All Comments on 'Taliban Concubine Ch. 02'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting Story Setting

Of all the scenarios to use for a submission story, the Taliban? Jeez, those people hate homosexuals and they themselves would never be caught in a homosexual caper. Once they thought you were effeminate, they would stone you to death...slowly, in front of a laughing crowd. Anyway, I'll bet that in real life you are a magnificent cum slut for the barbarians. Great writing effort, however. It takes a lot of effort to do all this writing and you obviously enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

BJ YOU'RE THE BEST. I could almost imagine that it was me being forced to suck and lick their cocks, balls and asses. Loved it. Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

it's funny how you make sparkle eyes seem like a good guy to the reader, by the end. You kinda feel badly he has to leave him. I wonder what is next. Hope it comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually

While the far more likely scenario, these days, would be to keep captured soldiers as hostages for trade (which is a big improvement over the start of this "Clash of Civilizations: where using power tools and beheadings on the Internet was in vogue) using captured male and females as slaves is quite within the realm of possibility as anyone who knows the History of the Turks and North African Pirates (circa 1700s) would know. Yes - homosexuality is an abomination - for "Muslims" - but - as in our prison society - as long as you are not doing the sucking or taking the fucking - using Infidels (Non Believers) is perfectly acceptable... in fact - think about it "abortion" is a sin - even impregnating a female infidel slave means the Muslim Man becomes responsible for raising the child... Muslim. So emasculating and using Infidel men for sexual purposes is acceptable as "recreation" while all women are for "procreation" - what's more using men as such re-enforces the status that the Believers are the Masters and the Non-Believers are slaves... one rung on the ladder lowers - as Infidels must submit to Both God and God's Believers.

All that said - the majority of Muslims believe that ALL sexual practices - outside of procreation - are sinful and, given absolute power, would execute any transgresor.

g

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i sincerely hope the author of this trashy story gets to experience what he writes about. he richly deserves to find out how muslims really treat homosexuals like him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes yes yes

I love this story I would do the same fight at first then become a cum dumpster for them all. I love to be used and forced to be a slut cocksucker ass hound. Once you try it you can't go back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous