Tales of Velvet City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,035 Followers

"Finally! I thought you'd be out all night. You didn't even wake up when I picked you up and laid you on the bench! Anyway, ready to go? Come on, I'll give you a ride home."

"Uhm, yeah, sure..." Lin mumbled, still pleasantly baffled.

"Great, let's go then!" Robb said before dashing into the storage room only to return within moments, carrying both his own and Lin's clothes. "Here, put them on quickly and let's get outta here before these crazy nymphos ask for another round!" Robb concluded with a scoff intended to be careless but that actually did betray some genuine concern.

As she hastily put on her clothes with Robb all the while guiding her across the studio, Lin cocked an eyebrow and cast him a questioning glance: "Are you sure you wanna leave with me? I can call a cab or something, if you'd rather stay. I mean, you have an actual harem all to yourself here..."

Despite her efforts to make her remark sound as nonchalant as possible, Lin's forcibly mischievous tone was tinged with worry and more than a little interest about Robb's true intentions and feelings for her. The vigorous way he shook his head and the heartfelt sincerity in his reply told Lin all she needed to know, bringing a glad smile to her lips.

"Are you kidding me?! Of course I wanna leave with you!" Robb said, his serious expression contrasting starkly with the fact that he was hopping goofily in an attempt to walk and put on his pants at the same time. "Seriously, why would I ever wanna stay here when I can leave with the most callipygian girl around?"

"Callipygian, uh?" Lin smirked with pride, looking over her shoulder at Robb as she made a big show of pulling up her shorts, causing her plump protruding asscheeks to bounce juicily on the waistline a few times before she actually let the cloth slide over the smooth fleshy roundness of her rump to cover it, much to Robb's disappointment.

"Yeah, that's right! Callipygian. That's what you are, baby," Robb nodded with a grin as he unglued his eyes from Lin's spectacular bubble-butt and locked gazes with her. "It means bootylicious, pretty much, but in a fancier kind of way. It's Latin or something. Julia used it a few times during her classes to describe some old statues of Venus."

"I'm pretty sure it's ancient Greek, actually," Lin couldn't help but rectify as she adjusted her huge melons under her tight-fitting top, her face turned down to hide both the persistent blushing of her cheeks and the silly smile she just couldn't seem to remove from her lips. As the fluffiness inside her kept growing and she mentally chided herself for acting like a giddy schoolgirl, the Asian beauty raised her eyes and softly said: "I mean... Thanks, Robb. It's really, uhm, nice, I guess."

"Just telling it like it is, m'lady!" Robb replied, tipping an imaginary hat before wrapping his muscled arm around Lin's slim waist and pulling her closer. As his hand rested on her amazing ass, they looked at each other and smiled in silence for a moment.

Then, after he squeezed the bouncy plumpness of her epic booty through her shorts, making her giggle as she leaned snugly into his side, Robb and Lin walked together out of Julia's studio and into the balmy starry night cloaking Velvet City.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,035 Followers