight that he could not get his whole hand on her cunt so he forced her tight pants down several inches as she struggled briefly, and half-heartedly against him. His hand managed to get a firm grip on her cunt and his fingers rubbed up and down her dripping slit. He slipped a single finger up inside her moist, hot little tunnel and began to slide it in and out slowly as he rubbed her hardening clit with his thumb. Emily grunted and her hips began to hump against his hand.

He started to put part two of his daring idea into action. He took a second to undo his own jeans, and took out his rock hard, throbbing cock and put it in her hand. Her jaw hung open as she looked at the nine inch monster pulsing in her hand. She seemed dazzled by the feel and heft of the bulging cock, her fingers closing and pulling on the massive length as it jerked in her hot sweaty palm. At that moment, she gave herself over completely to her building lust. Dylan moaned in response as he returned to kissing her and using both hands to stroke her clit and finger her dripping slot. As he cupped her leaking cunt and slowly drove two fingers in and out of her steamy hole, she fairly danced on his hand. Moaning and whimpering into his mouth as they kissed, she worked her ass back and forth trying to get more and more of his thrusting fingers up inside her. And her fingers were not idle either, as they stroked the length of his burning cock, flying up and down at rapid pace. When his big mushroom shape head began to leak pre-cum all over her hands, her efforts seemed to re-double.

Emily was beside herself with lust. She had no idea where she was or concern about what was about to happen in this semi-public place. She only was aware of the burning urge in her hungry cunt and the massive prick that throbbed in her tiny hands. Her only thought, her only desire at that moment was to have that thick column of male flesh jammed up into her smoldering cunt so she could ride it to a giant cum.

Dylan knew that he had her. She was on fire. He may not have known how to talk to her because of his momentary lack of confidence, but his body knew what to do with a half-naked girl bouncing up and down on his two juice-covered fingers. He had done this hundreds of time, so this was instinct, this was second nature to Dylan, and he just followed his gut and started the third stage of his little public seduction.

He pulled back from Emily, taking his fingers from her leaking cunt, and looked at the gasping girl. Her sweatshirt pulled about her beautiful breasts, all swollen and red from his caresses, and her jeans around her thighs slick from her juice. She stared glassily at him, dazed. He turned her around and made her lean against the bar stool, while his hand tugging her jeans down further below her sexy round ass cheeks. Moving behind her, he bent her forward and took his thick cock in his hand and pressed the slick knob against her wet slit. He loved the feeling of her heat and wetness as he rubbed the large mushroom head up and down her moist crack, covering it with her liquid essence. Then he slowly pushed his hard cock into her juicy cunt.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned with a breathy gasp, her head snapping back and her body pushing back against him. Emily was braced against the stool and her ponytail had come undone. Her brown and blond streaked hair hung down covering her face as the head of Dylan's thick long prick pushed deep into her silky sheath. He pushed in a few inches, slowly, teasingly, watching the long thick column of male muscle sink into her molten heat. With her thighs held together by her jeans, she was tighter than any virgin. He had not been inside a pussy, any pussy, in two months and as he worked his cock deeper and deeper into her mushy core, he reveled in her liquid heat. He had pushed about half-way into her super-tight cunt, he gripped her hips and slowly pulled back until just the large knob of his cock was inside her cunt lips. The friction created by her tight gash squeezing him and the thickness of his massive cock as he pulled out sent sensations of lust rushing to his brain. He paused for just a second to enjoy the jeopardy of it all. The naked girl, their exposed position, the danger of being caught, the time limit he was up against, all these things he loved about the seduction of this new cunt.

Then with three hard thrusts, he buried the full-length of his long fuck-stick deep inside her smoking hot cunt. "Ohhhh fuck! This is so fucking good," Dylan grunted as the thick head of his cock came to rest against her quivering cervix. It felt good to be home again.

"Unnnnhhhhhh," Emily groaned as her head shot back and her back arched. She opened her eyes wide as the thick rod pushed against the sides of her hot pussy and deeper than almost anyone had ever been. As he paused for just a moment to let her trembling cunt adjust to his size and thickness, her entire world was focused on the massive piece of male muscle stuffed up her hot pussy. Her burning cunt lips were tightly stretched around the thick base of his cock and it felt like she had a log lodged inside her pussy. She gave a long sigh of pleasure as she adapted to his size and begged him, "Oh God, your dick! Please fuck me, fuck me with it now!"

With one eye on the patio door and one on the incredible sight of his giant pole sliding in and out of her upturned shaved cunt, his hands slid upwards along her taut stomach toward her large swinging breasts. He felt the little jewel in her pierced belly button, and the ridges of her ribcage on the way to cup her jiggling tits. He sank his fingers into her meaty flesh, pressing upwards and mashing her large tits together. Her hard nipples felt like burning coals against his hands. Then he began to fuck into her with long deep strokes that touched every part of her over-stimulated pussy.

"Ungh!" she grunted, as he began to stroke into her with hard and fast thrusts of his cock. Her cunt was boiling and gushing with lust as it squeezed tightly down on his plunging cock. "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she groaned each time Dylan sank his cock into her depths. Her jaw was slack and her bright-blues eyes closed as she reveled in the hard, fast pumping of Dylan's cock as he drilled into her again and again. With each deep thrust, his thick cock rubbed against her throbbing clit, driving her even crazier with intense passion. Her hips were trying to move and match his thrusts, while her jeans kept her thighs close together making her fiery sheath only tighter, increasing the indescribable pressure on his driving cock. His hips were moving with a rapid pace as he speared her again and again, his cockhead plunging the full length of her quivering velvet fuckhole with each powerful stroke. Emily's body shook and jerked each time his cock rammed into her, her head snapping back each time his raging cock lanced deep into her seething cunt.

She groaned as hot sexual energy flowed through her. She could feel the spreading warmth in her belly as her belly responded to his hot fucking. She could feel her body beginning to shake and tremble with sexual heat. As Dylan's immense organ pumped in and out of her cunt, she remembered how she could lose all control of her body and become a total cock whore, a sluttish, shameless female animal, totally in thrall to a hard pounding cock. Especially to this amazing cock that was fucking her now. Her head thrashed from side to side and her buttocks slammed back against his plunging tool. She jammed her cunt back to meet each lunging thrust, taking the hard impact of his cock against her cervix with terrible excitement. Her guts tumbled and boiled, her mind reeled, her cunt shook and spasmed around his fast moving prick

He could feel her gooey cunt began to quiver and flutter along the length of his lunging spear as he drove into her roasting snatch, stroking her fire higher and higher with each plunge. He held her tits in a steel-like grip as he hammered his pounding cock down into her gushing cunt. He could feel her start to cum as her gasping and moaning grew louder and louder, her cunt seeking the white hot load of white cum that would put out the wracking need inside of her aching twat. Leaning over her trembling body, his hands grasping her heavy swinging tits, he drilled his thick hard cock into the heat of her shuddering sheath.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!... Oh God! Oh God! OOOHHH GOOOOOOODDD!!!" Emily screamed out in a gut-wrenching moan. Her head snapped back, almost hitting him in the face as she trembled in ecstasy. Her climaxing cunt clamped down on his thrusting cock, milking and pulling at his steel-like pole as he battered her defenseless twat. With her body shaking violently, her fiery pussy tightly wrapped around his driving prick, her large breasts straining against his strong hands, Dylan gasped as her pussy spasmed around his cock, almost tearing his cock off from its roots. It was like riding a bucking bronco as Emily drove her ass up and down, back and forth trying to get more and more of his rock hard cock inside her ravenous hole. He didn't halt his earnest pumping until her was sure her orgasm had passed, and the clutching of her vibrating cunt had eased up. He gently pulled his giant cock from her dripping, quivering pussy and made her sit on one of the high bar chairs that were scattered around the enclosure. Giving her no time to think he quickly took off her shoes and pants in a rush, his thick cock bouncing in front of him, red and angry-looking as her abundant cunt juice dripped from the end of his prick. Emily sank back against the chair completely winded from the frenzied cum that had rocked her body to its core. Freeing her clothes from her body, he pitched them onto a nearby table and stepped between her wide spread thighs. He pulled his jeans down his thighs more freeing up his cock and balls. His prick stood out in front of him like a thick iron rod. Taking his slick, juice covered cock in his hand; he placed the mushroom head against her dripping cunt lips and pushed.

"Ooohhh baby," she moaned as she watched Dylan's massive thick coat slid up her wet juicy pussy. When the pulsing giant head came to rest against her excited cervix, her head lulled back and she groaned, ""Oooooh God, oooooooooohhhhhh, fuck! Your cock, oooohhh, my God!"

While buried to the hilt in her steamy hole, he reached for the bottom on her sweat-shirt and started to pull it over her head, but she pushed his hands away. "Someone may come out and see us," she said still trying to maintain some semblance of control. Dylan smiled to himself. He knew that sweatshirt would be flying off her before long.

Dylan reached up and cupped each of her big tits in his hands. Her nipples felt enormous, all puffy and elongated. Twisting both of them between his fingers, he felt a corresponding ripple along the length of his deeply-embedded shaft as her sensitive cunt muscles pulled at his cock.

"Oh my god," Emily groaned with excitement. She grabbed Dylan's head and started to kiss him deeply, sucking on his tongue and lashing her tongue across his. He felt her tongue ring move up and down and around in his mouth. Emily let out little moans while they kissed and they had not even started the second fuck yet. He broke the kiss and they both watched as he backed his iron hard cock out of her gripping snatch. The massive dick continued pulling out of her cunt. It felt like it would never stop as more and more thick muscled cock appeared before her amazed eyes. Had he really put all of this inside of her? Dylan's cock finally stopped moving past her tender cunt lips, leaving the huge organ wedged in her opening. Thick juice dripped from her hole onto the seat and concrete floor below. As he stood between her wide spread thighs, her hands reached down and started to stroke the massive column. Rubbing her hands up and down the length of his slimy prick, she could not believe how big he and how hard he was. Stroking him from the base back up to the head, from his large balls to the pulsing crown resting in her starving wet pussy, she was in awe. "It's so beautiful," Emily said, gazing at his throbbing cock.

"You haven't seen anything yet," he smiled. Dylan flexed his hips and the huge dick began to slide back into her tight cunt. She could feel the massive knob of his hot cock as it pressed deeper inside her beautiful aching cunt. Her cunt was on fire and the heat spread all along his cock as he hilted deep inside her.

"Oooooouuuuuuuu!" she groaned. Her pussy was like a vise locked around his cock as he tilted his hips back and prepared for his next thrust. "Yeeeaaaahhhhh!" came out of her mouth, as Dylan drove forward and split her delicate pink lips again with a powerful thrust. Then another came and another as Dylan began pumping hard and deep. The pleasure was intense and mind-numbing. Emily had not known or ever even imagined that a human cock could make her feel like this. This tall shy-acting stranger was fucking her lights out with so much skill that it was literally taking her breath away. She tried to speak, but only moans and sighs came out as Dylan's giant prick refilled her dripping twat again and again. Dylan was on her hard now, as he pounded into her. Her body shook from each powerful thrust as his hips slammed into her, his huge prick sliding in deeper and deeper.

Dylan's hips were moving like a blur as his pole of taut flesh thrust into her creaming cunt with the consistency of a piston engine. She was perched spread eagle on a bar stool while an almost perfect stranger pounded her tender cunt with the biggest cock she could remember having in a very long time. His skilled fingers were pulling and pinching her thick nipples sending pleasure signals surging through her from her dazed brain to her overworked cunt. Her feet were dangling in mid-air on either side of his fast moving hips as she was jerked and pushed by Dylan's powerful thrusts. Emily had never imagined the sensation of being so filled with cock could feel like this as Dylan drilled into her, giving her the fuck of a lifetime. How had this happened she wondered in some deep corner of her confused mind? How had this powerful stranger gotten her to agree to fuck him on the back patio of her neighborhood bar? How had he ...? Her thinking was cut off in mid-thought as Dylan's surging cock sailed up her juicy channel and into her fiery cervix.

"Aaaahhhhhh," she screamed out as he pierced the most inner part of her womanhood. As Dylan's enormous cock drilled deep inside her womb, a flood of hot molten pussy juice unleashed inside her. His thrusting spear was stroking her inner fire and driving her insane with lust. She arched her back and tilted her ass forward, giving him an angle for the deepest possible penetration. She clutched his strong arms fiercely, completely lost in the heat and lust of the moment as his magical prick thrust deep inside her. Wave after wave of lust driven pleasure surged throughout her passion racked body.

"Ooooooooo GOD! Your cock!!! Fuck MEEEE! OH GOD!!" She screamed loudly lost in the passion. Her ass began to bounce on the bar stool as Dylan sunk his cock deep inside her convulsing cunt. She was desperately trying to take more of his thick prick into her steaming hole as the giant rod move in and out of her pussy in a blur. Under her sweatshirt, her big tits were shaking and bouncing in his hands as she felt the approach of a huge orgasm. With his cock pounding her over-matched pussy and his big balls smacking violently against her ass, Dylan lifted Emily's legs on his shoulders making her slump even deeper into the bar chair as he stuffed her cunt. His hard dick drilling harder and faster inside her pussy with each powerful thrust, he felt her pussy getting really tight around his cock, and he knew that she was close again. Emily was moaning loud and sweating furiously as she swooned under the pleasure that Dylan's cock brought her as it slammed into her pussy relentlessly. Her juicing channel engulfed his cock completely, pulling it deep inside her while his swinging balls beat at the entrance of her pussy.

Catching a glimpse of white with the corner of his eye, Dylan turned to see Janice and Lubna enter the porch area and look around for their friend. Just at that moment, Emily let out a deep passion filled moan. As he continued stroking in and out of Emily's juicy snatch, he noticed both roommates look through the lattice border and see the busy couple as they continued their frenzied fucking. He smiled to himself as his cock slipped into overdrive, driving even harder into Emily as he decided to put on a show for the onlookers.