Talk of the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad you meant it so much. Mum!" He took a step towards me.

"I... didn't!" It even sounded pathetic to my own ears and besides, I was still playing, still naked in front of my baby boy.

"So why not stop me when I do this?" My Jason bent down and took my left nipple into his mouth, sucking in a way that was far beyond perfect.

"I don't... can't... too far..."

"Too close to another climax?" Jason lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

I loved my baby boy so much... but never in that way... until then, "Yes!"

"You know what I want, right?"

I glanced down, "That hard cock in my pussy?"

"Your cunt, mum, yes?"

I nodded, unable to throw up the natural defences, "Yes, okay, yes! My cunt!"

"May I fuck you, mum?"

There was something about the tense formality of my son's words that chased away every thought but pleasure, "I demand it! Your punishment for misleading me, spying on me! Making me cum!"

He moved between my spread thighs, "Can I hold you as we fuck, mum?"

It was then that I realised there was no more fantasy, no thoughts hidden from the world and myself. My baby boy, my Jason, was a young man now, and a young man who had learned the art of timing to perfection. And a young man with a thick, and very hard, cock. "Do what you like," I said, trying to keep the desperation out of my voice, "Just... just come here and fuck me, okay?"

He didn't quite jump on me, but he moved fast. He closed the gap between us in a second, and in another second or two I could feel the head of that smooth cock pressing against my slit, against my very womanhood. I didn't pretend shock or ignorance, didn't resist at all – I just pulled at his back, my hands dropping to his bare butt where I pulled again, leaving no doubt in his mind – or my own.

Jason muttered something as he pushed, something like 'I love you, mum' and then I could feel myself parting as his cock entered me. There was just a moment of resistance – the natural resistance of my vaginal muscles – and inch by inch I could feel the smooth hardness and warmth of my boy's cock as he entered me fully and completely.

My baby boy's mouth sought and found my exposed nipples and he sucked and bit eagerly as I directed him in whispered, urgent tones. His movements were full of a desperate grace as his hips began to piston between my thighs, my legs rising up and around his neck. My hips bucked to meet every thrust as we fucked, hard and with an urgency that made the taboo deed a necessity rather than a dip into a dark morass of secret thoughts.

We kept up a constant babble of near-unintelligible words as our movements became more and more frantic and I realised that the unthinkable was going to happen – that I was going to climax right there and then on my baby boy's hard cock. The knowledge, as sudden and unexpected as the very act of our coupling, brought with it another desire, almost a need, and I tightened my limbs around my son's heaving body.

"Jason," I was gasping but this was louder than the earlier mumbles, "Baby boy, I need to cum again." He made to move away but my grip became vice-like. "No, Jason, I mean here as we are now. My pussy – my cunt – around your cock. And I want you to cum just like that too."

His head jerked up from where he'd been pulling deliciously at a nipple, "You mean...?"

"You fuck me, you fill me." I gasped at his suddenly harder thrusts, but then laughed at his astonished look. "Yes my baby boy, my Jason, I want your cum in me. If you want–"

"Fuck yes!" he interrupted with something close to a shout, "Oh fuck, mum, yes I want that! I want to fill that gorgeous pussy... in fact I'm going to any second... can't hold on much more..."

Something inside me was let loose and I started to nod like a manic cartoon dog – or like the dog I really was becoming, "Don't wait, baby, fill your mum's cunt because the second you start to I'm going to be cumming myself. You got that?"

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes!"

His movements started to lose all synchronicity in the blink of an eye, but he rammed harder and harder, and from somewhere deep in his throat he began to grunt. My own voice started to rise in sympathy with the noises emanating from my son and deep within my belly a ferocious climax began to lose its chains.

I was prepared for it, ready to feel my son's cum spurting inside of me. And yet when he yelled 'Oh fuck, mum – I'm cumming' and the first splurges washed into my very core, I lost control completely and absolutely. Climaxes for me were normally things that built – sometimes quickly, sometimes and normally much more slowly. But when Jason started to fill me with his juices – his cum – my own reaction was immediate and full.

I howled, holding tightly to my son as he continued to pump me, somehow managing to tell him it was okay – that it was 'fucking fantastic', I believe – and I let the wave after wave of tsunami-like climax wash through me. It poured through every fibre of my being, my eyes wide in shock and wonder, my belly twitching and writhing in the grasp of a truly major orgasmic delight.

Each time the sensation dimmed just a little, it returned with force anew and I was able to bask in the glory of another high-level climax. I sensed rather than truly knew that my son was spent, that he had emptied all of his juices into my depths, but I still couldn't stall the waves crashing through me.

How long they lasted, I have no real idea – long enough for me to realise later that my throat was sore from my howling – but to say it was all a sufficiency is to do that word a grave disservice. Mingled in with it all was a frankly quite surprising sense of 'so what' whenever I thought about just who I had been cumming quite so hard with – and that has lasted to this day.

In the minutes after the event, Jason had said something about whether we'd ever mention the act again and I remember laughing.

"I'm sure we will speak of it. Maybe when we're next fucking."

The double-take he gave was worthy of an ancient comedy film, "When we're next..."

"Fucking. Yes, that's what I meant." And I did mean it. I could already feel a part of me thinking, clearly and comfortably: I liked that – a lot. And yes, part of that was because it was so wrong for so many people, But this was a young, fit and – even though I was saying it myself – sexy guy. Besides, who could really tell if something was right, wrong, worth repeating, or worthy of screaming and sprinting away from if you only had a few minutes experience of it?

Jason was still laying on top of me and I lifted his head to look into his eyes – eyes that were somehow different from the way I'd seen them earlier that evening, "That's if you think you want to."

He nodded after pausing long enough to think before replying – or at least, lone enough to make me think he was actually thinking – then said, softly, "I'm already sure... mum... and is it right to still call you– "

"I'm your mum and always will be. There's no point changing to use my real name, is there?"

He shrugged, "I guess not. But I really will want to have... more sex with you."

"That's settled then," I hugged him, "But I just want you to know one thing: I never had the faintest idea that this could happen, or that I would want it to happen – not even until more than halfway through that chat we had online earlier."

He gave a soft snort, "I never thought anything like this could happen, but I've kinda fancied you in a way, I guess, for a few years now. I mean you've always looked hot and loads of my friends have fancied you ever since we knew what women were all about."

I leaned up, "If you ever mention what we've done or what we're going to do to anyone outside of us two I swear I will castrate you and wear your sad balls as earrings, okay?"

"I won't tell a single person, I swear!"

I lay back, nodding, "And not even when you get to be an ancient old guy dribbling into his dinner."

"I promise."

"And lastly – for now, at least – this thing, whatever it is..." I paused as I let my inner voices and thoughts free. I was hearing this for the first time myself, after all, "This thing is not some boy-girl relationship, okay? We might be lovers but we're no relational partnership in any sense other than purely physical."

"I think I get it."

"Do get it. I want you to go out and meet girls. Date them, fuck them – do all the normal things a young man would. And when you do, don't give a thought to me. Except maybe the occasional fuck, okay?" I didn't know where all this was coming from but I knew beyond any doubt it was all true.

Jason thought for a few moments, "That seems like it's a bit unfair, though."

I laughed, softly, "I'm a couple of decades older than you, baby boy. And whatever we may do, you're still my son and still have your whole life ahead of you. Right now, though... right now, we can have all the fun we want. Together."

"If you're sure then yeah, I'd love it that way."

"One thing, though," I hugged him tightly, "You really need to learn how to use some punctuation in your damned text messages!"

He laughed against my neck, "Well if that's what it takes to get you naked again..."

I pushed him off me and onto his back. Straddling him in one swift move, "Yeah," I nodded, "Maybe that's what I should do. Withhold access to my body if you don't type properly."

Jason reached up and cupped my tits, "I'll agree – so long as we can start that rule tomorrow."

His hardness beneath me became more apparent and I wriggled until his smooth cock was once again positioned just perfectly, "That, my baby boy, is a deal!" I pressed down and felt him entering me once more. Felt my son begin to fuck me again.

It was the second time, but by no means the last.

By no means at all...

The End