Tales Of Pussy (And Lots Of It)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers

"Oooooooh fuck. Harderrrrrrrr," Emily cried as she felt the orgasm swiftly overtaking her. "I'm going toooooo CUMMMMMMMM!!" The feeling of his enormous cock stabbing in and out of her drove her over the top. Her body began to shake and she threw her head back, gasping for air as she bounced and twitched on his plunging prick. Wave after wave of sexual euphoria swept through her, as his rigid shaft slide continuously into her and her wet cunt eagerly accepted his gigantic invader. Her cunt muscles contracted around his thick cock, then released, then grabbed again as if a live electrical wire had touched her. Her shoulders started to heave as she tried to catch her breath, her large breasts heaving up and down. Dylan's hands were massaging her sensitive breasts, rolling her hard, protruding nipples between his fingers as he savagely fucked her body. Her pussy was running like a river as she was awash in her own sexual juices. She could not get enough of this gorgeous man with the unbelievable cock.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Emily yelled as she rode his prick over the top to a huge cum that made her see colors behind her closed eyes. Oh God, what was this man doing to her? He continued stabbing into her slippery tunnel as her cum crested and then began to calm down. While she still was shaking in his arms, he stopped thrusting and pulled his still rigid cock out of her dripping snatch. She groaned from the sudden removal. Then as she looked down at his thick cock waving in front of him like a giant sword, she realized he had not cum yet. She looked at the large column of male flesh coated with her cum swinging into front of her and swooned at the thought of more of this delicious cock fucking her to heaven again. He lowered her legs to the floor and bent forward, kissing her deeply on the mouth. His tongue slid into her mouth, probing and pushing, just as his cock had done to her. After several seconds of passionate kissing, he pulled his mouth off of her and gave her a commanding smile.

"Stand up, baby," he said. "Turn around."

"I don't think I can take anymore," Emily whined at him as she stared once again at the angry head of his awesome cock.

"We haven't finished yet. Turn around," he ordered.

Slowly, on shaky legs, Emily stood up and turned around. Dylan noticed her roommates taking in every action as they gazed from the cover of the lattice, their eyes darted from Emily's sweat soaked body and heaving breasts, to his rampant cock that jutted out of his crotch like a saber. Emily bent over using the back of the bar chair for support and then she spread her feet wide and arched her back, sluttishly offering Dylan up all her treasures. The dark beauty stood there, her excellent ass pointing at him while below her wide-open cunt winked at him. She was nude from the waist down and only had the damp, sweat stained sweatshirt on. Cunt juice ran down her inner thighs, and the patio smelled like a bordello as the strong odor of aroused pussy filled the air. Her head was hanging down as she tried to catch her breath. Dylan stroked her excellent ass cheeks and ran his fingers down over them toward her dripping cunt. He gently pried her cunt lips open with his fingers, and Emily moaned, shuttering from the vibrations it caused in her over-stimulated pussy. Grinning, Dylan lowered himself to his knees, keeping the girl's pussy apart, exposing her hot, puffy lips that were so pink and wet, and her puckered anus. There were wisps of almost invisible hair surrounding her cunt and asshole.

"Wh-what are you doing ..." began Emily, then she moaned loudly as Dylan started lapping at her tight creamy cunt. He licked down the crevice of her ass to her slick pink pussy lips and pushed his tongue inside her cunt. Damn, she tasted good. Emily gasped and pushed back against him, rolling her hips, grinding her cunt against his probing tongue. She writhed and moaned, and started squirming a little. Dylan looked up at her back, realizing that she was pulling her top over her head. She tossed it aside and it landed in a pile on the floor. She was now completely naked on the patio, bent over a bar stool, rolling her hips desperately as she was being eaten out by a totally stranger. As Dylan sucked and licked her hot wet pussy, her gasps and cries echoed through the patio. He slipped his mouth down lower until he came in contact with her throbbing clit and pulled it into his mouth, making Emily's ass buck against him. He began to suck on her clit and massage it with his tongue at the same time. She quickly came to the boiling point again.

"OHHHHMIGOD!" shrieked the girl, her cries filling the tiny patio. She shoved back hard against him as he continued flicking his tongue across her sensitive bud. "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!!!" Emily's ass was bucking up and down, her spurting pussy jammed up against his insistent tongue as she came hard. Her labia was enflamed, sopping wet and dripping with cum as Dylan lapped it up, drinking in her sweet essence. As he relished the taste and texture of her girl juice, he could not help but be pleased that he had totally seduced this girl into taking her clothes off in public, and letting him fuck her silly. He finished sucking her tortured clit and stood up behind her to take his reward. Emily kept moving her ass in little circles as she eagerly awaited the next round of hardcore fucking.

She felt Dylan slip behind and move in close to her naked body. She could feel the head of his giant cock nudge against her dripping vagina. She couldn't wait to feel him slide inside her, begin fucking her, pounding her again. "Oh fuck me. Please! Fuck me like the nasty whore I am!" she pleaded in her excitement. Looking over her shoulder at him, she begged, "I need your cock! Please give me your cock!!"

Dylan nodded and took his big cock, which was all slippery and dripping with her cum, in his hand and wedged the large mushroom head just inside the mouth of soggy opening, making her breathe in sharply. "Are you ready? Because I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before," he whispered in her ear. He felt her body tremble with desire as she whimpered her acceptance. Dylan glanced at the lattice work divider and saw both Janice and Lubna staring through the tiny openings and leaves and his cock lurched and swelled even bigger, if that was possible. He loved to have an audience. He placed one hand on Emily's ass and the other on her left shoulder. He took a moment to savor this delicious occasion, drinking in the two girls spying on them, the completely nude girl who had his cock up her pussy, and the danger of being caught in public as he fucked the shit out of this girl he had known for only an hour. He relished the moment and then he drove his monster cock all the way inside her with one thrust. He felt her cunt split open as he drilled into her, her pussy spasming as his thick dick penetrated her to the core. Emily slapped the chair, hissing out in her pleasure, "Motherfucker! Oh God, Fuck ME!"

"Ohh, fuck yeah!" Dylan groaned as he pounded her tight pussy. His hips slapped her ass, making her whimper and pant with each thrust he made. He fucked her hard and fast, digging his fingers into her skin as he plunged his long, thick, fat cock inside her over and over.

"Uhn! Ah! Oh! Mm! Fuck!!" Emily grunted each time Dylan's stiff pole penetrating her cunt with his powerful deep strokes. He had her so turned on that she came almost immediately, her body shaking and hips rolling, pushing back against him, trying to get him to go deeper inside her greedy cunt. She wanted to feel his cum spurting deep inside her famished pussy, filling and coating her womb. Her grasping snatch was spasming around his thrusting shaft, trying to milk his cock for every drop of cum he had to give, but Dylan wasn't even close to ending this open display of debauchery yet. He was pushing her farther still until her entire world was overwhelmed by her need of his giant cock.

Dylan drove his steel-like rod up her besieged cavity hard as he sought to prolong the incredible sensations that her climaxing cunt was giving him. Her creaming hole was clutching and grabbing at the length of his cock on each stroke in and out, sending shock waves of pleasure shooting through his passion addled brain. As he drilled his mighty cock inside the wanton girl, he could feel her hot thick girl cum oozing out from her slick lips and down over his swinging balls. Small little riverlets of cum were running down her thighs and dripping to the floor as his driving prick speared her continuously.

He took his hands from her shoulder and ass and reached around to grab her incredible tits as his hips worked like a jack-hammer. He had been playing and feeling up her amazing rack the entire time that he had been fucking her, but this was the first time that they had been exposed to the open air and they were to be marveled at. They were large and incredibly firm. He could feel the weight of them as they lay in his hands, and he rubbed his thumbs over her distended nipples until they bloomed and became utterly erect. With each cunt packing stroke of his large cock, her fat jugs bounced uncontrollably in his hands while he squeezed and milked them. Her tits were utterly captivating. Why she chose to hid them under a shapeless sweatshirt was beyond him, but right now he did not care as he pinched and pulled her swollen nipples. She moaned as his fingers caressed her heavy breasts causing her tight and responsive cunt to snap down even harder on his invading cock, increasing his pleasure as he thrust away.

The added pleasure of her tits being played with pushed Emily to another huge orgasm causing her drenched pussy to literally spurt around his massive dick, soaking his crotch and balls with her rich, fragrant cum. His saturated balls slapped against her sopping wet lips as he continued to shove his stiff giant dick inside her tight, rippling cunt. She cried out again, pushing up on her hands and giving him a slack-jawed look of amazement. Her clenching cunt spasmed around the fat head of his cock as he drilled into her slick tunnel.

"OHHHHhhhhhhhhh GOD!!" she cried. "'Please! Oh, God, please! DON'T STOP!!!!!!!" Emily was in constant orgasm now, cumming every three to four thrusts of Dylan's surging prick. As her every shaking body pushed back against him, Dylan loved the way her throbbing tunnel sucked on his deep plunging cock. Her tight cunt spasmed and shook, shrieking, crying, bucking under him, as he hammered her. Then he really started fucking her.

The smack-smack-smack of his hips slapping against her ass echoed off the walls which added to the whimpering sobs of the girl under him. He pounded and pumped cock into Emily relentlessly, while her moans and gasps urged him on. Every few seconds her pussy tightened and constricted around his surging cock as she crested to another orgasm. He looked down to watch as his nine-inches disappeared into Emily's cunt as her body swallowed him up in a gulp. She was impaled on his shaft as 9 inches of wrist thick cock slammed inside her pussy. Her tits were wildly jiggling as he fucked her deeply. He grinned foolishly feeling like a god as he fucked the girl. He may have lost his confidence in the past few months with women, but his cock had never let him down yet. Shoving his dick deep, savoring the rippling, sucking pussy as her fluids dripped off his balls and trickled down her thighs, he finally felt the far off sensation of his orgasm approaching. As she quivered against him, Dylan pounded her relentlessly seeking his own release. Her cries of orgasm increased as his intensity of the pleasure overcame him and he drove her to one last cum.

He glanced over toward the lattice work to see how "his show" was playing to the roommates. He could not believe what he saw. Janice had pulled down her tube top so both of her beautiful tits were exposed. With one hand she was squeezing a ripe melon of tit and the other hand had slipped under her white skirt as she fingered her cunt. With her eyes closed, her face was a mask of total animal passion. Lubna was not being left out of the sex show either. She had taken both of her massive tits out of her halter top. She was squeezing one round mountain of flesh while she sucked the nipple of the other into her greedy mouth. Dylan was totally turned on by watching these two young women get off while he fucked the hell out their roommate. He felt a surge of blood rush into his thrusting cock as he drilled into Emily's cunt even harder.

"O-oh! Ohmigod! O-o-o-h-h-h-h, SHIT! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" screamed the girl at the top of her lungs as he slammed into her cunt. She arched her back deeply, pushing up onto her toes, her legs trembling, tight ass shaking, as she came violently. Her vibrating cunt locked down on his rampaging organ, holding him in it powerful grip. She was shaking and bucking under him in total orgasmic exhilaration. He tried to move his hips but her powerful vaginal muscles had him by the very roots of his cock. Her rippling sheath was pulling and milking the length of his cock with such force he feared that it might be torn off. He had been close to cumming before but her insistent hole was clenching and jerking his sensitive cock with such force that he was almost at the point of release.

As he teetered on the brink of a powerful orgasm, he was aware of the two girls watching him and that added to the pleasure of Emily's urgent milking cunt. Somewhere in his addled brain, he knew if he could hold on and finish with a flashy climax that the odds of him fucking all three girls was in the bag. The added stimulation of that vision pushed him even further toward a massive cum, and then he was there.

He yanked his thick juice covered cock out of the girl's smoking hot cunt, her pussy spurting a glob of girl juice that splattered to the floor of the patio. He turned her around, and Emily stared at him in a daze. Her face and neck and huge bouncing tits were flushed deeply from her intense climax. Her nipples were thick and dark pink, jutting out nearly a full inch and about the same diameter as quarters. He pushed down hard on her shoulders and she sunk to the floor. He groaned, "Oh, I'm so fucking close!"

He grabbed her head and pushed his massive cock between her pink lips. Her eyes blazing wide, her lips stretched wide around his thick column of flesh, Dylan's rigid prick sank into the wet, warm confines of her mouth. Instinctively, her tongue flicked across the underside of his cock, and she reached up and squeezed his boiling ball sac. That was all he needed!

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh," Dylan screamed as he came and came hard. His cock exploded into her mouth, letting loose a torrent of white hot sperm that gushed out in a burning flood that poured down her throat. He had not cum into a woman in weeks, and the release was so powerful that his knees buckled, and he just kept shooting loads. She struggled to keep up with the overwhelming amount of cum. It poured out of her mouth as she gagged and choked. It flowed down her chin, dripping to her heaving tits in long strands and falling to the floor. All the times, her hands worked length of his throbbing cock as she pumped the sticky, rich fluid into her body. Her tongue nursed his cock as she swallowed greedily the shots of cum that pour into her mouth.

"Oh, God, yes..." Dylan moaned as colors flashed before his eyes from the intense orgasm he had. It had so consumed his entire body that he could barely breathe. Dylan's balls were emptying, and he could feel his whole body draining as his exploding cock fired round after round of cum deep into her swallowing throat. Finally, his orgasm was over. Slowly he pulled of her dripping mouth and as he did, threads of sperm mingled with her saliva stretched from his cock to Emily's gasping mouth. The strands broke and slapped against the girl's chin and neck. An especially long strand hung off her lips before it broke and fell to the concrete floor. The sight was incredibly hot.

Dylan staggered back and lean against a bar stool, his once powerful weapon flopping limply between his thighs. Emily was kneeling on the floor in a complete daze. Her tanned skin was flushed a crimson red and strands of cum hung from her chin and heavy heaving tits. She stared up at him in a combination of lust and awe. He wheezed as he tried to catch his breath. He looked from the kneeling Emily to the faces of the two flabbergasted roommates, and knew that his famine of pussy was over. He was going to fly out in less than hour, and when he returned on Monday, he was going to spend a night with these three women. He had no doubt.

Winking at Janice, he moved forward and took his cock, sliding it back into Emily's mouth. "Lick me clean," he ordered. She whimpered and immediately began to clean all the cum off his thick dangling cock. He smiled in triumph. Thoughts of Brandi were fading, he felt like himself again. This is who he was. He seduced women and reveled in the sex and the passion. His confidence was not all the way back because of this one incident, but Dylan knew. He was coming back!

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers