Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,658 Followers

For it hadn't been an athletic performance. She wasn't out of breath. It had been the most relaxed orgasm she'd ever had.

"Good," he said, quite satisfied with himself.

She looked down at him.

"Your turn, I think," she said.

"I hope I've got one more left in me," he said.

She knew he would. No one his age could possibly be done for the night in one shot. It was just a matter of knowing what to do. Men could be different. Some desperately wanted to do a thing that others would find pointless. It was always an adventure, guessing which was the right thing for each man she Served.

For J'ree, though, she had a cheat. Lacy had already told her exactly what to do and it would be one of the easiest things she'd ever done. She crawled over top of him and stood up out of bed. Pulling him by his arms, she forced him to sit up and then pulled her top off over her head.

Even though he'd just been suckling at her breast, he still looked amazed.

"Are these the biggest you've ever seen?"

"Yeah," he said, nodding shyly. "Well ... biggest that I've ever been Served with."

"Good."

She knelt, then, and took his penis in her hands. It wasn't erect, but had held onto to some of its swelling from their previous encounter. It was still wet when she put it in her mouth and she tasted some of her own juices as well as the faint taste of semen.

That was odd, too, the semen. Who knew, though, really, what made some men taste differently from others? The tang of her own fluids drowned it sufficiently that it didn't bother her as she slowly sucked him back to firmness.

His bed was low enough that she could guide his hands to her breasts. He cupped them gently, rolling her once again erect nipples with his palms. Occasionally, he squeezed, but always very tenderly.

Heavenly. She wished they could mesh again. She wished that was part of the plan.

He was long enough now that he couldn't fit in her mouth. Now that he was comfortably manipulating her breasts without guidance, she could use her hands more capably. One went to cup his testicles, as gently as he was squeezing her. The other wrapped around the base of his cock, the part that she couldn't fit in her mouth.

She let saliva run out of her before sliding her mouth off his erection. Stroking him so the wetness spread for his entire length. Then she met his eyes.

"Just start coming whenever you want," she said.

"O -- okay," he stammered nervously.

Her eyes were still locked on his and she lowered her voice to a whisper.

"Then I'll pull you out," she promised.

He gasped, trying to hold on while she stroked him.

"And you can come all over my tits."

"Uh-huh," he breathed, unable to form words.

Lacy hadn't been mistaken about that much at least: the boy really went for that.

What had she given him? About half a bell since the last run? Had to be more than that. He'd been asleep, hadn't he? Maybe an entire bell. Hopefully there'd be enough of an orgasm -- enough semen -- in him to make this worthwhile.

She'd scarcely put him back in her mouth when she felt the head of his shaft swelling up, felt his testicles tightening. In fact, his whole body was tensing up, holding back the moment. Had they been meshed, she could have helped to push him forward or hold him back. As it was, outside the mesh, she tempered her stroke, relaxed her tongue a little and just generally tried to let him savour the moment of anticipation.

He fought, though, against that orgasm, more strongly than she'd thought possible.

His body began to relax.

Talla was amazed, for he had actually brought himself back from the brink. That was some serious willpower, given what she'd promised and how badly he seemed to have wanted it.

"Getting all charged up?" she asked between mouthfuls.

He nodded.

"More come for me, then, huh?"

J'ree gave her another nod and an exhalation that might have said, "Yeah."

Now she went after him in earnest. If he'd taken himself back from the edge once, his endurance had to be incredibly high. She worked him from base to tip, slathering him luxuriously with her tongue, round and round. With her forearm, she pushed his hand against her breast, inviting him to squeeze ever harder.

There was no holding back the second time he approached that cliff. She felt him swell and there was no tightening, no tensing in any muscle. He let the orgasm come on at full gallop and without an iota of protest.

As she felt felt the first pulse at the base of his shaft, she yanked him out of her mouth. She was almost quick enough.

A stream of semen launched out of his tip, catching her open mouth and flicking as far up as her nose before she bent it downwards to finish tracing a line down her neck to her cleavage.

She blinked, an instinctive desire to protect her eyes overwhelming her immediate sense of duty. In that moment of blindness, her senses of taste and smell focused on the liquid in her mouth. That flavour was there again, but stronger. He tasted bitter, as food did that had been burned. The sense of charcoal and ash was so strong, she half expected to see his semen discoloured towards grey when she opened her eyes.

But no, it was as white as semen ever was.

Maintaining a degree of control over his body that surprised Talla, J'ree held her breasts gently but firmly together. Convenient, really, so she could keep using both of her hands to stroke and fondle him, drawing out stream after stream of his juice to play in strip after strip across her breasts and even over one of her nipples.

Finally, his grip relaxed and he released her breasts. Voluminous amounts of semen, having dripped into her cleavage, now strung across the gap between those generous orbs of flesh.

She milked him out, little drips which she wiped on the dry nipple -- the only clear spot she had left.

J'ree fell sideways on his bed and dragged his feet up.

"I -- uh," he murmured sleepily.

He blinked slowly, looking at her where she knelt on her floor. His eyes lazily, almost without any awareness left in them, traced from her face down to her spattered chest.

She tilted her head a bit to examine him and meanwhile left her body exposed to his eyes.

'Let him look,' she thought, and left a light and patient smile on her face.

His soft, blue eyes gazed fondly and she watched his eyelids close and slowly, wearily, open again.

She waited, her hands in her lap, with semen dripping off her breasts to her stomach.

He blinked again, opening his eyes with great effort this time.

Talla bit her lips as his eyes closed for a third time and, at last, did not open. She knew when a guy was done for the night, and J'ree was certainly done. She took a pair of his underwear and wiped herself clean from nose to navel and immediately put her clothes back on.

There was time for one last look back at J'ree before she blew out the two candles and left the colourful room for the night.

It was time to find Lacy.

-----------===================-------------

In a small, frequently used clearing, a set of tents were pitched around a sparkling bonfire. Most of the Hunters had gone to sleep, but two of them still sat mesmerized by the dancing flames.

"How long do we stay out here?" Zhair'lo asked.

"Usually a Hunt lasts about a week," Kenji answered.

It was only his first night out on his very first Hunt. He was too excited to sleep.

"A week?" he asked.

Kenji didn't reply. Like a proper Hunter, he never wasted energy by repeating himself. There was always that extra pause before he spoke, just to make sure Zhair'lo was done speaking. Then he would speak, carefully and clearly so there was no chance of miscommunication.

Zhair'lo hadn't quite got the knack of it.

"What about what we catch?"

Wouldn't the meat spoil in that time, even if it were dressed and cleaned?

"Fighters and Carters meet us at prearranged locations."

Zhair'lo nodded.

"And, uh," Zhair'lo hesitated. "Women?"

Did Kenji smirk?

"Them, too."

"Come out on carts, do they?"

"Not quite," Kenji said. "You did notice that every man has his own tent?"

Zhair'lo nodded.

"That's why," Kenji explained. "They know where we'll be on the fourth night. No worries, kid."

They sat for a while longer, watching the fire flicker and sputter sparks into the night air. People in the city didn't get to do this. There was something odd and mystical about sitting around a fire in the middle of an otherwise absolute darkness. Zhair'lo couldn't really put a name to how it felt, but it was certainly a unique and bold emotion that took hold of him.

For he could live like this. If he took care of his arrows and the few tools he needed to clean and cook an animal, he really could fend for himself. That was saying something that few other men could, who knew only one skill; one vocation.

He had other plans, of course, but boldness was as boldness did.

"What was her name?" he asked.

There was no need for further context to this question. Given how many women a man of Kenji's age must have bedded, any one of hundreds could have been 'her'. But between them, sitting by this fire, given every other conversation they'd had, there could be only one whose name Zhair'lo would want.

Kenji thought for a long time. About what, Zhair'lo couldn't say. He wasn't looking for information. Oh, theoretically, Talla might be able to find whoever Kenji's woman was and reach out to her. But if she and Kenji hadn't done anything about the Temple's tyranny in all these long years, what likelihood was there that they could be so motivated now?

No, he just wanted to draw Kenji out, discover what the guy was about. He had a goal, after all, and obviously Talla was doing a much better job finding allies than he was.

"No one you'd know, Zhai."

"I'm doing a lot of upgrades," Zhair'lo argued. "Maybe she'll be a Source. Tell me what she looks like."

Kenji laughed with some sincerity.

"Not in Gern, you won't."

"What?"

"We were harder to separate, you see," Kenji said. "Turiksa was -- and still is -- a pretty small place. When we kept running into each other ... well, I'm here in Gern now, aren't I?"

"And she's in Turiksa?"

"I'd imagine," he replied wistfully. "The Temple isn't obliged to keep me updated."

Kenji was silent for a while. Zhair'lo didn't know where to go from there. What more could he ask? He was deep in his own thoughts when Kenji broke the silence.

"Who was your girl?"

"Talla," Zhair'lo said and instantly bit his tongue, regretting his eagerness to feel her name on his lips.

"Nice?"

"Amazing."

"Why's that?"

Zhair'lo inhaled. All or nothing.

"When we meshed," he said. "It was my first time. I'd never felt a mesh before. I could feel her body from the inside, hear her thoughts. It was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I thought every time I was Served it would be like that."

"But it isn't," Kenji put in, softly. "Only with her."

"Yeah."

So Kenji knew. Kenji had a girl just like he did.

"You miss her?" Zhair'lo asked. "Miss the mesh?"

Kenji nodded.

"There's never been another like it," he volunteered. "Not in the decade since."

"But you do your duty anyway?" Zhair'lo prodded.

"Of course."

It was too quick, that response. Too soon on the heels of Zhair'lo last syllable. It didn't have that pause-for-clarity with which a Hunter always prefixed his replies.

Kenji, it turned out, did have emotions. Years of them, possibly, all built up.

'You are my friend,' Zhair'lo thought. 'And we will be allies.'

-----------===================-------------

Talla slipped out of the Carter's house quietly, using a side door as women often did at night. The official reason was so as not to disturb those men who might still be up chatting. It wasn't considered polite to walk through the Common Room of any house of men when one was dishevelled from a night of Serving.

The real reason, of course, was that she didn't want to accidentally end up in a group of Endowment women who would chat her up and want to go back home as a group.

She picked her way over the dark and dew-moistened lawn, keeping a good distance from the torchlit laneway. There was indeed a shed by the second post. Talla kept well back of that and went around a stand of thick, green bushes behind it.

Sitting patiently on a dark blanket was a blonde girl wearing a tiny white top and a short white skirt. As Talla's eyes adjusted to the extreme darkness of the scene, she saw that Lacy was leaning back on her arms. The skirt she wore, short as it was, covered her not at all from this angle. That was nothing, at this point, giving the many-times-more-dangerous lawbreaking that Lacy was offering.

Talla sat on the blanket, legs crossed. If Lacy could see up her skirt, too, then at least they were even.

"So," Lacy began.

"So."

"There's a boy named Zhair'lo," Lacy said.

Talla gulped.

"Yes."

"We can get you to him, possibly."

"Who is we?"

Lacy smirked.

"I'd rather not give out names."

"Who sent you?"

"Sent me?" Lacy said. "No one sent me. Not really."

"You are from Facial?"

"Of course. Who else would do this for you?"

Talla sat silently, stunned for the moment. How many women in Facial were busily undermining the Temple?

"Why would you do this?"

Lacy's answer was quick.

"Because what they're doing is wrong," she explained. "And we try our best to make it right."

"And what do you expect to get from me?" Talla asked, becoming suspicious.

Lacy smiled.

"You don't understand, do you?"

"Understand what?"

Lacy shook her head, almost sadly. What was Talla missing?

"Come here," Lacy said, beckoning Talla closer.

"What?"

"It's what you do, isn't it?" Lacy asked. "I've heard it's so. That you can make meshes with women -- strange meshes even for that."

"Zoe told you."

"You shouldn't drop names that way," Lacy cautioned as she slid across the blanket to close with Talla. "I heard about you and Zoe, though, yes."

Sitting in front of Talla, Lacy spread her legs and followed that by pushing Talla's legs open so their bare genitals faced each other.

"Can I see them?"

"What?"

"Your tits."

Talla was numb at this point, and simply unlaced her top without thinking.

"Wow," Lacy said, reaching out to cup one of heavy breast. "Crazy for somebody your age. Is it really a quadruple?"

"Yeah."

"Lucky you."

"The upgrade nearly killed me," Talla pointed out. "Did that get through your mill of rumours?"

Lacy blinked once and took her hand away.

"No."

Talla pursed her lips.

There was a pause before Lacy spoke again.

"We should be sisters before we do this, yes?"

Talla nodded and so Lacy pushed her top, a mere band of fabric around her thin chest, down to her abdomen. She leaned forward and planted a wet, tongue-laden kiss on each of Talla's nipples before inviting Talla to do the same to her.

"Lots of tongue," Lacy reminded her. "I need to be turned on."

She tapped her tongue on her own mouth and made an odd expression.

"You did like I told you?" Lacy asked. "Sucked him and let him come on your tits?"

Talla nodded.

"I can taste him, just a little," Lacy admitted with a frown. "It's good, anyway. You'll be wet. I've been playing with myself for half a bell just to make sure I'm ready. What do we do now?"

"You're asking me?"

"You've done this before, Talla. I've never meshed with a woman -- lo, though I've tried."

Lacy giggled at this, in a brainless way that Talla wouldn't have thought to be within the blonde's repertoire.

With an inhalation, Talla reached out one hand and touched Lacy's skin, feeling for the wetness of her slit. She had indeed been preparing for this. It seemed like she was even looking forward to it.

The sensation was getting familiar to her now: the feeling of another woman's genitals; the texture of the little nub of a clitoris as her finger swept past; the lips parting; the sudden change in angle and texture as her finger found the entrance to the little tunnel.

"Now you."

"I just have to touch you?"

Talla nodded.

"When your finger touches my vagina," Talla said.

Lacy moved forward and placed a hand, palm up, over Talla's mound.

"Be ready," Talla reminded her. "Our fingers will move on their own."

The blonde girl froze for an instant, took a deep breath, and pushed her finger straight through the folds of Talla's lips and into her vagina.

It should have been difficult, taking something inside herself so suddenly. But Talla was well prepared. Not only her own juices, but a little of J'ree leaking out of her as she sat in this odd position, greased the finger that penetrated her.

...

'Oh, my!' Lacy shouted.

'See?'

'Yeah.'

And they felt each other for a while. On the outside, they both felt Lacy's spare hand move to one of Talla's breasts.

'So soft!'

Talla found that her unoccupied hand had moved to her other breast, probably at Lacy's bidding. The girl clearly had a thing for breasts.

'And yet you're in Facial?'

And so Lacy opened up to Talla. She'd never been a Sealed Virgin or anything like that, but she was never satisfied by the way the Temple did things, not even from the start. Why hold so much back? Why not give women what they needed to feel healthy and sexual? Why all the punishment? Why enforce such rigid relations between men and women?

So Lacy had found girls like herself, for many in Facial had already congregated, and sought to make things more fair. They didn't seek to change the Temple, for they viewed it as massive, impregnable and unchanging. But they could make things better for those who needed it.

That's what they did. They found the ones who were made most miserable by the arbitrary rules of the Temple and tried to make their lives better. Most of their power was in arranging for those, like Talla, who were denied their favourite men.

They had no embassy, no other purpose, no great machination or conspiracy.

But they were many. Talla saw faces, some more clearly than others. Some were colder and distant. Some were locked in passion and Talla realized that Lacy was no stranger to taking other women to bed, for many of her memories came with the taste and scent of one set of lips or the other.

'Now you understand?'

'Yes,' Talla replied. 'You have no goal.'

'Except happiness.'

Lacy now scanned through Talla's mind, seeing what Talla willed her to see, because Talla was better at this than Lacy.

She let the blonde girl see her meshes with Zhair'lo and all the pain and danger they'd been through. Lacy wasn't shocked to see whip crashing down on Talla's rear, nor the aftermath with the girl in Zhair'lo's lap as Talla was forced to watch.

'That's what they do,' Lacy explained. 'These are the people who need our help.'

'What do you want from me?'

'Happiness,' Lacy said. 'But you have other plans, don't you?'

Because Talla wasn't as good at hiding everything as she'd thought.

'I'm going to bring them down,' Talla said. 'I'm going to set us free to grow into the women we should be.'

'The men will rule us if you take away the Temple, as they did before,' Lacy answered.

But it was a rote answer and her heart wasn't in it. She didn't believe in the omniscience of the Temple any more than Talla did.

'What good is freeing us from the tyranny of men if we have to live under the tyranny of women?' Talla said.

The pressure on her breasts increased suddenly in tandem with a rush of emotion that spilled into the mesh from Lacy. The blonde was excited by the thought of sedition and it had become sexual for her, racing through the link between their minds.

Talla found both of her breasts being crushed. Somehow, Lacy's arousal was forcing Talla's hand to tighten its grip as well.

xtorch
xtorch
1,658 Followers