All Comments on 'Tali Ch. 03'

by litmoir

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you for more of the journey.

Many times if have heard/read people assert that BDSM is not all about sex and indeed is not about sex at all at its core. This is the best example of that I have ever read. This is entirely about the psychological balance of power. This is the best and truely only category for this story. You are keeping us on edge-feeding us some of now and little bits of before. We are working a puzzle to which you only give us a few pieces at a time. 'Swonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

Please continue, please write more about what the characters look like (age, blond, height) helps visualize other then that great story, write on...

litmoirlitmoirabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments

I've seen several comments asking for more physical descriptions... I want you to know that I'm not ignoring that, but after thinking it over, I think that giving the power of imagination to visualize their fantasy with guidance to the reader is what I prefer. Apologies if that disappoints anyone.

kenseyskenseysabout 11 years ago
this is GREAT

I frequently check back to see if another chapter is posted.

Hopefully you didn't/won't abandon this! i love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is such a well written story on a complex lifestyle. I don't think visual descriptions are needed at all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous