Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,652 Followers

'Did he come on you a lot?' Lacy asked.

Without willing it, Talla found herself showing Lacy an image of J'ree ejaculating on her breasts, tracing lines back and forth. And the aftermath, semen stretching from one side to the other. Driven forward by Lacy's need, she projected more images: the three boys who'd come on her chest at the Initiation; the Strength upgrade; Zhair'lo's upgrade; every guy she'd let slide an erection between her tits.

Lacy moaned out loud and quickly tried to stifle the noise.

Fingers probed deeply as arousal overcame inhibition. Vaginal muscles clamped down. Bodies spasmed and shivered in the cool dark of night.

When it was over, they withdrew from each other. Talla recovered her wits quickly and retied her top while Lacy was still in shock.

"Put your top back on," Talla whispered. "If our clothes are on, we won't be in any trouble."

Sweat dotting her brow, Lacy nodded and fixed her top.

"This is what you have with him?"

"Yeah. But better."

"No wonder you want to be with him."

"So now what?"

Lacy inhaled.

"Now, you wait," she explained. "You're on high pacing, right?"

"Five times a week."

"Good, because we can't track you very well in Endowment," Lacy went on. "It was hard to find you tonight, believe me."

For several minutes, Lacy detailed the protocol they used. It could only work on nights when a girl from their group in Facial happened to be assigned to Zhair'lo. That girl, if she was willing, would show up at a prearranged location wearing a specific piece of clothing so Talla could identify her. She would only wait a certain amount of time. There were all sorts of warnings and caveats.

"But in time, we will find a night for you, got it?"

Talla nodded.

"One more thing."

"Yeah?"

"It's possible you'll be caught," Lacy warned. "You know what the punishment is for this?"

Talla gulped.

"Yeah," she answered. The punishments had been drilled into them by Shanata in her first week in the Temple. "Six lashes -- or two with the heavy lash."

Lacy shook her head.

"That's for the girl who switches with you," Lacy explained. "For you, with the Monogamy thing already on your record, it'll be worse."

"Oh."

But there was no backing out now.

No way.

xtorch
xtorch
1,652 Followers