Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did that entirely for you," she said, placing my hand on her breast as she looked up at me. "I knew it would drive you crazy, Louis. I just did. And...my God... You should have seen your face. C'mere..." Jill rose up on her feet, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to her for a long and passionate kiss. I didn't think it would end and I didn't want it to. "Did you like when I did that, baby?" she asked sexily between multiple smaller kisses.

"Yeah, Jill..."

"Yeah? Good," she said softly as our mouths met for another passionate kiss. Then she continued. "It was selfish of me but that's why I did that...to see that look on your face... I know I've told you before but that's what I get from all this, Louis. Whatever you get...that's the equivalent of it for me. That's what I get."

Again we stood hugging for a few moments, listing to the shower as we embraced.

"Wow," I said, looking down at her. "Jill...that was so...that was so sexy when you did that, when you helped him like that, I thought I was gonna pass out."

"Well then it worked, because you looked like you were gonna..." she said, grinning up at me with a twinkle in her eye.

We stood there for several moments, grinning at each other, holding our hands between us and trading kisses.

"I'm curious about something," I said. "You couldn't..."

"Cum?"

"Yeah."

"Hm mm. Too many things. I was nervous, a lot so because of his age, and...especially 'cause...I couldn't relax with that...that thing in me. It kinda hurt. So...like I said, I'm a little sore."

"Oh baby I'm sorry."

"No...I mean it hurt, but...you know, not like breaking an arm or anything. But it just...I dunno. I'm a little sore."

"No, I know what you're trying to say."

"So, I couldn't. I wasn't even about to."

"Jill I'm sorry..." I said, kissing her. "But, you did before that?"

"Mm... A little one. It surprised me. I mean...it was the last thing I expected to happen. Right when he was starting to touch me. At that point I was more nervous about what was happening and his age than ever. And I guess with you watching and, especially...-"

"And especially what?"

"The look on your face, Louis," Jill said, reaching to cup my scrotum in her hand. I swooned. "Yeah, that look. With all that I...I just felt this wave of...of I don't know what."

"Taboo lust? Because of his age? You felt a wave of taboo lust?"

"Yes. I guess, sorta. And, and I can't believe I'm saying this because I really was sort of shocked I'd forgotten I had that anklet on and what he might think if he saw it, but...also the charm I had on. What it means. That was part of it."

"God..." I said, feeling lustfully horny. "So...his age, and...because...you were..."going black"?"

Jill swallowed. "I...I mean... Yes. It's not like I was trying to go there, but...I found I was anyway... In front of you. As part of your fantasy. I knew how you felt about that already and that you probably liked seeing what he was doing to me. And...I guess it affected me. All those things affected me. I hope it's okay? That they did? Like that?"

I felt myself overcome with taboo lust.

"Oh, Jill," I said, bending down to kiss her neck as I reached around her ass and pulled her to me. I ravaged her like that for a moment, pulling her leg up against me. When I let her go she looked woozy.

"Jesus!" she said, staring up at me in wonder. "What...what was that?"

I gulped. "It was because you were pretty much telling me how you succumbed to a small orgasm because...throughout us indulging in my fantasy, especially with this latest interracial twist on it...certain aspects of it got to you, aspects that felt taboo. They pushed you over the edge... And I find that incredibly sexy and it just makes me horny to hear you tell me that and to know it."

Jill looked around, then back up at me.

"I...I hadn't thought of it like that until now, but..."

"I wanna see him fuck you again," I groaned low against her ear, sliding my hand down over her ass and against her pussy as I kissed her. Jill moaned lustfully into my mouth. "It turns me on to see that little black kid giving it to you so good with that big cock. I wanna see him just take you when he wants, just walk up and...and bend you over."

"Mmph..." Jill whimpered. She was breathing heavily against me as I kissed her ear and neck.

"I liked hearing him make you groan," I said, reaching down between her legs in front. Jill's legs immediately buckled.

"You did?" she moaned as her head fell to one side.

"Mm hm... Knowing you weren't sure about any of it, I liked hearing him make you groan and letting him do what he was doing and it made you clench your teeth and groan."

"Ohhh," Jill cooed softly. "Oh God Louis tell me more," she whispered hotly.

"Jill...I can't help it...I like watching some skinny little eighteen year old punk put it to my wife so good and hard she's squirming. Seeing you let that young black kid straddle your naked ass, getting ready to work your pussy over with his big cock."

"Oh my God Louisss. The things you're saying to me...H'oh my goodness!" Jill was holding the back of my hand against her as I rubbed her.

"Tell me Jill, are you okay? Does this feel good? I don't want it to hurt," I said in a breathy voice."It feels good," she panted. "Don't stop..."

"Yeah?... Can you cum?" I asked, rubbing her faster. "I wanna make you cum..." I breathed.

"Oh yesss...Keep...keep talking to me, Louis. I'm getting there," she whispered, clinging harder to my shoulders.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yes."

"Tell you about how I like watching some teenager have his way with my wife? Watching her turn her ass up for him so he can fuck her pussy?"

"Mmmm!"

"Watching him just rail the shit out of her from behind."

"Oh my...God, Louisss..."

"How she's just beside herself with taboo lust because someone not even half her age is putting it to her so good...""Mmmm," Jill moaned. She was leaning into me as I held her in my arm and rubbed her.

"My wife giving her shaved little pussy up to some punk black kid?"

"Oh yesss..."

"So help me, Jill, I wanna see him make you cum..."

"Oh you do? Oh...Oh Louis I'm cuming! I'm cuming right now!! H'ohGod!!" Jill moaned, hooking a rigid arm around my neck and pressing her forehead against me as she climaxed against my hand. Her lustful moans quivered along with the rest of her. In the middle of it she pulled my head down and kissed me about as hard as she ever had. Just pressing her lips against mine and moaning it out.

"Hmmfuck," she exhaled against me, breaking enough to kiss me a few more times before letting her body slide against me as I held her. We stayed like for a few moments. "Man, that sounded so good," I said.

Jill slowly looked up at me. She tiptoed up and kissed me, then pressed her mouth against my ear.

"Thank you, Louis. I needed that. I don't know how to explain why, but...I did. And with you." She kissed my ear before letting herself back down and hugging me.

We held each other and said nothing as the water beat down around us.

"Jill?"

"Hmm?"

"We never... What you want, we never got to the answer. Do you want him to not come back? Not just for this again, but at all? Just say the word."

There was a long pause. "I guess I...I don't want him to not come back. I'm not saying that because I want him to come back for what happened today. It's just...I know this sounds funny or weird given the reservations I have and all, but...it almost seems like it would feel mean to say no I don't want him to, for whatever reason."

I stared down at her, not saying anything because I could tell she wasn't finished.

"Can it just not be about anything? Like, can't he just come over and help finish with the work on the fence. The handles or whatever? And just be normal?""Of course. I can make that perfectly clear to him. Honey, he can come back and help me with those and you don't even have to be here."

She looked around, taking a deep breath and letting it out, and then looked around some more.

"Mm, maybe. If it's how I feel, whenever. But...that feels mean too."

"Mean as in...kinda like, you avoiding him even though it seems like we're trying at the same time to be hospitable toward him and let him finish with the fence?"

"Sorta like that."

"Jill, forget Cedric, or how he feels. I'm concerned with you. Don't worry if it's mean. It wouldn't be, not to me, but even if it is... If you don't want him around here, that's fine, even if you feel it's mean."

"Louis," she said, tilting her head and looking dejected. "I can't be mean. I don't want to do anything or be anyway that feels like I am, toward anyone. Work is one thing. I have to be a certain way. But, that's such a completely differently thing. But in general, it's not who I am. I don't want to feel that way."

"Like you're being mean."

"Like I'm being mean."

"You're such a good person, Jill."

"Mm, you are too?"

"I know I am. But you're the one on trial here," I said nonchalantly.

She looked up at me, tilting her head with a grin.

"Tell you what," I said. "How about this: how about we just don't decide anything, at least not right here. Either way, if I speak with Cedric before hand I'll set him straight. And if...if...he comes over...it doesn't have to be about anything."

"It doesn't have to be about anything."

"No," I said, swaying with Jill in my arms as I looked down at her. "Mean so far?"

She was thinking.

"Not mean."

"And, Jill, don't forget, he's gonna be gone before long. Before the summer even ends. So it's not like we just had a couple jerk offs move in next door."

"Gone?- Oh right. College."

I nodded. "If he wasn't, I wouldn't even consider this, or let today happen...if I thought he was just gonna be around all the time?"

"Really? You really mean that?"

"Really."

Jill hugged me tight, then looked up at me.

"K..." she said softly. "So you'll talk to him? I don't think I'd feel right, texting or anything," she said, making a face.

"Sure. I'll let you know, okay?"

Jill nodded, then went back to hugging me and resting her head against my chest.

I kissed the top of her head and she looked up at me, this time managing more of a smile.

We swayed like that for a while longer as the water splashed down around us.

My erection hadn't gone down, and I was thinking over all we'd just talked about. I suddenly remembered something I'd meant to ask about earlier.

"So I take it, everything is okay...'below'," I said from the side of my mouth as I looked down between us. "I mean...there was no worry about that?"

Jill looked down with me, then back up at me, perplexed.

"Belo-?... Oh," she said. "'Below,' that's cute. But...if we're trying to be safe...I'm glad our priorities are straight."

"Me too. But what makes you say that?" I asked.

"Mm, well, did you see how much was on me?" Jill asked with a look of disbelief. "I mean, I didn't but it felt like a lot."

I gulped as I listened to her, remembering how it looked as thick jets of semen were shooting all over her, lapping up the middle of her back and across her shoulders and dripping down her waist and ass.

"Yes...Jill. It was a lot."

She looked up at me for a second.

"Jeez...you look like you're about to pass out. Is that from thinking about it?"

I nodded.

"Thinking of how it looked?"

Again I nodded.

"And...when it happened?"

I just stared down at Jill, feeling desperate about watching pent up sexual tension being released all over her. I leaned next to her ear and told her just that, then stood back and looked down at her, beads of water dripping from her face as she stared up at me.

"My God, Louisss..." she whispered so faint the shower nearly drowned out the sound of her voice.

Jill tilt her head up to meet for a sensual, lip biting kiss, then she took my cheek in one hand and my cock in the other and began stroking me as she looked up at me. After a moment she tiptoed up to my ear as the shower beat down about us.

"It felt like that's how much he put inside me...after ...when I was riding him," she said softy, kissing my cheek.

"Ohhh...Jill," I groaned against her head, leaning forward.

"I could feel it... being pumped into my womb..."

"Jeeeezzz..." I groaned.

"I've got a pill, but... If I didn't?" she added, giving my ear a nibble and pulling harder on my cock as she looked up at me. I must have looked funny because Jill was stifling a sexy and satisfied grin by biting most of her bottom lip as she looked up at me. She tugged slowly up the length of my cock and I actually rose up onto the balls of feet and pushed my hips out when she reached the head.

"Mmph," I groaned, coming back down. "That was sexy."

"Yeah?" she asked, tilting her head up for a kiss. "You've got a fantastically sexy mind on you," she said between kisses.

"Yeah. So...you think you might wanna satisfy my fantastically sexy mind a little more?" I asked.

"Hmm, anything," Jill said, then she rest her head against me again and squeezed me tight. "Anything, Louis. I'll do anything. Is it something else you want me to say?" she cooed, pressing against my erection.

"Hmmm, fuck," I said, swallowing.

"Wow, really? Now I really want to do it if that's how you're already reacting," she said, turning to kiss my chest.

I lowered my head to speak in her ear, "Tell me again...what you did?"

I heard Jill exhale. She looked up at me with a lazy grin, then down to her side. She twist out her heel. I followed her gaze to the anklet and spade charm. Then she turned back to look at me and tiptoed up to my ear.

"I went black," she whispered.

Jill leaned back, holding her gaze on me as she slid down to her knees and took me in her mouth, pulling me by wrist to reach down behind her and run my hands over arched out ass while she sucked on my cock, something she loves. Something I love. She mouthed those words up at me again not long after, when she knew I was about to cum.

After our shower we took it easy the rest of the day.

With Jill's tacit willingness to spend any further mount of time around Cedric still fresh in my mind, my imagination raced with visions of another encounter. But what she said about being able to relax gave me pause. She meant relax enough to able to take such a big cock, which made me light headed just thinking about. But after discussing her continued reservations concerning age difference, I kept in mind that fact her concerns were over more than just the physical. I wanted her to be and feel okay, even if it was just being around Cedric in a social setting like before. Since I wanted to see something else happen, I knew I had to be smart, like I told him. But Jill's well being was top priority.

Later, she told me she was interested in having some of the girls come over again for a BBQ. Of course I told her that sounded good to me. Our schedules were open and we enjoyed their company, but I also thought it would be something for her to look forward to. Something normal and in her comfort zone. She asked what I thought about having them over in a couple days when everyone had off. That worked for me. The sooner the better for her, I thought.

I offered to make whatever she wanted to have. She really liked the idea and started browsing through cooking magazines and showing me recipes she thought would be nice. I told her, whatever she wanted. Jill said after speaking with them they decided to make a bit of a pool house decorating day out of it. When Marie was last over she brought a couple boxes of things from her boyfriend's parent's place on the coast that they were going to discard when they had the place renovated.

"You won't feel like you're being ignored?" she asked.

"No way. Besides, it'll give me the chance to get most of the cooking done that morning uninterrupted."

"Ha!" she laughed. "Yeah I guess we do tend hang around and bother you when your in the kitchen or working the grill."

"I don't mind it when I'm on the grill, but Nicole... You know, I like her, but...she can be a little much sometimes in the kitchen. Always chiming in on what I'm doing wrong. I'm usually thinking, 'Bitch, get over here and make it yourself! You're the one eating most of it!'"

"Stop!" Jill laughed. "She's not that bad."

"I know... Just, keep her outta here for a couple hours and I'll have some nice stuff for you. Put the recipes you want most on the counter and I'll look at them later and see what we need."

"Okay if they bring anyone with them?"

"You don't have to ask. Whatever you want, babe," I said, kissing Jill on the cheek.

"Aw. Well Marie's boyfriend helped her collect all that stuff and pack it up. Since it belonged to his parents, I thought it would be the proper thing to invite him as well. He's got an eye for that sorta thing. I think you'll like the netting and life preserver and lobster trap ensemble his folks had out in front of their beach house. The stuff looks authentic!"

"Kinda cliche isn't it?"

"I like it," Jill said, sounding mildly offended.

"Really?"

"Really?" she said in a high pitched voice while making a face.

"Okay," I answered, knowing full well when to just give in. "Stinkin' lobster trap," I muttered as I rummaged through the fridge.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jill walked over to me, biting her bottom lip. Just as she went to poke me I grabbed her arm and began ticking her mercilessly.

"Gonna wear your new bikini?" I asked, pinning her up against the wall.

"You gonna put some sway in it for my friends?" she asked, struggling to get free.

"I might!" I grinned.

"Well I might not wear it," she said, no longer resisting as she caught her breath.

"No?"

"No...I think I'm gonna wear my new red one."

I released my grip on her.

"Hm."

"So because I'm not wearing lingerie swimwear you're suddenly no longer interested in holding me up against the wall?" she asked, a smile on her face as she caught her breath. I moved to grab her. "Oh, no!" she said, laughing as she dodged my attempts to get hold of her again. "You had your chance-...Agghhh!" she yelled when I goosed her and chased her out of the kitchen and up the stairs.