All Comments on 'Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 02'

by jack7

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same old story, black guy wants white women to make him feel white

# 1 Borderline gay shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A really excellent story, is there another chapter? Ignore the usual haters, don't know why they troll here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

really good story. I was waiting so long after the buildup of pt. 1. I was making up my own versions of where this would go. someday maybe, i'll write them.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
As your other stories, this is a good one except for...

As your other stories, this is a good one except for: 1st - The boy knew them, was a neighbour...going to college or not...That wasn't good for their privacy!!! 2nd - As usual, you showed you like to write and you write long stories showing all the emotions they pass through...Like some movies that have more than two hours of duration, the first one and half hours are slow...when the action explodes more than half the people in the theatre are already sleeping and lost the real action...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is one of my favourite series on this site. Thank you for every new chapter.

Chapter 4 didnt disappoint so far. Cant wait for the next part. :)

wallace99wallace99almost 9 years ago

Appreciate all the work you put into this story. I love all the build-up leading up to the sex scenes. Can't wait to read what happens next.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Such a teasing 12 page-a real slow cooker

Hate the chinese water torture method this author uses to move the story along-i know you are doing it on purpose, it is part of the overall tease, but no my cuppa.

Writing very good, dialogue well done, subject matter of hotwife is bordering on cucky, which I am not a fan of either. Just take her and rclaim her my man, shove it up that used punanny and rail her like you want to. Never understood the blokes who like to just stand aside and marinate in the angst and pervy fetish.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
A Suggestion

You write well and your stuff is certainly erotic but it is too long. The best writers edit their work and leave out the extraneous stuff. You would be better if you did the same.

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago
So funny....

I thought it was hilarious that he threatened a 21st century young man about keeping quiet about this and that he would be able to do anything about it should Cedric tell someone. I actually laughed out loud! Ridiculous decisions about things like that make bad plots somewhat enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed your story, keep it going Cedric should become Jill's boyfriend and share her with his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Slow boiling eruption

I like the build up. Would like to see Cedric become obsessed with Jill's tiny rubbery anus. When he is holding her upturned pale buttocks apart you should describe what he is staring at with such lust.

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
E X C E L L E N T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing installment!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Truly A Wonderfully Exciting Tale...Got Me Aroused For Sure & Wanting More. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It was HOT!!...while, I think like most husbands, I can't put myself in those shoes.....

.....but, I CAN completely enjoy the voyeuristic pleasure of their story.

I especially like that with all the crazy fantasy sex, she's still so attached to him.

It wasn't that way for me. It took me 14 years to remarry and I'm staying firmly entrenched in the traditional marriage zone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
500 stars

what a wankathon.

it took me a few days to get thru this coz each time i came i had to stop for several hours.

thank you very much for finally letting cedric bareback in your wife - loved that !

TandALoverTandALoveralmost 9 years ago
Great Chapter

This was the best part of the series. Keep up the good work. If you could, would you expand on the last page with more detail "I have a pill.... but jf I didn't".. Keep this good work rolling in.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 9 years ago
A few things...

The author sure can write, way better than most. The slow burn build up and after care is good, but could be edited down a bit. But if the author likes it that way, I'll wade through it as long as he keeps the stories coming! This is a fetish I didn't understand but as Jill and Louie worked things out, I got some insights into the motivations on both their parts. A few odd things: Jill is 41 and just thinking about starting a family?? Her fertility is dropping with each day...she better get with it. She'll be lucky at her age to have one child; two is a stretch. The playfulness and practical joking, as well as the general oversexed nature of their relationship, is more typical of newly weds in their early twenties, not long married DINKS. And, she is a senior law partner who fucks an 18 year old local boy?? If he blabs, her law partners will have to get rid of her, not to mention what Cedric's assertive mother might do. Bad all the way around, a HUGE risk for any mature woman to take. And Cedric is fucking multiple girlfriends, so STDs are a distinct possibility, what with Cedric tearing Jill up bareback. One infection and there goes the last of her fertility. It also seemed odd that, with Jill's history of having allowed two mountain men she had just met, Harvey and Kane, fuck her senseless multiple times, that Jill and Louis danced around the subject of Cedric and interracial sex for such a long time. It is actually more believable that Jill would take on two mature strange men, far from home, who have no realistic chance of later finding her, than a teenager from down the street. Also: it's "intents and purposes", not "intensive purposes", the past tense of "scoot" is "scooted", (there were others). So, did I like it? Yes, very much! I think the hottest story, so far, is Jill's and Louis' first trip to the cabin. Dark, moody, and unscripted except for Louis' grooming of Jill, preparing her for what someday may happen. And it does, to our great delight! The second trip was also good, but it was a forgone conclusion, from the moment Jill and Louie showed up at the cabin for the second time, that Jill was there to be used sexually by Harvey and Kane, and the men did not disappoint. So, not much sexual tension there, but the story was well told. Another odd thing, and this probably reflects personal quirks of the author, there was almost no fellatio or cunnilingus depicted. Fellatio especially can be an excellent way to dominate a woman, if I am reading Jill's quirk correctly. She liked semen on her skin, enjoyed Harvey's facial, and was not averse to cleaning the semen from Harvey's spent cock after she sucked it. Jill, perhaps, in future installments, will receive expert and insistent instruction regarding the pleasuring of a man's penis with her mouth and throat. I can envision Louis gently holding Jill's head and whispering instruction and encouragement in her ear, while the man whose sexual tension Jill is relieving stands over her and slowly but relentlessly drives toward his release. The light would be low and warm, and Jill's hair would be pulled back so that the full spectacle of Jill's face would be on display for Louis, Jill's consort, and perhaps a third man awaiting his turn, to enjoy. Well, it's just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
These cuckold comments show a self hating behavior.

Why would you go through dozens of pages, just to hate on a genre of story you say you despise? Do you have so little to do or are you just filled with self loathing because your dick gets twitchy when reading about someone sharing their wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-the cuckold comments.......

Why? to give ass wipes like you something to bitch about, that's why. you cuckies crack me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So many insecurities on display!

This is a fine piece of work and I wonder why those who don't like the wife sharing genre insist on disparaging it and insulting the author. I suspect those readers who truly don't like it just don't read it. Even if you don't like it, why belittle the author's creativity and labor? I hope jack7 stays the course and keeps writing.

Riodee11Riodee11over 6 years ago
The best of the best

The most erotic stories I have ever read. I feel like I personally know Jill. I love how she describe when she's cumming. Please add more stories of Jill with both young and old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Expanding on this Hot story.

Jill is a great slut wife.They could have had her stop taking the pill so she could get knocked up and have black babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hippie shit

The Pukitzer Award for Tedious Cuckery. Blah, blah, fucking blah.

The volcuck — voluntary cuckold — is the lowest social and sexual status a man can achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it's like foreplay

Your writing is like foreplay; slow, erotic and cerebral. It creates nice imagery for me as if I have a video playing in my head. Nice work, very nice work!

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Quite wordy in the buildup, but worth it. Excellent story. The wife really knows how to tweak him, and plays reluctance and “I’m only doing it for you” like a maestro.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

still building and improving on the loving relationship. well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Daring fools. Whats love got to do with it?

Adults acting like hormonal teenagers

thomasf479thomasf4794 months ago

I love these stories! 5.0 in my book. Having said that, some observations: Jill doesn’t give blowjobs? Only once and then not really. Men never go down on her…. Ever? She’s clearly a bareback girl and fertile. The author flirts with pregnancy risk but never goes there? I feel like that’s part of Lewis’ kink, and Jill must know that, but it’s never discussed by them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jill has now had a child so please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack7@jack7
This story is about two loving people with good hearts. One of these people has a GREAT ass...and it's in the shape of a heart. To fully appreciate their story, it's best if you start at the beginning. . As of October 2022 (now...God, f'n June '23...): I will post aga...