All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 02'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cryforhelpcryforhelpabout 12 years ago
Cute but unerotic

The scene of the unitiated girls is slightly lacking in interest, because the girls, while emotionally pretty ready, are physically immature. Which is kind of a turn off. Zhair'lo's story is interesting for plot development though!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Speaking of "physically immature"

When are we going to have some explanation of the fact that the women remain immature until they are upgrade by the temple? Perhaps it has already happened... I realize I'm many chapters behind.

Seems to me that perhaps "fallen temple" might be what happens when everyone — men and women — realize they've traded one exaggerated slavery for another very real slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Re: physically immature

In the first series, it was stated that the temple feeds women a herb which suppresses their period; I would imagine that it similarly suppresses physical growth

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I had forgotten about the menses suppression herb.

Suppressing the monthly cycle would also suppress hormonal secretion, inhibiting normal secondary sexual characteristics from developing.

That still doesn't explain the underdevelopment of the males. The author points out numerous times the smallness or scrawiness of the boys Talla serviced, despite their engagement in full-time manual labor.

Perhaps they have a potassium nitrate, (saltpeter), containing herb, as well?

The Temple women are meddling with more than first appearances would suggest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES