Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

But time, going backwards, could only end at one place.

It was the place they'd been when their link had been broken. The mesh -- the strange mesh they had -- was updating itself, recovering everything that had been lost in the gap.

And so they came to Vunja, and saw that encounter from two sides.

There was her view, through a veil of tears, watching from above as the man who'd just whipped her bloody was mounted by another. Zhair'lo could feel Talla's pain at his betrayal, made nine hundred times worse as he saw images of himself striking that other woman upon her dark-skinned cheeks.

Talla could see his view, blurry with whatever poison they'd given him. Delirious and incompetent, she felt him trying to fight the woman off, trying to escape her grasp. Zhair'lo had no memory of spanking Vunja. His brain had been long gone before that moment. Some lower part -- some animal -- had been in charge then.

So they both came to understand what had happened that day, after Talla had torn the mesh apart to protect him from the pain, after they'd been physically separated.

Zhair'lo pushed aside his horror, moving their thoughts elsewhere, seeking distraction in any way he could find it.

He slid himself partway out of her, letting her juices drip down between her cheeks, gave a little twist and pushed back inside.

She moaned, coming back to the present.

There was a glint in her eye. He could feel it from the inside just as well as he could see it from the outside.

Why so shiny?

Talla showed him her triumph from the morning, sinking an arrow into a distant target.

Ecstatically he showed her the deer he'd taken on the very same morning. But it was only a moment before his attention snapped back to her accomplishment.

The clarity of Talla's memory made the image breathtakingly crisp. It had been such a strange experience for her that the whole thing was etched into her brain as if it was carved into one of those stone murals the Temple made for events it meant to be preserved through eternity. Zhair'lo could make out every person in Talla's field of vision -- though most were wisely in the periphery. He could see the individual straw in the targets, the red marks, even the shadows ...

He returned to his own image -- the deer in the forest.

'The shadows, Talla.'

'The shadows?'

'The same time. It was the same time when you loosed your arrow and I loosed mine.'

Oh.

So it hadn't been her, really. She'd borrowed his skill. That's what she'd felt.

'But I only loosed one arrow. How many did you loose?'

She gave him the count.

'So you've learned. You've learned from me.'

'The mesh was already working.'

'And it will keep working, now.'

He pulled out of her until the ridge at the head of his erection met the tightened ring of her entrance, which was as far as the mesh would allow him to go. Then he pushed in again, quickly, and was rewarding with a thrill that shot up her spine.

"Yes," she said, aloud. "Like that!"

So he did it again, and again.

It threatened to push them to orgasm and it wasn't time for that yet.

Talla twisted and shoved with her hips, rolling them over so she was on top, dangling her breasts over him. She pushed down, taking him into her as deeply as she could.

"They can't stop us now," she whispered. "This mesh won't break."

He nodded, the blazing in their eyes a stark contrast to the pale blue light that permeated the tent.

Wait. Wasn't the flap of the tent closed? That couldn't be moonlight ...

There wasn't time to think. Talla lowered her upper body to his, stretching to bring her nipple to his mouth.

He suckled, teasing at her tip before remembering that there were no upgrades there. So he pulled as much of her flesh into his mouth as he could and started biting.

That would prove to be their undoing.

She reared back on her heels, tearing her breast from his mouth whilst driving herself down on him.

He squinted into the light.

'Nine hells, Talla. We're glowing.'

'Again.'

Orgasm wasn't polite. It wasn't quite as bad the moment they'd first touched, earlier, but it wasn't kind, either.

Their bodies were lit from inside, as if some blue fire were burning just beneath their skins, and their eyes shone at each other.

When his erection let out its first burst of semen into her belly, a wave of that blue fire blasted out of them as if a barrel of water had been dumped three storeys onto a stone floor and left to splash in all directions. The tent shuddered on its stays and the door flaps burst open.

Her muscles seized around his erection and again he pulsed at her. A circular wave of blue fire raced out a second time. They would surely burn to their deaths when the tent collapsed and was set ablaze.

He couldn't count how many time he came inside her, how many times her muscles clenched around him. It was only a matter of getting it over with so they could escape the death trap their shelter was about to become.

Talla rolled over and collapsed on the floor, urgently extracting his dwindling member with a suddenness so shocking that she cried out. Zhair'lo looked over at her with concern and made ready to carry her outside if she proved unable to move.

The tent, however, was still standing.

And it was not on fire.

-----------===================-------------

"Gods damn it," the Goddess hissed, gripping her chair.

"Imminence?"

"Another fainting spell," the woman in black admitted. "Not as bad this time."

"This was something else," Within replied. "I felt it, as well."

"What?"

"It was a mesh."

"An orgasm strong enough to make me faint?"

The Goddess seemed offended.

"Your upgrades make you more sensitive, Imminence," Within reminded her. "Not less."

"And the pregnancy?"

"That too, perhaps," Within said. "Though little is known about pregnant Goddesses."

The Goddess twisted her lips.

"It being illegal, dangerous and never having been attempted in the history of the Temples."

This got a roll of the eyes.

"Or so I'd been told."

Within had her moments. The Goddess couldn't deny it.

A gong rang at the entrance, drawing the attention of both women. Only a moment later, a woman in yellow stepped through the doorway.

"Imminence," she announced. "An urgent messenger from the Queen of Form."

"A moment, Nadia," the Goddess said, taking the time to move herself to her desk, from which place her belly was concealed. "Let her in, as per usual."

The girls of Pussy knew what to do. The Goddess's desk was located on a dais raised one step above the open area where she received official guests.

Nadia and her colleague ushered a long-legged Officer into the Goddess's chamber. They carefully stopped a good distance from the desk, at a location prearranged by the Goddess. The purpose was simple: make sure that not even the tallest woman in the Temple would be able to see the protrusion of her stomach.

"What do you have for me?" the Goddess asked.

"Her Highness the Queen of Form bids you well, Imminence," the Officer replied formally. "She asks if you noticed anything strange recently."

The Goddess locked her facial expression into one of curiosity. This was a woman of Form. It was guaranteed that any slip up now would be caught. The least sign of guilt would be the trigger for an investigation she could not afford right now.

"How recently?"

"A quarter of bell to half a bell ago, by her Highness's reckoning."

The Goddess made herself appear thoughtful.

"What sort of thing should I have noticed?"

"Her Highness describes it as like a mesh, but more disruptive," the messenger said. "She only caught a bit of it and wondered if she might be imagining it. With your superior upgrades, she thought Your Imminence might have felt it more strongly."

That was right about the time she'd first fainted, wasn't it?

"I'm afraid I felt nothing," she lied. "Is there anything else?"

And let us hope it doesn't happen again while you're standing there. I can't faint now.

"No, Imminence."

The messenger bowed smartly, turned on her heel, and walked out.

The Goddess collapsed with relief.

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers