All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 19'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
samsayssamsaysabout 10 years ago
Very good!!!

Very good, please keep writing. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going and how the story is going to come together. Chris

xtorchxtorchabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, readers!

I subsist entirely on a diet of your encouragement (also almonds, cheese and what not, but mostly encouragement).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
caught up

And now I will start over :-)

I promise to comment more this next time through.

I really enjoy your story with its deep plot and growing characters (both in number and complexity).

I would ask that you dedicate more detail/time to the sexual interludes.

Jason

xtorchxtorchabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks and welcome!

I love new readers and their comments!

Feel free to email or tweet me.

(That goes for the rest of you, too)

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wow..I so wish this story was finished already, so that I could enjoy it completely. I just started reading it a few days ago and haven't done much else on the computer till I finished it. It captured me from the very start, and even though the setting is a bit weird, it is so well written I truly enjoyed it. The stories with a lot of plot, which I prefer, tend to have less sex in it, but you somehow managed to combine both very well. I will link you into my favorites, but probably will only come back a year later or so to catch up, as I don't like to read single chapters every month or so. That said, please do continue writing, as quick as possible for you ;)

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the chapter!

I love this story of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

An arrow to the knee!? LMAO!

Loving the characters and story, great job!

xtorchxtorchalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for noticing

The "arrow to the knee" popped right into my head as a natural median point between "beheading" and "ignoring".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: "to the knee…" A close shot would be able to shatter the knee cap

and penetrate the joint, if dead center and from the immediate front. From an angle, missing the patella, (knee cap), the joint would also be penetrated. Without a perfect shot, most likely in real life, it would be a glancing blow.

Shows, intentionally, or not, Zhai's inexperience. An arrow to the quads, (thigh), on the other hand, would bury the arrow and down they would go. Also, in real life, a difficult shot unless they are standing still.

Gruesome, but hey, you may have added a couple of anatomy terms to your vocab! lol

After the 'blue wave of unconsciousness' was revealed a couple of chapters back, I've been thinking THAT might the one weapon capable of accomplishing Talla and Zhai's goal of overthrow. How fitting, and somewhat ironic, the Temple heirarchy, itself, might be fucked to death.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

GeoD

wheels0132wheels0132almost 3 years ago

I used to be an adventurer like you…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES