Tales of Reluctance: Tale 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dai lifted his hips to make fucking her a little more comfortable as their mouths clamped together. "Harder," she begged and Marcus began to slam into her. Marcus could no longer kiss her; such was the force of his thrusts. Dai was forced to support herself by placing a hand on his chest. All the time he gently squeezed her breasts, and screwed her as hard as he could. He would show her who was in control. She moaned and screamed. She could sense perspiration all over his body. It felt wonderful, everything she hoped it would be. The best thing though was knowing the good time Marcus was having.

"Long and slow," she whispered, trying to slow him down, as she sensed his climax was near and did not want it to end too soon.

Marcus grabbed her ass and made her move in such a way that his cock travelled all the way into her and then almost came out, before repeating the movement. She moved her hands either side of his head, moaning loudly as he fucked her that way for several minutes. He screwed her harder and harder moving faster and faster. He moaned he was going to come and she begged him to. Marcus knew he was beyond the point of no return. Marcus's cry's drowned out Dai's, who fell silent as she watched him loose control. She watched happily as he exploded inside her. He closed his eyes as the most wonderful sensation washed all over him. His orgasm was the longest, most intense of his life and as it subsided he flopped down exhausted onto the bed. He lay beside her.

"That was incredible," he whispered and Dai was so pleased that she had succeeded in both her tasks. To please him at work and to please him in bed, that's what George had told her to do. She remembered now! It had taken everything out of her though.

"I need to rest now," she said calmly. Marcus was momentarily surprised that her voice was so matter of fact.

"Of course," he replied, recovering, and realising what she meant. He looked at her with a smile and stroked her hair. "When you are rested we will do it again."

"I'd like that," she said.

She reached down and extracting a lead from somewhere that appeared to be within her hips, she reached down to a socket on the wall, plugged herself in and laid back on the bed. Marcus caught just a glimpse of a tiny red light where the lead went into her body.. She closed her eyes and was immediately still.

"Batteries. Bloody batteries are always the weak spot," cursed Marcus. He was now lying on his back staring at the ceiling. His breathing had slowed quite a bit, but he could still feel his heart hammering in his chest. Wow, he thought, George was right; his new "Digital Artificial Intelligence" robots are amazing. So efficient at work, and wow an incredible fuck when you get them home. The way they are self-aware, but not aware they are robots, is such a good idea. If only their batteries could last longer, still a few hours recharge and they could go again. To be fair after that session, he needed a few hours to recover too.

He closed his eyes and thought of all the things he would do with Dai later.