All Comments on 'Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 05'

by jack7

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Impressive

Hot, even though errors in verb tense persist and clunky sentences abound. Really, the most impressive thing is Cedric's ability to fuck endlessly without cumming. That's quite and accomplishment for an 18 year old. Here's hoping for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jill is kidding herself

Anytime Cedric shows up in the future she'll eagerly bang him. That's just the compulsive kind of hotty she is.

Fun, over the top sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice

That was a very good ending to a wonderful chapter. Would love to see more, but please take your time. Looking forward to the contining adventures of Louis and Jill.

jdl2848jdl2848almost 9 years ago
wow, just wow

Loved the dirty talk and the energizer bunny level, marathon sex scene. I mean to sustain that over 4 pages while keeping it hot is just incredible writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Great story ! Can't wait to read the next adventure Jill's husband has plan for her. Keep up the the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrific ... and I hope that ...

... when Jill eventually decides she needs to keep sharing herself with Cedric, she and Louis will drive to Cedric's college town to see him, and that en route, Louis periodically will be fondling Jill's "baby-bump" that was the result of the fucking Cedric gave her in this latest chapter.

Really, wonderful story and style. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Vert Erotic!!!!!!!!

Loved this last chapter, very sad to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ultra hot fucking and I hate the concept of a woman being brutally fucked by some punk teenager while her husband watches or holds her. The description of how he brutality fucked this older married pussy in front of her husband with his convent was nuts. I'm surprised he didn't take her ass, the guys in the woods did. I hated the angle of her and hubby raising a little black kid from some punk kid but was Very relieved when that's not in the works , it would totally kill this hot story

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Trying to be helpful

The sex is very good and I like it that they remain a loving couple and she does not develop "feelings" for her lover. I enjoy reading your story. Once.

The problem is they keep repeating the same things to each other. And then to compound the felony you repeat the same scenario a day or a week or a month later. This is maddening. If you run out of ideas, stop. Repetition makes it worse not better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good sis story

Good solid story keep writing I am looking forward to next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The heart and soul of Loving Wives

I loved your complete set of this story and am really looking forward to read more from you. I really enjoyed the theme itself of sharing her with men that need to relief and hope to read more from you. greets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please

Don't end the story here, so much more to tell and many directions the continuing story could go. Jill is definitely addicted to black cock. She evens admits this in the first story when she states, "she's gone black and can't go back". The sex between her and Cedric just gets hotter and more intense, especially in the last story when she sucked his cock, I mean got faced fucked and enjoyed it, and swallowed his cum. Does she want more of Cedric, even though she says no? After all she allowed him to cum inside her twice when she knew she didn't have any pills and at the time she didn't know if she could get any help from her friend. Or does she want to experience random unknown black cocks. Does she progress to wearing her anklet out in public to attract more black cock? Where does the story go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid nigger bullshit.

Fuck you fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jill is needed again!

As hot as Jill is, I'm sure that she has excited another man by now who needs her to take care of his needs.... She shouldn't keep him, or us, waiting much longer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best sex in all of LW

Jill is the best hot wife, and your sex scenes are the hottest in all of LW. I know it is work to write, and for us readers to read all of the romantic dialogue between these two, but the love and respect they share is what keeps this series fresh. As their sex becomes more debauched, and hotter to read, and more dick-hardening to fantasize about, a writer must work extra hard for her to continue to be a respectable character.

You have kept us on the knife's edge so long, a perfect balance between erotic and romantic love, so please don't plunge her into total sluttiness.

A few observations that I hope show my appreciation for your good work: I agree that extra dialogue is better than not enough, especially if it helps them clarify their feelings. The dirty talk is awesome,especially when they get her mating partner to comment too. I understand why they use the same position much of the time; after all, anytime they changed positions from Louis' expressed fantasy Jill feels the need to apologize. But anytime Jill uses a variant position Louis goes crazy in lust over the taboo being broken, including the few times she kissed Harvey and now Cedric. Your description of Cedric pounding her missionary was some of the hottest writing I've ever read, and her tender expressions to him just made it incindiary.

Two suggestions even though I trust you to write the hottest story possible: right now Jill and Louis have agreed not to have another repeat lover. I think that would eliminate one of the hottest elements of the story, where they as a couple have given her mating partner enough ownership of her body that he can compel her to submit. You might be able to replace that erotic device, but you've worked so hard to put it in place and used it so well that I would hate to see you give it up. Also one of my greatest personal fantasies is the Christmas party evening gown seduction scenario, but they are rarely done creatively and rarely leave both marriage partners respectable.I think if Cedric comes home at Christmas and is waiting for them to come home from Jill's Christmas party you can really do some magic with that scenario. Who knows? Cedric might even get his wish to "fuck that booty all night". And now that you have fulfilled Louis' vision of his beautiful wife sucking a young big black cock, they need some more taboos to violate together. In love. And respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts cucks niggers and queers.

A special place in hell for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Tale

Thank you for this story, a bit unrealistic, still quite enjoyable. The unbridled sex is stimulating and fun to think about. It would be fun knowing a couple like this one; I can only hope!

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This is my favorite series on the entire Lit site so many thanks to you sir. A new chapter 5 is the best news all year! I cannot wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nigger loving piece of shit.

Lit changed the score, this got a solid 2, shame on you lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alas not completd

Another of the great stories here that appears destined never to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story Continues

Wow can hardly wait for the next chapter, one of the best stories on Literotica !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic and erotic story.

WOW, One of the hottest sex stories I ever read. please keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

So real I kinda remember having similar conversations with some of my girlfriends. The length may be worrying at a first glance, but the hesitations are so well transcribed, making the story so plausible, so the length is totally worth it. A hell of a build up! Oh, and with Jill being slowly naughtier and naughtier, with a pregnancy risky behavior at the end ... Wow!

Can't wait for next chapter! But, as I read in your bio, dont worry and take your time. Quality is paramount ;)

Many many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Separating the sexual climax from the ejaculation

jack7 - First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you on your choice of master painting words into a fantastic story telling here on literotica. Bringing your characters to life with real emotions and feelings, while building layers upon layers of Taboo filled eroticism .Five stars are just not enough to reward you for your work .

Having said that, I hope that you will continue to share your brilliant work/ Mind with us into the sexual world of these two couples naughty erotic pleasures, by keeping us on the edge of a climax and turned on to read and learn more and more of what Jill will do to please her husband or may NOT do ! Taking this great story of yours to whole new level with a twist of pure lust and desire to fulfill husbands more and more explicit secret taboo fantasies ... Just a thought here of my own imagination .

Thanks ! ~ Alx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Exceedingly well written and extremely erotic.If you intend to write more please consider:

1.Cedric's mum mentions he is not doing too well at college.Hubby calls him and hears that Cedric cannot find a girlfriend and misses Jill.they visit him and they visit a college bar with Cedric escorting Jill. She wears the anklet for the first time in public.or

2.Jill's secretary tells her there is a Mr.Harvey to see her.It is Harvey and he could not do without her.She calls hubby and tells him to get home a quickly as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Very Best Story Ever !

The magic element in your stories about Jill and Louis is the total love for one another and their shared fascination with the taboo sharing of Jill. They both enjoy their joint excursions into taboo sex because it turns Both Of Them On , which makes their adventures even sexier :-) Jill gets equal pleasure from being used in front of Louis as well as what the acts do to her own arousal. Jill totally gets off on both her own pleasure and pleasing Louis's fascination with sharing her.

You are a truly gifted writer and have created something special for all of us as fans of your talent and imagination . Please continue to thrill us with your unbelievable talent soon :-) FCDF

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

chapter 4 is going to be hard match

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 7 years ago
Very hot story!

This is one of the most erotic story series on here...I've had to read it one-handed most of the way! Please keep them going (and tho I love the way she submits to being seduced so readily, I hope Jill winds up taking the initiative more often, being driven by her own urges and hormones...mmmmm)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Cedric please

Loved the build up but please keep going with Cedric. Jill must soon experience anal with her lover.

Riodee11Riodee11about 6 years ago
Keep writing about Jill and Cedric

It would be great to hear a story of his return in a year. Moving in with them for a month or so where he takes her or she takes him whenever they want. They are both insatiable.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
More

More cuckold and whore drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story but why does Cedric always take her from behind?

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 2 years ago

I think you would do well to get an editor at least proofread your submissions before posting. Correcting errors will make reading easier and even more exciting but having some judicial editing will streamline the story for you lessening some of the tedium and better driving the story home to the point.

As I’ve seen with so many writers you have terrible issues with tense, active and passive verbs and spelling. Again proofreading yourself may resolve so many issues.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

So, no serious loss of control. Still wanted to see Cedric be more aggressive, maybe take her solo, it that’s another theme, I guess. Would like to see an encore.

Speechless2025Speechless202510 months ago

Holy shit! This as hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if Jill hd. brain in her little blond head she'd dump this sissy cuck wimp and find a real man who could fuck her like Cedric. He's such a complete pussy why would she want to have his kid? Hopefully Cedric knocked her up and she'll dump loser hubby. She's nothing but a cheating skank slut but at least she's not a worthless limp dick loser.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

La liasion dangereaux.

I'm not sure if its narcissistic self-entitled sociopaths, but they sure bend the rules of 'normality'?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack7@jack7
This story is about two loving people with good hearts. One of these people has a GREAT ass...and it's in the shape of a heart. To fully appreciate their story, it's best if you start at the beginning. . As of October 2022 (now...God, f'n June '23...): I will post aga...