Talk of the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good thanks just a bit restless

I stared and wondered. As far as I knew from my studies 'restless' wasn't a euphemism for anything, but every word was taking on a new importance.

Why restless? Something wrong?

Nah it's all cool

I could have ducked the issue then. Could have run and hidden, electronically. But for all my sudden nervousness, I wanted to learn more.

So... what brings you here?

Just fancied a chat tonight

I tried to stop myself thinking too hard – maybe this was the one and only time I'd ever be in this position, and as much as I knew deep down that it was wrong to be this sneaky, this nosy, with my own son, I knew I needed to act fast before my nerve fled. This was to ensure that he wasn't being horrible and weird, right?

Why an old girl like me then? I was surprised at my own – very direct – words, but this is what I came to find out, right?

Your name fascinates

So here was my chance... Would that be the Real part, the 36 part, or...?

All of it lol

My head was swimming a little, Even the third bit?

Mums are cute too, yeah

You think mums are cute then?

Mine is

I hit the off switch with a suddenly panicked hand.

*****

I found myself sitting next to my typists chair a few moments later, vodka in one shaking hand, my other set of fingers clamped over my mouth. Had that really been my Jason? And if it had been, did he really say that he thought I was cute?

A dozen yoga breathing exercises later, my heart rate was back down to three figures and one or two vaguely sensible – or at least vaguely logical – thoughts were trundling through my head like a car running on three flats and a prayer. I was being dumb if I didn't acknowledge that it really had been Jason I had been approached by, but he could have meant by 'cute' that I was just decent-looking. If 'just' was ever going to be the right word in any circumstances.

But I was also feeling a little flushed, a little... well... if I was honest – and I tried to be – a little tiny bit aroused.

I couldn't think straight enough to log back into the room right then but I already knew I wanted to find out more about my Jason's thoughts and feelings. And I also already knew that Real Mum 36 was going to be very, very anonymous...

*****

In the end, I let three days pass before I went back to the site at a time when I knew Jason would be up in his room, 'officially' doing prep work for his upcoming course. I had thought long and hard about what I was planning on doing – even thinking long and hard about whether it was right of me to do it. In the end I decided that it was a case of 'better the devil you know ' – just in case my boy really was having devilish thoughts. What I hadn't been able to plan is just what approach I would take should we chat again. Earlier chats with other apparently young men had been full of innuendo and foolhardy bravery on their parts, and it tended to be only when they honestly believed they were talking to an honest-to-goodness real thirty-something mother that things began to get very silly, very fast. I admit it, I found such times quite arousing. There were a few, of course, that became rather more calm and rather more interested in satisfying their own fantasies – and those in some ways were even more arousing.

My big question was would Jason firstly chat again with me, and secondly would he fit into one of those categories? If both questions were answered positively then I would – naturally – back out of things immediately, but I was becoming fascinated to find out just what he was thinking – or at least, fantasising – about and I knew I would need time to find out. It could turn out to be a fine line to tread, but as I say, after three days I was prepared to risk things. In all probability he wouldn't be there anyway.

I logged in and Real Mum 36 was back in the room.

My first question – would he even be there again – was answered almost before I could focus on the screen occupants' names as a message appeared in an instant from CatmanDo 19. I'll try to recall this and I'll add reaction times so you get some idea of what gave me – and Jason – pause for thought...

Hi Real Mom, where'd u go to the other nite?

Oh hello Catman. Sorry but I was disturbed – Immediate response from me

Reckon you will be tonight?

No I reckon my son will stay busy in his room – another immediate one

Gr8 cos I so wanna chat if u do 2

I think that'd be nice – immediate yet again

Ur really a real mum right? And I guess ur English 2?

Yes I am on both counts – small pause to make sure it gave nothing away

What u got?

You mean kid-wise? – immediate

Yeh

One teenage son – slight pause to weigh search for truth against identity, but a lot of women have just one teenage son so I figured it safe enough

My mums just got me so I reckon I know how he feels

Great – immediate but with eyes closed

Can I ask what u look like?

You can ask – immediate but playing for time

Its okay whatever u say really I like all sorts

Well – immediate bit still wondering how honest I could be. I wanted to get a real reaction though but how much did a young man know about actual sizes anyway?

I'm 5'3", 120lbs, auburn hair, curves and I'm still pretty enough

How bout the bust and stuff?

34c ¬¬– ¬immediate

Cool ur just like my mum shes 34c 2

Is that right? – immediate as I choked – how did he know that!!?

Yeh she looks well heavy on top cos shes short like u 2

And you think that's a cute look? – Took a while to think how best to distract him but got lost wondering just what he made of me

Fuck yeh mums like way hot

Your own mum? ¬– immediate, pure reaction

Yeh n I know its like weird for some but it aint my fault me own mums hot is it

If you say so – a lot of thought before that response – head swimming

I do

Is that why you come in here? – immediate as light began to dawn – if he took it out in here then I was safe... wasn't I?

U got that rite cos she had this white top thing on tonight and every time she bent down I could see rite down it U ever do that in front of ur boy

Really? And I don't think so – immediate but then a long look down at my loose white blouse

U don't think so

Well maybe a bit but never deliberate – immediate and honest but now I was wondering. When I scooted the chair back from the desk I really could see down the front of my blouse – and it seemed like Jason had looked too.

My mum had on this like really small bra

How'd that make you feel? ¬– Oh, he'd looked all right

I got way hard I could see the edges of her nipples

Areolae ¬– immediate as my heart threatened to choke me

Yeh them so hot

You get excited by your own mum's breasts? – immediate, unthinking

Fuck yeh n I bet ur son does 2

I've never seen him aroused around me – immediate, brain starting to head towards meltdown

Ha ha like he would let u see if he got hard peeking at ur tits

Do you get hard looking at your mum's? – immediate, I needed absolute certainty

My cock gets rigid do u mind that

No¬ – immediate, replied to before I could think – and shocking as I felt the heat start to grow

Would u mind if u found out ur sons did 2

No – slower response as I realised my answer was true – and that Jason would never know who he was chatting to here

Its natural for boys to look

So you're saying any body would do? ¬– immediate and I have to admit slightly disappointed

No way she gotta be cute

So your mum really is cute to you? ¬¬ - immediate and I have to admit slightly arousing

Fuck yeh I saw her in just her knickers and bra a few weeks ago n I nearly cum in my pjs true

What were they like, her underwear? – immediate as I felt a surge of heat wash through me. I remembered that morning, me thinking Jason had left for school and marching downstairs in my undies to find him sitting in the lounge. Those undies had been almost see-through and now he tells me they excited him...

O man they were like almost not there I could see mums nipples and like her thin pubes and this darker slit

Didn't you think to say anything? ¬– immediate, fascinated by the reaction I was feeling. In my head 'he'll never know this is me' was becoming a mantra – a mantra lending me freedom

Like no way she dont know I wank myself mad pretending im seeing her in them now

You masturbate thinking about your mum's body? – immediate, wondering how far I dare take this

Fuck yeh n I cum so hard

Is this chat turning you on? – a small delay as I wondered just how anonymous I was there in the chat room

Yeh I can tell ur real n thats so hot you getting wet for me

Yes – a small delay as I realise he really will never find out who Real Mum 36 is – and just how turned on she's getting

You ever deliberately show off for ur son

Not yet – immediate, no idea what I meant by that

I love the word yet what will u show him

Don't know. Maybe let him catch me in my undies again, he's done that just like your mum ¬– immediate, a hazy plan starting to form in my fantasy world

Hot but hes seen that already so what about no bra next time

Let my own son see my naked breasts? – immediate, wondering just what he'd say

Yeh let him see ur tits id luv to see my mums

You're serious, aren't you? ¬– immediate, needing to know to justify what I wanted to do

Fuck yeh I aint showing off or nothing but my mums is like soooo hot so if u r 2 I bet hed luv it

You do realise you're getting me very wet here? – immediate, the truth and I couldn't deny it

Wish I could see what u wearing

Blouse, skirt, knickers, bra¬ – immediate, no thoughts now but my body's needs

Take them off

I realised then that I could. Jason was in his room and he wouldn't leave the chat to disturb me, after all. And he didn't – and never would – find out this was me, his real mother. I could play, he could play and we'd just enjoy the pleasure with no kick-backs, no problems or complications. Of course I could never do anything for real but this was just some internet fun, yeah? And my body was crying out for satisfaction. It was so simple, really...

Okay I will – what have you got on? – a few seconds to think what I have said above

Nada

You're naked already? – immediate, fascinated

Yep I got my kit off when I started to think what ur boy has seen n what he will see

Blouse off here now, and you're talking about my tits, aren't you? – immediate, unable to think straight

U got that rite r ur nipples big like my mums

Big yes, and right now hard as I get my skirt off – immediate, almost teasing – but which one of us I'm not so sure

Wish I could see

Naughty boy, what would your mum say? – immediate followed by a long pause for thought – what the fuck was I really doing? Oh yes, getting hotter by the second

Probably tell me to fuck off if I saw her stripping

She probably would but maybe not if she was horny enough – immediate but for removing the word 'Jason' from the sentence just in time. So I guessed I hadn't actually forgotten who I was chatting to...

Are those gorgeous tits of yours free yet

They are right... now – immediate, pausing only to discard the bra, my fingers seeking out the waistband of my panties

Ur really doing this aint u?

Yes – that's panties off too – I'm now naked for you, wondering who you're really thinking about – me or your own mum? – Immediate, despite a realisation that I wanted to hear the answer – because although the person would be the same in reality, CatmanDo didn't know that and I wanted to know what he¬– my brain spasmed as the reply interrupted my fevered thoughts

U of course but my mum 2

You'd like to see her naked like I am now? – immediate, of course

Fuck yeh

And fingering her wet pussy like I am now? – immediate, logic circuits frying

That thought is making my cock throb got precum here already

What's your name, really? – a few seconds pause as I deleted my original comment which had that word in it again

Its jason can I call u mum

That's a nice name and... yes you can – long pause as I acknowledged what I was about to do with Jason

Thats mega mum I really wish I could see u n play with ur bare tits

I wish you could too Jason – immediate, we were just fantasising, right?

Im honestly stroking my cock thinking about u mum

I'm honestly fingering my pussy imagining you sucking my tits like you used to as a baby, Jason – immediate, gasping – this was actually happening!

Id love to suckle like a baby cos my smooth hard cock would be right close to u mum

Close to my pussy Jason? Or would you and your friends call it my cunt? – immediate but where that had come from I had no idea – it was never a word I used

Oh fuck mum yeh my cock close to ur cunt

Would you lay against me? – immediate, just fantasy, just fantasy, just fantasy

Would u let me mum

Yes – immediate and just fucking fantasy!

My cock would be pressing on your cunt mum

I know, Jason, I know – immediate

U know id try to fuck u mum right

Yes Jason I know – immediate, hot

Would u stop me mum

... No... –pause for delicious thought

My cock would push into u mum as I sucked ur tits

We'd be fucking Jason because I want your smooth, young, taboo cock inside my cunt baby boy – immediate, thoughtless

Oh fuck mum yes my own mum calls me that too

A lot of us do, you're always baby boys to us – slight pause and pathetic excuse, too far gone to think

Even when were fucking you mum

Yes oh yes – immediate, feeling control slipping by the second

Can I cum in u mum cos im so fucking close

You want to cum in me, baby boy? I want that too – immediate, with passion

I do mum I really do

This is so hot Jason and I want to feel your cum fill me – immediate and in this wild, new, fantasy so true

My cum in ur cunt mum I want that

You're going to make me cum too and I mean it, Jason – immediate and true again

Oh fuck mum im so fucking close

Jeez baby boy so am I, no joke – immediate and all control gone

Will u cum with me mum

No choice now and I mean it – immediate and had to be

My cock in ur cunt mum going to spurt in u

Do it baby boy, cum in me, cum in my cunt! – immediate and lost

Call my name as u cum mum any second here

Yes, my Jason, my baby boy, I'm going to cum on your hard cock as we fuck! – immediate, unthinking

Oh fuck mum im cummingggg

Yes Jason my baby boy... fuckkkkk – immediate, climaxing

In ur cunttt

On your cockkkk mmy Jjjasonnn – immediate, out of control

Oh mummmmmm

Oh fuck yes yes yes MY JASON – immediate and spoken as well, way louder than I should have been if I'd been thinking properly

Shit thought I heard something but I cum in u anyway

Ignore it just stay with me a minute or two – immediate, slightly desperate, eyes wide in slight horror

K was that really good I mean did u properly cum

I properly did – a few seconds pause when I looked down at my naked body, feeling shivers of aftershocks, and looked up at the ceiling beyond which I had just brought my own son to climax. But he would never know...

4 real

Yes, for real. You, Jason, have just made a real mother cum, and cum hard – another few seconds pause as I got my breath – and underwear – back, and worked out what '4 real' meant

Wow that was like the best

It was certainly wow and do you want to know a secret? – immediate and I wanted to make sure he knew, somehow, it had been so very good

Sure

That's the first time for me – immediate and so very true

Online u mean?

Lol – yes, and that's the god's honest truth – immediate and also so very true

That's awesome lol thought u were gonna say u really r my mum or something!!

Of course not lol – a few seconds pause as I pushed my heart back down my throat

Nah she'd never be so hot anyway but u were like awesome

Really? – immediate, fascinated to know if that was the truth, a semblance of the truth, or just teenage gratitude

I mean it u made me cum so hard

Good. And you did the same for me – immediate and grateful – that sounded like the truth to this newbie

U really did didn't u cum I mean

Yes, really – immediate because it was so true

And u never have online b4

No, you're my first, Jason, so thank you – immediate, and shivering as I used his name, my bra and panties hanging from my hand

I believe you

It's honestly true – a slight pause as I wasn't sure if his words indicated belief or not

I know mum

You sure you do? – immediate and looking for reassurance

O yes mum cos ive never seen u cum, all the times ive watched u b4

Lol! Enough of the game now – immediate and wanting to chat normally for a while, the equivalent of a post-sex hug

Yeh I guess its a game aint it but u seemed well into it

Believe me, I was! – immediate and honest

Were u thinking of ur boys cock fucking ur cunt 4 real

I was – immediate and even more honest

And his juices spurting inside u his cum in that hot cunt

Lol! Yes and don't get me started again – immediate and shivering with the sensations

O go on and rub that cunt for your baby boy mum n pinch ur nips

Well... – immediate and now thinking about round two. I dropped the underwear

R u still close cos some women stay that way

You've done your homework well because I am – immediate

Do u want to cum again with me mum

With my own boy? Don't you think I've had enough? – immediate, beginning to toy with my still buzzing clit

Can u imagine him walking in now n sucking in those big tits

Mmmm yes – immediate, naturally reactionary

Maybe his hand going to that hot wet pussy

I maybe couldn't stop him – immediate, spreading my legs wider

His cock hard in his hand

Bare to me as I am to him? – immediate, already eager to please

U know where he wants to put it don't you

In my hot, wet, cunt? – immediate, breathing hard already

O yes he will want to make u cum again

He's doing a great job again already and please believe me that was a first – immediate and wanting to be believed

Good and like I said I do believe

Because you've watched your own mum before? – immediate and playing along

O yeh seen her tits and cunt b4

While she's fondling her tits like this or fingering her cunt like this? – immediate, playtime round 2 was underway fast

Ure so wet already right

Yes, so hot and wet – immediate and honest

Imagining him naked in front of u

Yes please, cock in hand, ready to suck my tits – immediate and still honest

Suck then fuck

Fuck my wet cunt, yes – immediate and out of control again

Do u want it to happen 4 real, mum

Feel like it right now¬ - immediate, getting very wet very fast

Perhaps hes watching would u like that

Fuck it yes – immediate, source unknown

Yes so u want ur baby boy to come in and suck ur tits

Yes! – immediate, pulling on my nipples, control a thing of the past – this was hot fantasy

U want ur Jasons cock in ur hand don't u

Yes, yes I do – immediate, and it really was just fucking fantasy... right?

He will want to fuck u do u want that

Yes – immediate and of the moment, true

U want him to cum in ur hot wet cunt

Fuck it yes – immediate and desperately fantastically true

Ur Jasons cock in u as he sucks ur tits yeah

Yes, yes, yes – immediate, see above

4 real u want it want 2 cum 4 him n let him cum in u

Yes!! – immediate

Last chance to say no want him yes or no

Yes!! – immediate

Want his cock in ur cunt

Yes!! – immediate

U want him to fuck u

I do I want that!! – immediate

K look behind and to ur left

I did. "Oh, my god!"

"Hi, mum," Jason, naked, stood in the doorway, putting down his tablet

"How long... Fuck, was that you who... Your clothes..." I realised my fingers were still at my pussy and my tits, but somehow I couldn't stop.