Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held his sucking kiss of her neck during which his grip on her breasts loosened and cupped them. She had her chin tucked as she looked down herself at them.

"Ohyeeeesssss," I gushed. "Touch my wife like that."

"Loui- Ohhhh," Jill suddenly moaned and lost focus when the man forcefully reaffirmed his mouthing of her neck and scooping grope of her breasts, as if the sound of her voice suggested she was slipping from his spell.

He stopped just as suddenly and took her by the shoulders again as he pressed himself against her with his closed eyes above her towel wrapped head.

"Mmmm yesssss she feels so niiiiice. I am certain that many men wish to see your wife like this and touch her beautiful body after she does the dance for them." He took Jill's right hand and pulled it up, tilting his head so as to make eye contact with her. "For one who show's such love for the dance of my country," he said, giving the back of it a gentlemanly kiss. She watched dumfounded as he did this and just swallowed hard again, blinking at him, then at me.

"Herrrrre," he said, letting go her shoulders to reach up behind her. "We make for husband to see the breast of his beauuutiful wiiife," he said softly, giving her ear a smooching kiss.

Jill's eyes drooped and she went flush, just wavering with lustful disbelief where she stood. She looked utterly exhausted as she stared back at me as her body was subtly moved about with the man's unclipping of her bikini bra.

"Louis do y-?" she started to ask in such a breathy and slurred whisper it was as if she didn't want anyone to hear.

"I like being shown my own wife's breasts," I said, again very calm.

"HhhhmyG'hh..." she sighed with a convulsive exhale of airy breath at my words.

Jill wasn't saying anything as he worked on her. But she did whimper and exhale loudly through her nose as she looked about herself.

"Shhhhhh is okayyyy shhhhhhh," the man whispered, his shoulders moving behind her as he watched what he was doing. "Like the husband I must see youuuu..."

I felt flush as well, listening to this stranger tell my wife it was okay for him to bare her breasts to us.

Jill's bikini bra suddenly loosened and hung from her nipples. With eyes on me she swallowed, then slowly lift her arms away from her sides, allowing it to slip to the floor and fully expose her hot little B cup beauties. They heaved with her nervous breath. The little pink nipples atop her protruding areolae were indeed pointed and erect.

"God damn," I said.

Jill looked down at herself, then slowly up at me with anxious eyes, biting her bottom lip. "Oh Loui-Uh!..."

She was startled when man took sudden hold of her right shoulder with his left hand to pull it back so he could see. She instinctively turned at the waist for him, taking a right handed grip of his left shoulder to steady herself, her tautened breasts rising high and falling with each breath.

"Ohhhh husband!" he said proudly, looking over at me. "These to stay nice for lonnng tiiime!" he marveled.

"Yes," I spat out right away, rubbing my towel covered cock head as I watched. "My wife's got beautiful, hot little tits."

"Mmph?!" Jill whimpered loud, glancing over at me.

"Oh yessss," the man said, and slid his hand over her right breast and her knees buckled.

"Oh my Gah'haha'd," she blurted with a shuttering sigh. "Louis he's feeli-Uh?!" Jill's brow suddenly furrowed and her mouth opened when he took a sudden scooping massage of it. It was rough manhandling actually. He began twisting and pulling on her nipple and she blew out a forceful "Oooogh!!"through clenched teeth and pursed lips at his hand, a look of focused concern on her face as she glanced between him and his working fingers. "Ooooh fu-ohh!" she groaned again, having the same look on her face when he turned her nipple one way and the other, her mouth opening at me with wincing eyes.

"Mmph... Christ Jill," I stammered.

"He's...MM!" she moaned out as he tweaked her nipple.

"He saw you and needs to touch you honey," I shot back, tugging on myself over her words.

"O-...okay it..mmm, just-," She swallowed hard and winced, her hands raising up and falling, opening and clenching fists as she pushed her breast out for the man. It was an arousing sight, the way she was assisting him and reacting at the same time. Presenting herself to him throughout.

"You look good honey," I said under my breath, but the man heard me.

"Yessss," the man said, quickly feeling up that breast as Jill stared up at him, her body wavering under his manhandling. "So beautiful and look at her like thiiis," he groaned through clenched teeth. "So smart and careful she is and I touch her this way. Your hot and...classy blonde wiiife oooh yessss look at herrrrr..." Jill's naked shoulders rose and fell as she stood there in just her towel skirt and head wrap listening, turned at the waist for this man so he could fondle her perfect breasts.

"God yessss," I said, wavering back and forth as I slowly tugged on my cock. "My beautiful wife looks fuckin' good like that."

"Yesssss," he confirmed. "Fuck-ing good."

Jill looked dizzy with lust and apprehension, glancing over at me to see me leering back at her.

"Oh Louissss," she breathed at me as her body was moved by the man's groping hand, still seeming to search for confirmation from me with her eyes. This was a total stranger touching her like this and she understandably was hanging on to some nervousness. I was too.

I lowered my gaze on her with raised eyebrows, open for whatever she wanted.

She just nodded slowly at me, suddenly opening her mouth wide when he gripped her breast just right, giving me squint eyes and pursed lips over the fact, then biting her lower lip and pushing that breast out for him.

"That's it babyyyyy," I gushed with a hot whisper.

"Mmmph," Jill moaned hard and anxious back at me, seemingly half in response to me and half to what was being done to her.

"My G'ahd... The perrrrfect lit-tle tits," the man mumbled approvingly. He slid his left hand down to the small of her back and pulled her up to him, bringing the heels of Jill's bare feet off the floor as he leaned over and sucked her right nipple into his mouth.

"Ooooh?!" she moaned out, instinctively raising up both tensed arms and clenching fistfuls of air from the suddenness of it. Her head drooped and quickly rose back with the soft yet forcefully exhales of her trembling breath. Her upper body twitched sporadically and her lips quivered as he worked on her. This erotic of it all was enhanced by the tabla music still playing.

And intensely erotic it was, to watch a stranger...suck...on Jill's breast. On her nipple. That she allowed it... That her body and mind reacted so... Jill. My pretty blonde wife and best friend. Even if she was doing it for me... That had nothing to do with anything. All that mattered was all that was happening at the moment: a strange man, a large and dark foreigner was sucking on her nipple and her body and mind was being seduced by it. It made my cock stiffen and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Suck on herrrr..." I said with lustful and methodic delivery as I gripped tight on the flexed shaft of my cock.

Jill had been holding me in her gaze when I said that.

"Unhh!" she sighed at me through suddenly half shut eyes.

"Suck on my wife's breast," I groaned at her.

"Uhh'huh God Loui-Oooh," Jill moaned back at me, her words interrupted by the sensation of it.

Just then the man took a satisfied sounding "Mmmm" of an open mouthed suction of a kiss over as much fleshy breast around her areola as he could and slowly shook it, getting a breathy "Oh yesss" from her. Then he started sucking. "Oh...Oh my God yesssss," Jill sighed with breathy submission to it. She let her eyes close and her head fall back as she ran her right hand up behind the back of his head to hold him to her as he nursed on her.

"Mmph...you're pleasuring my wife," I groaned over the notion, prompting her head to loll to the left so she was facing me with droopy eyes and her mouth hung open. I loved seeing this man sucking on her breast as we met each other's gaze.

From his forward posture the man's cock, not otherwise noteworthy for its length, nonetheless jut out and upward from between the folds of his towel wrap, separating them considerably with its great thickness. It bumped up against Jill's right hip several times as he nursed on her. She was too preoccupied to notice due to his opening and closing sucking mouth on her protruding and very swollen areola.

Jill drew in a solid airy breath at me as he pulled her breast out with the sucking power of his mouth alone.

"He is sssucking my breast Louis," she said with breathy awareness as she glanced down at him with jutting jaw and quivering lips like she couldn't believe it.

"Oh yes Jill, this stranger is sucking your breast... It looks so good baby? Holdin' him to you like that?! Mmph..."

"Oh ye-Mmmm," she suddenly tensed up with a breathy moan and took hold his left shoulder when he quickly adjusted his hold on her to bring her left breast to his mouth. Then "Ooooh," with breathy coolness when he clamped down on it. Again he was having at her like a vampire, with Jill looking like his innocent victim with her left foot coming off the floor completely, her right just barely touching it. Her arms slowly fell back to hang loose down behind her as he repeatedly engulfed each whole breast and nipple with his open mouth.

"You're wife's body...is so fer-tile... Is so riiiipe... So ripe for me to touch and kiss like thiiis," the man whispered hotly above the wet saliva smeared skin of her breast and then sucked it and rose up until it slipped from his lips with a pop.

He switched nipples simply by tilting Jill's body to his waiting mouth and used a shake of the head to wet it with his tongue. She was biting her lip, a frantic look on her face at words being spoken about her as she watched him work her breasts.

He glanced up at her and pulled her nipple until she winced her eyes and gripped his arm. "Ooooh," he groaned at her reaction, and immediately went back to sucking it. Her mouth opened and her head swooned back again as her arms rose and fell with the sensation.

This went on for several moments, during which the tabla music began to fade. As if in response to that the man finally let go, leaving Jill to face me, and brought her right hand behind her.

"Oooh you must feel what you do to me," he said. "Oooh G'ahhhd. So very sexy you arrre..."

She immediately exhaled all her breath as she glanced under her arm at the man's cock in her hand, then up at him, then at me, apparently only appreciating its thickness upon holding it rather than from her initial brief and surprised view of it from directly above.

"Help him Jill," I said directly.

With a look of concentration on her face she moved her elbow out and then in.

"Is okay you can- Oooooh," the man winced, stepping a little to her right. "She holds me so tiiight with her lit-tle hand..."

Jill was breathing rapidly but not moving a muscle as she stared at me with a look of anxiousness, biting one side of her bottom lip.

'He's really big,' she mouthed with pleading eyes.

'You okay?' I mouthed back.

She just tilt her head and nodded, looking apprehensive about it. The man was just pushing out his hips as he waited for her to stroke him.

"I help you," he said kindly, taking her by the wrist and moving her hand back and forth on him. "Yessss... I see you are nervous. Is okay... you do so niiice for me. ...You see, okay?" he added, giving her towel wrapped head a kiss. It moved her head to one side and she was staring at me the whole time.

The notion of this man's friendly, almost soothing manner toward Jill as he "helped" her jerk him off made my cock flex hard and I instinctively pumped it up against the restraint of my towel.

She moved her elbow out to glance under her arm to watch, then looked up at me. From my skewed angle I could see her thumb and index finger fully separate over the top of his cock shaft, even though it was her pinky that was bottoming out on it. It wasn't very long, but it got that thick that quick. I hate the term, but it was just a hog. And a very stiff one. Jill was near hyperventilating, facing me with anxious eyes and a furrowed brow as her hand was being worked behind her.

'So good,' I mouthed at her.

I got silent look of uncertainty in return as she and the man worked his cock shaft together.

Without taking his eyes from it, he reached behind him for his bottle of oil.

"We make better, yes?" he said softly as he poured it all over Jill's fist.

She didn't notice at first, her eyes still locked on mine. The sudden and slick sensation got her attention and a whimper. She turned back to look.

"H'oh my... H'oh my God," she whispered, watching as the man moved her hand on him to work it in. She turned to face me with a snarl of disbelief over the lewdness of it all.

"Ahhhhyessss," the man groaned, gently letting go her wrist. She looked back at her hand and then up at him, but kept jerking him as she turned to face me again. That she continued working him on her own was incredibly sexy and erotic.

I lift up in my seat to get at my bare cock as I watched, mesmerized by the sight of her doing this as she stared at me. I moaned at her as I rubbed myself.

"Oh Louissss," her voice trembled.

"Yesss," the man groaned. "Husband likes too yes?" he asked, his right arm wavering beside him as he held the bottle of olive oil and watched Jill's hand.

"He...he likes it," she breathed, her gaze lowered on me as her toned and sweat covered little right arm moved behind her like the connecting rod to a set of locomotive wheels. And she looked so sexy doing this with her hair all wrapped up tall in that towel.

"Work it Jill," I said through clenched teeth, my gaze lowered right back at her.

Her lips quivered as she stared back at me, her chest heaving with her quickened breath. The man poured more oil over her fist and again she turned back to watch herself under her arm. The added slickness seemed to inspire Jill and she began jerking the shaft of his cock much faster, making wet smacking sounds. She just stared under her arm, her mouth hung open as she watched herself. Drops of oil began splattering from it onto her towel covered right hip and the bare skin of her waist.

"Oooh?!" she moaned, glancing at me with anxious eyes.

"UghGod that's so fuckin' hot," I groaned at her, squeezing my thighs together as I flexed my cock in my hand.

More and more oil began flying off her fist as it moved in a blur behind her and the wet smacking sounds increased.

"Ohhhh," the man groaned as he watched her. "Ohhhhhh she do thissss... She...she do this so good your wiiiife..." he said, staring down between them at it.

"UgG'uhh!" I groaned, having to kick a foot out as I watched.

Using his left hand he suddenly took hold of Jill by her right shoulder again and quickly pulled her back a step and then pulled her to him a step, causing her to let go his cock as he moved her about like a table chair until she was standing sideways to him on his left.

He then undid his towel and dropped it on the pedestal behind him. His cock was flexed straight up as he twist to one side. He reached for Jill's left wrist and placed her hand on his cock.

"Please to finish what you do to meeee," he groaned, letting go her wrist and giving her toweled ass a smack of encouragement. She jumped and blinked but did what he asked, taking his cock in her left hand and holding it out straight as she resumed stroking it. A giant vein scribbled across the top of the shaft and bulged under her slickened grip.

The man poured more oil and it immediately began dripping to the floor. To counter this Jill tilt his cock bolt upright and slowly worked her hand up and down the shaft in circular movements, squeegeeing oil up and over her little fingers, the diamond of her wedding ring glistening underneath. The man set down the oil and gently placed his left hand on Jill's right shoulder as he watched. His right arm wavered behind him he as stuck his hips out for her, his tree trunk-like thigh muscles flexing as he kept his balance.

Jill has small fingers. Her already dainty hand looked almost childlike on this man's husky cock root. Her fingers would close almost entirely with each upstroke, only to spread obscenely wide apart as they slid down to the base of it. The man twitched when her tiny thumb and index finger encircled the tip of his cock head, getting a quivering "ahhh" from him each time it happened. It would have been amusing if it weren't so breathtakingly erotic, watching my petite 5'4" 110 lbs wife reduce this Turkish gorilla to a spasming zombie as she gave him this sensuous, oily hand job.

He removed his left hand from Jill's shoulder and reached back, placing it against the column on the pedestal to steady himself. Seeing him get comfortable as my wife jerked his cock made me flush. She looked over at me and I just stared back at her.

'You look so good...watching me,' she mouthed with anxious eyes. As if to confirm she meant it, Jill bit her lip and nodded at me. Without breaking eye contact or stopping her masturbation of him, she reached under and cupped the man's large and oily nut sack with her right hand, causing him to instinctively take a wider stance to allow her better access. She expertly swirled them around in her palm with her slick little fingers, her classy little manicured nails only added to the erotic lewdness of it as they contrast with the black hair and wrinkled dark skin of his oiled up scrotum.

"Ughhhh," I groaned at the sight of it.

"Ooooh," Jill turned to look at me with squint eyes and pursed lips.

"Oh...Oh my G'ahd this is so gooood." He watched and winced at the exquisite pleasure her tiny hands brought him. She stared up at him with furrowed brow, jaw out and her teeth clenched with focus as if to gauge her progress. The man began to twitch sporadically.

She glanced over at me with the same look of concentration as she kept this up.

"Does he need relief Jill?" I asked, feeling my heartbeat increase.

"Yes," she said anxiously, swallowing hard as she looked at me.

"'Cause of you," I huffed out.

"Yessss..."

"You helping him get it?"

"Oh yesss..."

"That's my good girlll," I whispered.

"Mmph?!" she whimpered back.

"You're doing a good job helpin' him sweetie," I said as I flipped open my towel completely and spread my knees, then leaned forward, pulling on my cock.

She gave me a squint eyed circular nod to emphasize her concern over the matter.

"Mmph...I'm helping him. You're watching me help him." She let go the man's scrotum to grip the base of his cock with her right hand and with her left began jerking just the head of it as she held her gaze on me.

"Ahh!... Oh!" he moaned out with a full body twitch as he stared down at her jerking fist.

I felt myself snarling at Jill through zombie eyes as I watched.

"Oh Louis?...honeyyy?!" she moaned anxiously. You're face... Baby don't stop looking at me like that?!" Her eyes were full of pleading lust.

"Juss be his good girl an' give him relief Jill?" I stammered back, unable to properly enunciate from speaking faster than my mouth would allow.

"Oh God yessss," she hissed with breathy eagerness, nodding her head at me for emphasis. "I'll be his good girl I promisssse... I fucking promisssse..." straining her neck toward me as if to see me better.

She looked beside herself as she worked her little fist up and down this man's short, thick erection. I forced a swallow as I leaned forward and jerked off to her, not wanting any of this to end.

"Oh!" he suddenly bellowed out, paying us no mind as he wavered where he stood. He replaced his hold on her left shoulder, gripping it tight. She was still fixated on me and didn't even flinch. The man's hips began quivering. He leaned back, his hips pushing out further and further into her jackhammering little fist.

1...45678...16