Tales of Velvet City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,022 Followers

As his mouth remained glued to Lin's and their ardent make out session continued, Robb was forced to ram his pulsating boner harder and harder into her spasming and ever snugger asshole in order to keep up his savage butt-busting pace. In turn, those breathtaking thrusts only made Lin's shattering orgasms reignite over and over again, causing her quivering chute to clench tighter and tighter around him, enveloping his mammoth erection in a balls-draining, silky smooth vise.

Realizing that he wouldn't be able to resist the heavenly dick-milking warmth of her ass much longer, Robb suddenly broke their soulkiss and pulled back, dragging Lin's limp curvaceous body up with him. His voice was thick with urgency and his precum was flowing freely into Lin's anus just like her juices were streaming incessantly from her well-fingered slit as Robb mumbled: "Turn around, baby... I want to fuck your amazing ass from behind when I fill it with cum again!"

Whimpering discontentedly as she felt him slide half of his ass-stuffing truncheon from her needy anal sheath to aid their movements, Lin dazedly let Robb manhandle her and reposition her until she was on all fours, kneeling on the floor with her upper body pressed down into the bench. With her ass in the air and her huge bulging tits squashed into the wood underneath her, Lin rested her face sideways on her forearm while she let her other hand continue its tormentingly sweet pussy-diddling routine. Looking over her shoulder, the gorgeous brunette had a mix of slutty wantonness and true need painted on her face as she strained to lock her unfocused gaze with Robb's lust-crazed eyes.

"P-p-please... Fuck my ass, Robb..." Lin begged haltingly, wiggling her half-skewered bubble-butt with genuine urgency as her horny lover crouched over her upturned booty and sank his digits in her juicy asscheeks, ready to immerse the full length of his massive shaft into her rectum again. "I need your cock in my ass, Robb... Oohh, I want you deep inside me... Pleeeease, keep fucking my ass! Your cock feels so good in my ass... So hard and big... Uuhh fuck yeaah-aahh-aaahh!"

Lin's lust-dripping words dissolved into a long moan of delight, pure languid bliss replacing momentary displeasure on her face as Robb smiled and grunted at the same time while he pressed down, burying his horsecock all the way to the hilt inside her snug welcoming anus in one single gliding push, filling her ass to the limit once more, like they both wanted.

It took Robb merely a couple of plunging strokes to get into his previous rump-slamming cadence again. Within moments, he was plundering Lin's epic booty with all he had, mercilessly ramming his fat schlong into her slippery butthole, sinking deeper and harder and faster inside the warm tightness of her rectum at each pass, his beefy balls swinging rhythmically into her gushing slit and getting drenched in her scrumptious nectar in the process. Much to their shared anal delight, the more Robb pounded Lin's bubble-butt, the snugger her climaxing anal walls seemed to get around his raging erection. In turn, as her velvety anus sucked and tugged on his huge pole with ever increasing urgency, Robb was joyously forced to pick up his ass-plowing pace to fuck through that slick constricting tightness, thus fueling the sinfully delicious circle of their passionate sodomy.

Mounting Lin's fantastic ass like a man possessed, Robb was equally egged on by the incessant orgasmic squeals tumbling from her slack mouth and by the heavenly dick-milking grip of her warm anal passage tightening more and more around his boner. Needless to say, the sight of her round plump booty rippling and jiggling beautifully as it got relentlessly skewered by his enormous monstercock did the rest. As he sawed his aching truncheon at breakneck speed in and out of Lin's oily stretched out butt-ring, the mix of pleasurable sensations overloading Robb's brain eliminated every rational thought from his mind, leaving his anal lust solely in charge. Thus reduced to a rabid assfucking troglodyte and a wanton cock-hungry buttslut respectively, Robb and Lin moaned and grunted in unison as they rushed to their release.

Seeing stars and yelping deliriously every time she felt his mammoth pole thrusting balls-deep into her rectum, Lin would have loved to push her sumptuous rump back to meet her lover's relentless ass-splitting boner on his in-strokes, but she was just so pleasure-weakened that she couldn't even move her pussy-diddling fingers anymore. With her thumb pressed onto her clit and three fingers jammed inside her gushing slit, the curvy Asian beauty could do nothing but cum and cum and cum while Robb rode her rump like the ass-obsessed buttfucker that he was, gifting her with an unending string of sizzling anal climaxes and pushing her ever closer to what she was sure would be an orgasm so gigantic that she craved it and feared it in equal measure.

Growling and digging his hungry fingers into the soft fleshy perfection of her bubble-butt, his hips a blur, Robb kept up his ass-pounding rampage for as long as he possibly could, glorying in the warmth and tightness of Lin's suctioning rectum and in the celestial music of her appreciative screams. Still, as much as he wished he could fuck her beautiful ass forever, the tingling in his huge pussy-bumping ballsack soon told him that his climax was drawing unavoidably closer.

Too far gone to even think about slowing is rump-riding assault to try and make their anal coupling last longer, Robb redoubled his sodomizing efforts instead, wishing to give Lin's majestic ass the kind of animalistic, epic buttfucking that she would not soon forget. As he felt his ejaculation surge along his enormous veiny boner, Robb gritted his teeth and willed himself to delay his orgasm for just a few more seconds while he unleashed a final sequence of furious booty-wrecking slams upon Lin's spectacular bubble-butt.

Already on the verge of passing out from the sheer amount of climaxes she had experienced that far, Lin felt her whole body sizzle, her toes curling and her head spinning as Robb's mighty horsecock hammered away at her willing asshole in a flurry of balls-deep thrusts that made her yell out with what little voice she still had. Her pussy gushed profusely and her rectum went into wild pleasurable spasms as she was suddenly hit by an orgasm so intense that her vision faded to white.

"Uuuhhh! Y-y-yyyyess!" Lin squealed breathlessly, hardly knowing she was even speaking. "Oohhh f-f-fuuuuck... Oowwhh Robb... Uunghh yeaahhhh!"

With Lin's broken, rapturous screams ringing in his ears, Robb managed to immerse himself into her snug little asshole one last time before his raging cock was gripped so hard within her slick, climaxing anal walls that he couldn't have retreated from her dick-squeezing chute if he wanted to. Tensing all over, pushing his hips firmly forward to make sure that every last millimeter of his throbbing length was engulfed in the silky, insanely tight warmth of her rectum, Robb let out a bestial growl as he erupted in climax deep inside Lin's ass, once again painting her bowels white with a geyser-like spray of dense cum.

"Aaaahh fuck! Oohh my god, Liiiiin!" Robb howled as his fully buried boner swelled bigger and harder inside her conquered ass, spewing his seed into her deepest, tightest depths in a long and continuous barrage of hot milky ropes.

Already swept away by her mind-blowing orgasm, Lin lost herself completely in a haze of anal pleasure as she felt her dick-jammed rectum getting flooded by the seemingly unending stream of thick semen that Robb was pumping into her pulsating chute. His ejaculation was so incredibly abundant that, even though her anus was firmly plugged by his enormous boner, a few dollops of Robb's spunk managed to seep past the rim of Lin's stretched out sphincter, creating an obscene crown of white frothy sperm around the base of his fully embedded monstercock. Those were mere droplets though, nothing compared to the veritable deluge of cum he was unloading deep inside Lin's rippling anal tunnel.

Overwhelmed by the awesomely naughty feel of being stuffed to bursting with cock and cum, Lin barely managed to let out a final overjoyed whimper as consciousness abandoned her, leaving her free to float away on a fluffy cloud of physical bliss. A beatific smile shined on her face and yet another gush of sweet girlcum trickled from her pussy while the curvaceous brunette's body went limp under Robb's crouched form and she passed out, ecstatically spent.

Holding tight onto her luscious bubble-butt as his head spun and his legs trembled from the insane pleasure coursing through him, Robb was spurting a few last runny jets of cum into Lin's snug seed-flooded rectum when he realized that her gurgling and moaning wasn't that of a fully awake person. Reveling in the amazing tightness and lewd sperm-lubed slickness of her buttery bowels, Robb stood a bit straighter and withdrew a couple of veiny and still chubby inches of his schlong from the Asian beauty's incredible ass as he tentatively spoke.

"Uhm, Lin? Hey, Lin... Are you okay?"

Lin didn't reply. She simply couldn't. Nonetheless, Robb did get his answer.

"Of course she's okay, silly! Look at her, she's positively radiant! You really fucked her ass good, didn't you, Robb?"

Blinking his eyes as he reluctantly removed his gaze from the awesome sight of Lin on all fours with her beautiful dick-skewered ass tilted up and her cum-seeping sphincter wrapped tightly around his butt-plugging monstercock, Robb turned around to see Julia standing in the doorway, naked and smiling impishly at him. Even after the balls-draining ejaculation he had just blasted deep inside Lin's asshole, Robb felt his boner flex with arousal within the Asian beauty's cozy rectum as he drank in the protruding curve of Julia's heart-shaped rump and the perky mounds of her tits.

Noticing the handsome model's hungry stare, Julia cooed coquettishly as she leaned against the door frame and struck a sexy pose. "Like what you see, Robb?"

"Oh yeah, a lot!" he grinned, licking his lips as Julia cocked her hip and turned to the side, offering him an amazing view of the plump roundness of her big, shapely booty.

"I have to say, Robb, you two were really noisy," the art teacher went on in a tone of teasing mock-reproach, all the while glancing lustfully at Robb's muscled frame as his eyes remained magnetized by her bouncy bubble-butt. "Not that I mind, of course. In fact, I got really turned on listening to you two fucking. And so did a few of the girls too..."

As Robb arched an eyebrow and cast her a questioning glance, Julia simply giggled and moved to the side, allowing him to see behind her and into the studio, where a half-dozen naked women were languidly kissing, moaning and caressing. Two of them were already locked in a steamy sixty-nine while a particularly busty MILF was getting her gloriously huge jugs sucked voraciously by a couple of cute girls whose fingers were busy sliding in and out of the buxom woman's pussy and asshole.

"So, Robb," Julia purred as she headed back into the studio, wiggling her luscious apple-shaped bottom enticingly all the while, "care to join us?"

A lewd slurping sound filled the storage room as Robb gently withdrew his unyielding boner from the depths of Lin's creamy rectum. Along with the squishy pop of his fat bulbous glans slipping out of her clingy sphincter, a groggy sigh tumbled from Lin's slack mouth to mark the moment when Robb's horsecock escaped the snug velvety grip of her anus completely, leaving her asshole gaping lewdly, leaking cum and pulsating with need. Although she was still passed out, the sense of emptiness inside her seed-flooded anal passage filtered through to Lin even in her unconsciousness, causing her to groan softly as thick frothy globs of sperm started to bubble out of her abused, stretched out rosebud to trickle in milky rivulets down her thighs and over her puffy labia.

A shiny string of semen still connected his glans and Lin's distended orifice as Robb lingered there for a long lust-charged moment, drinking in the obscenely beautiful sight of the voluptuous brunette's conquered butthole twitching hungrily as it slowly shrunk closed, tightening shut on itself while more and more of his creamy ejaculate oozed out of her plundered anal chute. Then, his monstercock already flexing at the prospect of more juicy asses to fuck, Robb turned toward Julia, cracking a roguish grin.

*****

When she emerged from her rapturous absence, Lin found herself lying on the bench in a fetal position with her plump round ass hanging off the edge. She was still naked, but Robb's T-shirt was covering her like a blanket and his pants were rolled up under her head as an improvised pillow. As she shakily stood up, Lin couldn't help but notice that a pool of cum had formed on the floor under the bench right under the point where her bubble-butt had been while she was out cold.

Blushing and yet giggling with naughty joy at the thought that all that gooey cockcream had been inside her ass and yet more was still sloshing deep within her anal tunnel, Lin reached a hand behind her curvy frame and slid a finger between her pillowy buttcheeks to find that, albeit tender and puffy and thoroughly glazed with Robb's run off seed, her little rosebud had once again resumed its tiny puckered shape. A mixture of relief and surprise filled the petite brunette's chest as she marveled at the realization that, once again, she had not only managed to take a big fat monstercock balls-deep in her ass with enjoyment but, amazingly, her greedy butthole had also somehow survived the experienced pretty much unscathed and ready for more.

As she savored the last lingering tingles of her afterglow still coursing through her voluptuous body, Lin stretched and yawned languidly. A slutty little voice in the back of her mind was already suggesting a few more dirty and fun and forbidden things that she might do with Robb in the future, but for the time being Lin just shook her head and looked around, taking stock. Realizing that her lover wasn't anywhere in sight, she crossed the storage room, heading for the closed door that led into the studio.

As soon as she opened the door, Lin gasped in surprise, dumbstruck by the scene unfolding before her.

Down on all fours on the raised platform in the middle of the studio, Julia was moaning wantonly with her eyes closed and her mouth slack while Robb fucked her big juicy booty from behind with relentless ass-busting plunges. As the art teacher wailed out, delirious with anal bliss, two of her young students knelt on either side of her: a curvy blonde with a pixie haircut playing with her dangling tits and a slim redhead with a gorgeous bubble-butt fingering her dripping pussy. Judging by the increasingly louder gasps of pleasure bursting from Julia's O-shaped mouth, Lin deduced that the art teacher was very close to cumming, and so must be Robb, given the growing speed and vigor of his rump-impaling slams.

The cooing moans of yet more aspiring painters caught Lin's attention for a moment, making her turn to look at two girls lying on top of each other, joined in a languid kiss as they lazily ground their cum-splattered pussies together. Meanwhile, a busty MILF knelt between their legs, licking their creamy slits and suckling avidly on their gaping, seed-leaking buttholes to retrieve what cum hadn't already trickled down into the milky pool that was forming underneath their tangled bodies. Noticing that a thick dribble of semen was also glazing the cleft of the MILF's luscious booty, Lin started wondering just how many loads Robb had managed to blow while she was passed out, but then a loud yelp from Julia and a bestial grunt from Robb recaptured the Asian beauty's attention.

With a final ramming thrust, Robb buried his humongous schlong to the hilt inside Julia's jiggly bubble-butt, his wide root stretching her pulsating sphincter to the limit as his monstercock throbbed and swelled inside her rectum, pumping her ass full of cum. Letting out a gasping sigh, the art teacher shuddered and clawed at the wooden surface of the platform as she climaxed spectacularly, rivulets of gushing girlcum squishing on the clit-rubbing and pussy-fingering digits of her two students, now both devotedly attending to her leaking slit and engorged love button.

As Julia's wails of release faded out and her body went limp with post-orgasmic exhaustion, the two slit-frigging girls looked impishly at each other. After casting Robb a swift mischievous glance, the horny art students turned their attention back to the dilated ring of Julia's clingy pink asshole wrapped tightly around his enormous, fully sheathed boner.

Lin's face reddened with renewed arousal as she watched the pixie-haired blonde pushing Julia's round heart-shaped booty off from Robb's mammoth dick while the redhead grasped his thick veiny shaft at the base, pulling it urgently out of the art teacher's well-fucked anus. Both girls squealed with excitement as the tip of Robb's still spurting horsecock popped out of Julia's gummy sphincter with a slurping, suctioning sound.

Even though the most explosive part of his ejaculation had been spent deep inside the art teacher's rectum, as soon as his meaty log emerged completely from Julia's ass a long ribbon of cum spewed from Robb's fat cockhead and landed across the redhead's face, soon followed by another dense jet that the girl redirected to her pointy tits. As the redhead tittered and ran her tongue over her cum-glazed lips, her blonde friend swiftly grabbed Robb's swollen pole and oriented it toward her own face, letting his final milky spurts paint her chin, cheeks and nose white with sperm.

Giggly and obscenely cum-starved, the two horny art students pressed their mouths together on either side of Robb's bulbous knob, wrapping their tiny fists around his huge pole to stroke the final globs of spunk out of him. Moaning and huffing and wiping his sweat-beaded forehead with the back of his hand, Robb tried to catch his breath as he distractedly watched the girls work together to coax out the last dribbles of his umpteenth load of the evening.

Frenziedly running their tongues all over his veiny length, lewdly sharing every drop of seed they gathered, the blonde and the redhead cooed and purred with wanton glee as they lapped and suckled and slurped away on Robb's softening but still impressive boner with single-minded voracity. The two sperm-hungry vixens did such a good job of licking Robb's mostercock clean that soon they let go of his beefy log and turned to Julia's gaping asshole instead, thirsty for more cum.

While the blonde and the redhead wedged their faces between the art teacher's plump buttcheeks and stuck their mouths deep into her luscious ass-cleavage so that their tongues could wiggle their way into her stretched out and spunk-oozing sphincter, Robb sighed with something akin to relief and dazedly turned around. As soon as his heavy-lidded gaze met Lin's beautiful almond-shaped eyes, Robb visibly perked up. Feeling somewhat embarrassed to be caught peeping in on that unexpected orgy, Lin blushed violently even as she reciprocated Robb's broad smile with a cute little smile of her own.

"Lin!" Robb exclaimed with joy, moving toward her with long albeit shaky steps that made his big, deflating schlong sway heavily between his legs.

Pressing his muscled chest to her huge bulging boobs, Robb beamed and chuckled as he cupped Lin's face in his hands and leaned in to plant a long smooch on her lips. That spontaneous and affectionate gesture made the curvy brunette go all fluffy inside, sending her mind spinning in a mix of happiness and surprise and confusion all wrapped up together. Caught unawares, Lin just stared into Robb's handsome face as he spoke with a certain urgency.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,022 Followers