Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rendered emotionless by the ordeal, Zhair'lo watched disinterestedly as the eviction process circulated around the room and a naked, pale skinned girl rotated to his bed.

"Are we supposed to start right away?" she asked, sitting down beside him.

"I ... uh ... I dunno."

She was a slim girl, like all of Form, and her strength seemed to be in her abs.

"Call me Del," she cast a distracted look toward his penis.

"Zhair'lo. Some call me Zhai."

Del looked up at him, then threw a worried look over her shoulder.

"I'm worried they'll walk in," she said.

"You don't like being watched?"

"Naw," she shrugged. "Just that we're suppose to be, y'know, fucking, but we're not."

Another look of concern at his flaccid member.

"Oh."

What kind of recovery time did other men have anyway? He could usually go three times in a night, and maybe doing it with different girls would get him to four just with the novelty of it. But there was still a certain amount of down time.

"You think we'd get in trouble?"

"Maybe," she scratched her chin. "There wasn't a lesson about this."

Zhair'lo thought that Del much preferred when there was a lesson that explicitly told her how to handle a situation. He wondered how much of Fighter training would meet with her approval.

"You Iron?" he wondered aloud.

"Plus one in Facial," she nodded.

He looked her over more closely. The eyelashes and the softness of her hair told that story, though Zhair'lo wondered why she'd taken Facial over Tight, if Fighting was really her game.

"Well," she resolved, "at least I know what to do with you."

There was a marked difference, Zhair'lo soon realized between the sucking one could get from a Facial girl and the kind that came from anyone else. He'd probably never noticed before because he'd never had them so close together for comparison. His loins began to stir as her tongue swirled.

She pulled off him for a moment, caressing his testicles.

"I can taste Bree on you," she remarked before going back to work.

An image came into his mind, of Del and Bree taking turns, back and forth, on his cock. Del with her mouth; Bree with her pussy. It wouldn't work, of course. Once he penetrated Bree, he'd be stuck in a mesh ... unless they used one of those potions on him. Still, the image, spurred by Del's matter of fact comment, sent a surge to his genitals.

Del let out a muffled grunt and came off his erection again.

"I do good work," she smiled.

For her encore, she stroked him with her hand while swirling her tongue around only the head of his cock.

"Okay," she said. "If we can get you inside me, I'm sure we'll be good."

He acknowledged this wearily.

It was a sign of their mutual exhaustion that they weren't going for any level of anticipation or delayed gratification. They needed to achieve penetration solely to obey the rules and stay out of trouble.

"We're a bit ahead of everybody else anyway," she pointed out with a jerk of her head.

Indeed, the other three girls were also kneeling on the floor to apply their oral talents. Zhair'lo was thankful the candlelight didn't show him much of what he didn't want to see anyway - two of the girls were blocking his view and Renzi was too far to his left be in his field of vision anyway.

He was so distracted, his erection was half way inside Del before he noticed she had straddled him.

...

Del was not a runner.

She much preferred to march.

Sex was a thing to be done in order.

An erection was coaxed into existence.

A vagina was penetrated.

Arousal was increased through simple, rhythmic grinding motions.

Orgasm would eventually be reached, for the pleasure of both involved.

If someone showed her something new, she might or might not incorporate it into her Standard Way of Serving Men, but nothing would change the fact that there was a procedure and she would follow it.

Was she happy to be the first to get her man inside her?

Yes. It proved that the Standard Way was working and that she was right to stick it with while allowing for the little changes that were perfecting her methodology. She was also proud of her Facial upgrade. Clearly, it had been the right decision for tonight.

Del did not want to be spanked. When she realized that Zhair'lo had no desires in that direction, that he was only reaching around her back to get a nice firm grip on her cheeks, a surge of relief came through the mesh.

Also unusual for a Form woman, he noticed that she had breasts. Not even half an upgrade's worth, but still, a small pair of naturally formed breasts that deviated from the flatness of the general population in this room. It was probably the largest pair Zhair'lo would see for some time, given how things were going.

Del, her interest piqued, slowly lowered her chest to his face.

Playfully, he tongued her nipples, one at a time.

There was no great surge of physical joy from her, but she felt his pleasure echoing back and let him continue.

"Do you think I should get them done?" she asked softly.

"Point, you mean?"

Del nodded lazily, enjoying his attention in a strange, non physical way.

"Of course, Point," she said. "Endowment would get in the way."

Her disparagement of breasts was so automatic, so simple and thoughtless, it was almost as if it was one of those phrases that children were taught to repeat.

"One Endowment upgrade wouldn't be that big a deal," Zhair'lo defended. "I've seen lots of different sizes."

Del took a thoughtful pause from her grinding, looked at him, then resumed.

"Maybe. How many do you think it would take to get in the way of a bow?"

"I know a girl with four," he said. "She's pretty sharp."

She pushed one of her breasts into his mouth again.

"But the nipples," Del crooned. "Imagine a nice pair of hard, sensitive nipples."

The eager sound of her voice, along with the nipple he was sucking on, pushed him a little; made him harden inside her.

"The nice thing about nipples, you see," she explained wistfully, "is that they're small and out of the way. And yet ... so useful."

Deep inside her, as she worked him around with her hips, he felt his erection twitch.

"Not yet," she warned. "Let the others at least get started."

Zhair'lo raised his eyebrows doubtfully.

He had always considered it the most magical thing in the world that the gods could give them simultaneous orgasms. Well, perhaps that was the second most magical thing. The first was orgasms themselves. But he knew, from long experience, that orgasms could totally happen solo. On top of that, he considered it extraordinarily fortunate that, once two people started having sex, they were linked together right through to climax.

And now, Del wanted to coordinate four such couples? Eight people in all?

That seemed to be asking a hell of a lot of the universe, really.

"It worked the first time," she replied to his raised eyebrows. "Just let it wash over you if someone else goes first."

Being Served by Del was relaxing, in a way. Zhair'lo only had to sit back, knead away at her cheeks and suckle at her breasts when she occasionally brought them close. Del was content to work his body this way.

Slowly, the others joined. He felt the mesh tremble as each couple got themselves going. From off to his his left, Bree was getting herself spanked again. Zhair'lo figured that must be her thing, whomever she was fucking.

"There we go," Del approved quietly. "All in order."

"I don't know how many more of these I can do," Zhair'lo admitted.

"Yeah. That's why I'm taking this slow. Save your energy. I'm pretty sure we have to go around at least one cycle."

Nine gods.

From his left, Bree was crooning and demanding more force from Renzi. Two loud, slapping sounds later, Zhair'lo felt something rush over Del and himself. Bree and Renzi were coming, and Del's vagina was clamping down, unavoidably drawn on by the irresistible force of someone else's orgasm.

Zhair'lo might have been able to hold off, but he didn't think it wise to even try. If there was going to be any more tonight, he was taking Del's advice and saving his energy. He let it flow, just as Del did, expelling some probably inconsequential amount of semen inside her. The twitching was there - and there was no doubting the power behind it - but he had to be dry at this point, didn't he?

A new feeling overcame him. It was something he hadn't felt in a while.

Zhair'lo's eyelids grew heavy and his shoulder grew weak, letting his arms drop to the surface of the bed. Quite suddenly, more than anything, he wanted to sleep.

As Del slid off him, Zhair'lo felt his body finally give up and consciousness slipped away from him.