Tales of Reluctance: Tale 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued running her hand over his groin area, smiling and watching his reaction closely.

"Can I touch it properly?" She said and then calmly added. "Perhaps you'd like me to suck it?" Marcus could not help feeling nervous at that point. She put her hand onto his cheek. He could see she was trying to reassure him.

"Would that be ok?" she asked gently.

"Of course," he said, unable to conceal his excitement. This made Dai smile, so happy that she was pleasing him.

"You are so sexy," she said, resting her arms either side of his body and leaning down to kiss him on the stomach again.

"Would you kiss me?" he said. She nodded, although having never been kissed before, she did not know if she would do it right. She kissed him, protruding her lips as they kissed, before she moved her head to the other side and then kissed him again. This time he opened his mouth so Dai responded in the same way.

"Is that how you like it?" she asked. "Does that turn you on."

"You kiss very well." He replied.

"Thank you," Dai replied earnestly. She placed her head to one side, so her cheek was resting against his head. She was looking down as her hand felt out the shape of his cock, which was now even harder. She gently squeezed it and felt along its whole length. Dai felt Marcus's fingers stroke across the top of her breasts. She could feel how turned on he was. Marcus decided to stay still and just watch as she pulled down his trousers. Dai made him open his legs so she could kneel between them. His cock had sprung to attention as soon as it had been freed.

"Wow," she said, running the flat of her hands over the top of his bare legs. She loved how wonderful his skin felt.

"You really do have a great cock." She said flatly and then asked. "Would you like me to kiss it?"

Marcus nodded and lay back. Dai wanted to remember every little detail of giving her first blowjob. The key was to understand what he really liked, she told herself. She kissed the very top of his leg, taking his erection in her left hand and trying to move her hair out of the way with the other. Marcus reached forward and helped Dai by moving her hair off her face.

"Thank you Mr Brown," she said.

She turned her head and kissed the bottom of his dick, before running her lips up his shaft and then she kissed the very tip. Dai kissed his legs again, before releasing his cock and then running her tongue from the bottom up to the top. His cock was so hard and so warm. Dai loved the sensation of it on her lips and loved even more the sense of Marcus's excitement.

She kissed his cock's big bulbous head and then traced it all round her lips, Marcus moaned with delight. The sensation of his dick running around her soft moist lips was incredible.

She moved her head to one side, studying its huge girth, before grabbing it again, and placing it into her mouth. Dai kept a firm grip on his dick as her head began to bob up and down. After a few moments she took it from her mouth and began to kiss up and down the shaft again. Her ears were full of the sound of Marcus's heavy breathing. Next she put it into her mouth again, moving faster this time as she moved it in and out of her mouth. Finally she placed her head to one side and studied his face as her hand stroked up and down his dick. Marcus had said nothing, but remained calmly watching. Only his breathing giving away his excitement at what she was doing. As her hand moved, she began to kiss the side of his dick before she resumed blowing him again.

Dai briefly removed his cock from his mouth. "You can touch me. If you like Mr Brown," she said, before she leant down again and began sucking on his dick, this time moving up and down at an even faster rate. Marcus reached forward and began to stroke her arms, his eyes now fixed on the view right down her dress. God seeing her breasts like that really turned him on. Those wonderful mounds of flesh, lifted and held taunt by her low cut bra, were hard to take his eyes away from.

She paused and now just using her hand on his cock, she spoke again. "Do you like my tits," she said. Marcus hesitated, feeling she could read his mind, before saying that he did.

"That's good," she replied, "I hoped you would like them. They are 33% larger than average."

As he grinned she popped his cock into her mouth again. She remained there leaning over him, his cock in her hand, her head moving rapidly up and down on his dick. Finally she leant backwards, licking the base of his cock and then reaching down, she kissed his balls and then used her mouth to play with them. Marcus closed his eyes and lost himself in the moment. God she was incredible, she seemed to know exactly what to do. He never imagined it would feel this good. His couple of previous blowjobs seemed tame in comparison, with Dai his whole cock seemed to buzzing with pleasurable sensations. He began to moan again.

Dai continued sucking and kissing, but soon exhaustion washed over her and before she could stop herself, she said out loud that she was tired. Marcus struggling to concentrate took a moment to remember how she had woken him from his sleep. So he sat back up. Of course neither of them had enjoyed a full nights rest.

"That's ok Dai," he said, trying to hide his disappointment. He gently moved her head back onto his chest and told her to go back to sleep. "Lets not talk about this tomorrow," he whispered, just as he was dozing off. "

"OK," she replied. She had hoped he would make love to her tomorrow, but it seemed that was not going to happen. She fell asleep, aware that once again he was disappointed. Tomorrow she would get it right, she must learn from these mistakes she told herself and then she was unaware of anything till morning.

Part three

When Dai came round she discovered Marcus was gone. Her first fear was last night had led him to leave without her. In the end she realised he was downstairs having breakfast. She assumed they would meet in reception when it was time to leave. So with little time to spare she swung into action.

Today started as the previous day had. After the usual routine of checking out, it was then the airports and then a flight to the next town. On the plane Dai did her usual routine of using her aisle seat to check out the stewardesses. She knew women in uniforms, often turned on men and it played on her mind. However, she was not clear if this was because of the smart outfit they were in, or whether it was about the position of authority. She pondered this as the plane sped them to their destination. All she hoped was that Marcus preferred her to anyone on the flight. Did she turn him on more than the cabin crew in their smart outfits? She would continue to try her best to keep him happy.

There were three suppliers in the final town they visited. This was too many to do in one day, unless they split up. So Mr Brown headed off to do the two smaller companies on the other side of town, and Dai went to do the one big one. Dai could sense Marcus seemed particularly uneasy about the fact they were splitting up. He stood hesitating, telling her to take care, to be careful, and to phone him if there was any problem. It was novel to feel like he wanted to be with her. She could not help thinking this made a nice change from him being anxious when she was around him. Yes she definitely liked being wanted.

Alone in a cab for the first time felt really strange, it was not that she was nervous, simply that it was weird not having Mr Brown with her. It did however give her the time to look out the window and to try to take everything in. As she passed the tall buildings she already knew what they were called, when they were built and by whom. If it were an office block she would ponder the list of companies who were based there, and what they did. When her attention drifted to people walking by, it was much harder; she was left guessing who they were, what they did and where they were rushing too.

It proved to be a pretty strange meeting at the supplier. When she had been with Mr Brown she had gotten used to being put in an office with him, with some one on call to round up who ever they needed to speak to. However, the managing director of this company kept Dai on a very tight leash, never letting her out of his sight. If she needed to see someone she was walked to that person's desk. Dai also became aware that Mr Brown phoned twice to make sure all was well. The work itself got covered as efficiently as ever. Dai never made a mistake, forgot anything and worked in very logical order. When it was all done, Dai could feel how relieved the MD was, whether this was because the meeting was over or because Dai was leaving was unclear. The thought occurred to her that maybe it was because she was a woman. Either way Dai was glad to get out there.

"I will tell Mr Brown you are on your way," the MD said. There was no handshake, no thank you, or even a goodbye. Come to think of it he had greeted her in the same off handed way.

In the taxi Dai pondered over a successful trip and the fact it was over. Mr Brown had decided before they left, that they would deserve a rest day at the end of the trip. This was the other part of the schedule that he had kept control of, so the taxi driver knew where Dai was going, but Dai did not. Marcus had told her to rest in the taxi, so she closed her eyes and was not aware of anything until she awoke with the car standing outside a little villa in the countryside.

"Is this it?" said Dai to the taxi driver. "Have we reached our destination."

"Yes ma'am," the man replied and so Dai got out and headed into the villa.

It was early the next morning when Dai walked slightly nervously into the bedroom in which Mr Brown was resting. She was acting on an impulse, but she had no idea from where her actions were coming from.

Marcus was lying on top of the bed wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. He had been in the shower reviving his tired limbs, but must have fallen asleep again. Dai had wrapped herself in just a bath towel. She had concluded it was a good way to look sexy. Her need to make love to Marcus felt stronger than ever. She had to fuck him.

She had been asleep ever since she had arrived yesterday evening. This had given Marcus the chance to update George on progress, to discuss how Dai had worked out and what if anything they should change. The meetings had been successful and Dai's had fulfilled her role perfectly. All apart from one thing, which is what they discussed at length. George urged Marcus to complete the job properly and he said he would.

As Dai walked forward she brushed her hair out of her eyes. On the side was Marcus's tablet computer, it screen was still on, as though someone had recently been using it. As she crawled onto the bed her towel fell away revealing her breasts. She smiled at the sleeping Mr Brown; he looked so attractive lying there with his handsome good looks and athletic figure. Gently she moved his hand off his bare chest and then ran a finger down his skin. Dai started just below his neck, moving down the middle of his rib cage. Once more she was surprised at how soft and cool his skin felt. When she reached the top of his shorts, she placed her hand on top of his cock. It was already rock hard and although she had enjoyed it the night as before she was still surprised at how large it felt. She let her hand run over it for a while, tracing around its outline.

He whispered to her, "Dai Tobor listen." She guessed this time he might be awake so this did not surprise her. As his eyes opened, she gently moved her face to look at him with her hand and she kissed him. His mouth opened in response and they kissed for a while.

"Do you remember what we did last night?" He said, and when she looked blank he smiled. "Its ok you can talk about it now. This morning we are going to make love." He announced, trying to sound casual, although Dai could sense the nerves. "Would you like that Dai?" He added and she knew this was for his reassurance. Like it? It was why she was in front of him. Naked! People say the most stupid things sometimes she thought.

To Marcus it looked like she was going to object or say something, but she didn't. In the end Dai just nodded and smiled. She hoped the hesitation had teased him a little bit. Just to excite him further.

"If it pleases you." She said flatly.

So now sure of what he wanted, she climbed across his body. She began to kiss him with much greater enthusiasm and he responded in kind. Marcus holding her face with his right hand.

"Could you take the towel away? I think I'd look better without it." She said and Marcus did exactly that, pulling it from under her and then throwing it on the floor. Dai felt the thrill of excitement in Mr Brown as he did that and she was pleased she had guessed correctly. I thought you would like removing it for me, she thought. Today it felt like she just knew what to do, perhaps she was now confident in Marcus's presence or perhaps she just wanted his cock that badly. You just want him to fuck you, the voice said in her head.

After another long passionate kissing session, they paused and he smiled at her again.

"Remind me how good it was last night," he said.

Dai paused for a moment and then moved down his body, kissing her way down to his boxer shorts. Her hand ran over the top of his shorts, feeling the enormous bulge, before she slowly peeled the material back, revealing his cock. Using a firm tug she pulled his boxers down his leg a little and then picked up his cock in her hand. She licked all the way up his shaft twice, before placing her lips around the tip. "Touch me," she said and as Marcus stroked her hair, she worked his cock in and out of her mouth, sometimes using her hand to stroke it as well. Marcus lay very still, watching, still stroking her hair. He could see she was much more confident about touching him today and it felt like she really wanted to suck his cock. George had said she would be.

Dai tried to get the whole thing into her mouth, getting almost all of it in, before releasing it quickly with a smacking sound. She kissed the side of his dick and then tried again. "Please touch me," she repeated and Marcus with more enthusiasm continued stroking her head. As she continued blowing him, her eyes met his. He could see they were glowing with pleasure, "I love your cock," she said. Her lip were now playing with just the tip and he went to reply. "I know you love what I am doing to you," she murmured. "I can feel it."

Fuck it soooo good, he thought. George was right. She is amazing and wasted on mere office work. I should of fucked her the very first night."

Dai raised herself up, a hand firmly and rapidly stroking his cock. She slowly crawled up his body again, her hard nipples brushing his chest as they kissed.

"Have I reminded you enough?" she asked.

"Perhaps it should be my turn now," he said. Dai giggled, she was not sure where the sound came from, but she liked the noise and did it again. She rolled off him and arranged a pillow to put her head on. She opened her legs, bending them and lifting her feet into the air. Marcus moved round so he was between her legs and he began to kiss the inside of her thighs. Slowly his tongue moved to her pussy and he licked it with one long slow stroke. Dai tensed her body and closed her eyes, one of her hands moved across her breasts. Another long slow lick and she grabbed at her breasts. Marcus heard a sound as though her breath had been let out in one long slow sigh. Impressive he thought. Dai rested her left heel on his back and grabbed her other leg under the knee. Dai now held his head, his mouth still flicking at her slit with his tongue, Dai's free hand gripped his hair. "Fuck that's so nice." She said. After several licks, he would kiss her pussy and then resume licking it again. Dai's breathing seemed to be getting faster and more laboured as he gave her oral love.

"Mmmmmmm," she quietly murmured.

Dai thought his technique was incredible, and her quiet sounds of pleasure became louder and more intense. Once she lifted her head to look at him before lying back down and grabbing at her breasts again. When she looked at him the next time, Marcus too lifted his head, running the flat of his hand across her pussy as their eyes met. She already felt wet to his touch. Surprising he thought! Dai smiled and lay back down again. Marcus put his tongue back to work on pleasuring her. Using two fingers either side of her slit, he opened her up a little bit, allowing his mouth to probe her a little deeper.

"Would it feel good if I put a finger inside you," Marcus asked.

Dai hesitated. "I don't know." She said.

Marcus very slowly and carefully slipped his finger inside her. He looked at her intensely as she moaned with pleasure.

"Is that good?" he asked

"Two, use Two," she begged.

So Dai slipped a second finger inside her.

"Fuck I love that," she moaned.

As he finger fucked her, he continued watching her face trying to measure how good it felt. Occasionally he would kiss the inside of her thigh. Dai was chanting the word "yes" constantly now and her hand was enthusiastically squeezing and releasing her left breast. As she continued moaning, she grabbed his head and pushed it down between her legs so Dai worked on her pussy with both his fingers and his mouth.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

"Oh yes," replied Marcus. Dai was pleased he seemed to like pleasuring her as much as being pleasured. That was good.

She was now so wet, and so horny, she hoped he was ready to fuck her. Dai began to beg to have his cock inside her. He smiled and ignored her, loving the idea she was pleading with him.

When he did not respond she took control, ordering him onto his back. She got on top of him. Taking his cock firmly in her hand she slowly lowered herself onto it. She took her time, taking a little more inside her, each time she moved downwards. God it felt wonderful, but she knew to be careful. It was after all her first time. By the look on Marcus's face she knew he loved it, Dai felt so tight, it was amazing. No woman had ever felt this good and she was still new to this. What would it be like after he had more experience.

His cock was so big and so deep inside her. She bounced slowly up and down, one hand on his chest and one hand behind her on his leg. This allowed her to take it slowly, letting her body get used to having his huge shaft inside her. Finally she was able to lie down on his chest and kiss him, her arms now either side of his face. They kissed and Marcus went to get up, but she pushed him back with her hand.

"No. Stay there," she ordered. He smiled and obediently laid back. Marcus had not expected her to take control, but he decided he quite liked it.

Dai lifted herself back up and resumed bobbing up and down, throwing her head back as she fucked him. She rested both her hands on his chest for a while and then cupped her breasts.

"Touch my breasts," she whispered. "I know you love feeling them.

Dai reached his right hand up and squeezed the mound of flesh. She lent forward, allowing her to fuck him a little harder and she smiled as Marcus began to flex his hips and help push his cock into her. Dai sitting up straight now began to move faster, the vigorous movement meant her hair fell over her face, and so she pushed it away. She placed Marcus's hands on her ass and she began to moan again as they fucked. Their bodies made a slapping sound as they moved together.

"Oh yea," he said, as she continued riding him. He was now breathing so hard and fast.

Thinking he needed a moment to calm down a little, she lowered herself on top of him and kissed him hard and long. They lay together for a while, Marcus gently screwing her as they kissed, Marcus's hands running all over her body. Slowly she felt himself regaining control.