All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 01'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KolrinKolrinabout 12 years ago
Hot damn!

I don't know about their test methods, but Zhair'lo seems anything but a loyal hero. Hell from what I can see, him and Talla will bring down the temple on their heads. Maybe create a more equal society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue

Much potential as a writer, not just for erotica. Looking forward to the next chapter

xtorchxtorchabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for waiting

I know a lot of people have been waiting for Book 2 of Talla's Temple.

Thanks for all of your encouragement.

I hope you find the beginning of this tale to be worth the wait.

Cheers,

Xavier.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Welcome back!

So glad to see another chapter! I wasn't sure that you were coming back. Great chapter! I feel so bad for Talla and Zhair'lo. I'm just waiting for them to meet so they can reinstate their bond and take down the temple. With his warrior skills and her knowledge of the temple, they should be able to bring some balance to their world.

I'm looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good to see more!

Really happy there is more on the way. Love reading it, one of the best series on the site. Thanks

- Dave from NZ

xtorchxtorchabout 12 years agoAuthor
Evenin'

Thanks all for your compliments.

I'm glad all of you are still around. Makes it all worthwhile.

Just a note to let you know chapter II is out for editing and I'm writing III.

Xavier.

LytharLytharalmost 9 years ago
In regards to that ending...

... considering what the doctors all said after tasting Zhair'lo's semen, can they really blame Talla for what happened at the end of the last part of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Frustration

I can't tell what is going on. I suppose I will keep on reading, but I am frustrated. I am an omnivorous reader, but this is not the kind of story I see on other sites, the ones I do frequent. There better be a really great ending to this to pay for not figuring out what is going on, or why. If it doesn't get explained (need to think of a credible threat.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES