All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 08'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AeroielAeroielover 11 years ago
Thanks!!

Appendices are excellent. They will help me alot.

xtorchxtorchover 11 years agoAuthor
You're welcome!

I actually wrote it a while back and tried to submit it as a separate entry, but it was rejected.

When you went looking for hard core erotica, did you ever think that that would mean, "so complicated it needed a glossary"?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Keep the chapters coming please.

I need Talla and Zhair'lo together again!

xtorchxtorchover 11 years agoAuthor
It's true

It was a pretty slack summer as far as the writing was concerned.

Autumn is upon us, mind, and I'm busy in that dark corner of my abode where all the good ideas chart their paths.

Cheers.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

It looks like the novices begin to slowly develop naturally as soon as the drugs are discontinued, even though no one notices.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Wow

First time any author I've read on here has actually taken the time to include appendices like this.

They're rather helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only suggestion I could make about the appendix is the glaring omission

of one particular part of the female anatomy. Given the female protagonist starts in

boob land and the story centers from there, I take it X is a tit man, which MIGHT explain the oversight, but I'm surprised no one else has caught it.

The ass, man, the booty, the bo-dunkadunk. How could you miss the ass? LOL....

Since my BS in Sports Medicine was based the School of Physical Ed, I can tell you how important the gluteus max. med. & min., (3 butt muscles), are to the act of running.

Those girls with the leg upgrade would NEVER be elite runners without including the booty in the upgrade. Besides, think how goofy they'd look... LOL....

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1657 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES