All Comments on 'Talk of the Devil'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome read!

Definately a fun twist, and great character buildup. More please!,

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Fantastic!

The first part a bit too long in my opinion but the build up was incredible. At the very end I wondered how he managed to type on his his tablet while standing behind his naked, masturbating mother but then it struck me - who gives a damn! Just enjoy the fabulous story and stop overthinking everything. A very sexy story masterfully told. Thank you very much!

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
One of the best mother/Son

how did he realize it was her?

StephieDakesStephieDakesabout 7 years ago
I get it

I totally get it - and love it. He recognised something about her and heard her typing below him, maybe moaning and groaning too. Damn that's a hot story! Cute twist, too. Thanks!!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 7 years ago
Great story

Sext build-up and quite sexy. My only quibble is that I wished you'd explained ho Jason figured/knew it was his mother with whom he was chatting. Nonetheless a 5.

rufriterrufriterabout 7 years ago
Superb ...

... just superb.

It's been some time since I read any of your work, but you definitely push the right buttons as usual.

5 stars because I couldn't give you 10.

rufriterrufriterabout 7 years ago
How did he know?

To those people who asked how he knew she was really his mum.

Educated guess?

Their comments were too similar not to lead to the obvious conclusion.

Toward the end of page 2 he asked if she wanted her Jason's cock in her hand. It may have been a stab in the dark based on the way they had been chatting, or on wishful thinking, but rather than try to deny it she admitted it without a second thought.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Amazing!

The Queen of Mother/Son incest stories is back!! I've read all of your stories (mainly the incest ones)hehe with a heavy heart & even heavier hard on,more than once mind you,patiently waiting to submit new ones..I just found this gem of a story,clicked the 5star rating,and now my dear,am about to read it before going to bed...THANK U so much & hopefully more on the way! ;)

A humble fan,Brian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yesyseysyesyesyesyyehs

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Good story. Would have liked more character development. I found it unusual for mother and son to have sexual relations so easily. However, the sex was logically presented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...