Taliban Concubine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers

My first thought was: What a pleasant way to begin a new day.

I immediately felt ridiculous for thinking that. What kind of person was I becoming?

I noticed the soldiers were dressed in their clean garments. Sparkle-Eyes was dressing, too. I saw my clothes nearby and reached for them. He stopped me, pointed to his men then gently rubbed my lips with his finger.

I remembered Eddy and Georgie from two-nights ago, and I assumed the position they had taken while waiting for the soldiers to use them.

Upright, on my knees, hands clasped behind my neck, elbows pointing straight-out, and my head bowed, staring at the ground. Sparkle-Eyes chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I heard the first man approach and suddenly saw his feet before me. He softly patted my head and I raised my face until I was staring directly at the thick, purple knob of his hard cock. A copious amount of pre-cum had leaked from the slit.

I immediately cupped his balls, grasped his shaft, and licked the slick pre-cum from his cockhead. Wasting no time, I wet my lips and sucked his manhood into my mouth.

When he began moaning and thrusting his hips to-and-fro, I was awash in pride and self-satisfaction that he was enjoying the use of my mouth for his pleasure.

He flooded my mouth with semen and as I was gulping it down, I realized his cum tasted as good as Sparkle-Eyes had. I wondered what had changed overnight to cause me to suddenly like the taste of cum.

One at a time the men approached with raised robes exposing their hard cocks to my waiting, and eager mouth. Once I serviced the last man, the first soldier reappeared; I thought he wanted seconds and opened my mouth wide for him.

No, he handed me a stick, skewered with three large chunks of meat. I took it from him and looked around; all the other men were chomping on goat-jerky. Apparently they were giving me the last of the meat.

I looked at him thru quizzical eyes; he smiled and stroked my face and said something to me.

I didn't understand, but his voice was kind and sincere.

I imagined he said: "This is your reward for giving us pleasure...you have become a truly magnificent Taliban cocksucker."

Wrapped in my tight-fitting garments, Sparkle-Eyes guided me thru the cave. As was the case yesterday, we were leaving the cave in a different direction than we'd entered.

The only light came from a torch the point-man was carrying. I was grateful we were right behind him and not pulling up the rear.

Sparkle-Eyes said something to me and pointed at the side of the cave.

I looked and saw what he wanted, but, at first, I didn't know what I was looking at. A sudden chill ran up my spine when I recognized the patterns; it was a discarded snakeskin---then I saw another one.

I was confused; I looked at Sparkle-Eyes and he patted his belly as if to say: "Weren't they delicious?"

Just then we passed an opening to another chamber.

What is that sound? I wondered. The noise became deafening with hissing as we went by.

Oh my God---it's full of snakes! That must be where the men 'caught' our dinner.

The point-man took a sharp left turn and we followed closely behind. I thought it incredible these men could navigate this elaborate labyrinth of narrow pathways, and numerous antechambers.

How in the world did the man know which direction would lead us out of here?

A half-hour later I saw the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. I almost shouted my joy; the walls were starting to close-in on me.

Once outside, I filled my lungs with fresh air. I felt alive again. It was a beautiful day, not too hot yet.

My jubilation was short-lived. Instead of leading us down the mountain, the point-man began walking up the steep slope. My head snapped-up and I estimated we were a mile from the peak.

The first half-hour wasn't too bad. We were making good time and were only a quarter-mile from the top. We came to a semi-flat area and stopped.

Sparkle-Eyes handed me a canteen with water. I drank two large swallows then gave it back. He showed me another canteen; I took the first one back and drank nearly half of it. He smiled and nodded his head.

We began our ascent; the slope was now extremely steep, and treacherous with rocks; grooves and ruts from past flooding made it even more difficult to climb.

I decided to stop looking at the peak, and concentrate on taking one step at a time. It seemed to help make the climb easier.

When I finally looked-up, wow, we were only twenty-feet from the top. My spirits lifted and I felt re-energized.

I suddenly noticed an odor in the air. It was almost indiscernible, but it instantly reminded me of honey.

The last five feet was so steep, when the point-man reached the top, he stuck-out his walking stick to me; I held onto it, and he pulled me the rest of the way to the top.

The smell of honey became sickly sweet. Where in the world is that coming from? I wondered.

I turned my head and saw what was on the other side of the mountain. I visibly started; my body flinched.

As far as I could see were fields of red flowers. I looked closer and saw what appeared to be channels of water, wide gravel paths, and, way-off in the distance, I saw buildings. They were tiny specks from our vantage point, but they were definitely buildings.

Sparkle-Eyes put his arm around me and pointed at the buildings and said something. I thought I detected a hint of sadness in his voice.

I think he was telling me, "That will be your new home."

We began our descent and once again, the first fifty-feet or so were the most dangerous. After that, it was almost fun as we quickly made our way down to flat-land.

Sparkle-Eyes drank from his canteen and gave it to me. He made a motion as if telling me: "Finish it." So I did.

We began walking again. The flowers were further away than it looked from atop the mountain. We were heading straight at them.

I knew, of course, that these were poppy fields. I also knew Afghanistan was the top producer of heroin for the world drug trade. I put two-and-two together and figured the soldiers were going to hand me over to a Drug Lord.

I became very frightened again. Sergeant Rick had regaled us with many stories of the ruthless and cruel Drug Lords in this region of the country.

Violent thru necessity, sadistic by nature; the Drug Lords were known for quick and brutal retaliation to anyone interfering with their opium crops.

Sergeant Rick told one story that stuck in my head: a Drug Lord was on the porch of his house playing with his grandchildren and dogs when his men approached dragging an accused thief along with them.

After sending the children, and dogs, inside the house, the accused thief was stripped naked, and stood trembling before the Drug Lord begging for his life.

The Drug Lord smiled and told the man he would be allowed to live. The man fell to his knees, groveling, kissing the Drug Lords feet. The Drug Lord nodded to his men and a large knife was pulled from its sheath; in one swift, and terrible motion, the man's scrotum was sliced cleanly off.

It was rumored the Drug Lord sent the still-intact ball sac to the man's wife. The man himself, slightly effeminate by Afghani standards, was given to the Drug Lords men for their enjoyment and pleasure.

Thinking of that story always made me cringe and shiver.

Trees and large bushes obscured my vision of the buildings. The last look I'd had at them I guessed we were less than a mile away.

I heard running water. To my right I saw a small stream with rapidly flowing water. There was a shady area beside the gravel road next to the stream. Sparkle-Eyes signaled it was time for a short break.

Two of the men, who had emptied their canteens, kneeled beside the stream, lowered their faces, and drank the water directly from the stream. Sparkle-Eyes gave me what remained in his second canteen. He stooped over and filled the other one from the stream.

Sparkle-Eyes gave the command to leave. The five soldiers were talking among themselves; only they could hear what was said.

The point-man suddenly spoke up. His voice was cautious, but playful. Small smiles formed on their lips as they all stared at me. They were asking Sparkle-Eyes a question. He too began to smile. He slowly nodded his head.

I knew exactly what they wanted...they figured this would be their last time alone with me. Once we arrived at the buildings they'd give me to their boss, The Drug Lord, and these men knew he would never share me with them.

They wanted me on my knees one last time; they wanted the young man they'd trained to be a Taliban cocksucker to suck cum out of their stiffening cocks for the final time.

Sparkle-Eyes looked me square in my eyes. He didn't say a word; he didn't order me to do it; he didn't even ask me to do it. I don't know why, but I felt a debt of gratitude towards him.

Yes, he had hurt me the first night, but that was part of my training. When I'd finally stopped resisting, he'd become very protective of me, even kind and gentle. We shared tender moments alone together. I felt a strong bond with him, and if I wasn't mistaken, his affection for me had grown as well.

Our eyes locked together. A smile came to my lips. Without his asking, or demanding, or motioning to me, I dropped to my knees.

I heard the soldiers murmuring with appreciation, and anticipation.

The point-man walked up to me and I saw his excitement straining against the robe. He lifted the garment and exposed himself to me.

With my newly-acquired skills, I did my very best to pleasure him and all the others that followed.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers