All Comments on 'Talla's Temple Ch. 08'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Great mix of erotic scenes and interesting history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Improvement

It was bugging me the first few chapters, but it seem's you've started seperating chatacter's P.O.V. now. It was disorienting when there was no clear indication of a switch in perspective. Glad to see the change, Here's hoping your technique as a writer continues to improve as I move on to the rest of the 'first book'.

Good story also, it reminds me of 'The Preacher Man', though I have no idea which story came first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Female domination

An unusual, perhaps enlightening argument for domination of males by females. Being male I don't buy it. Queens have about the same history as Kings in using war to solve problems. Unless everybody is peaceful you still need an army or police force to handle situations where peace has left the building. Making the army female has some questions. Genetics (natural selection) seems to make men better adapted to fighting. Particularly with swords, bows, other hand to hand combat tools. More upper body strength. Why not just make the generals or officers female?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Slow burn...

awesome, amazing, addictive. Thanks!

Hardrider56Hardrider567 months ago

Very interesting. Bing reading this story and enjoying it full

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1656 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES