Tallness of Simmone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't mind?"

"No. I wouldn't have said it if..."

Daniel picked his clothes and pillow and felt his way round to the free side of the bed. It was probably him knocking into the chair that caused Simmone to put the light on to help him. It caught him with his still very obvious erection pushing out the front of his tee shirt. There was no way Simmone could miss seeing it, though Daniel was quick to lean forward to try and hide it as he stuffed the pillows into the bed between where he would sleep and Simmone lay.

Simmone was quiet as Daniel got in his side of the bed.

"Night," he said.

"I... I didn't mean... I shouldn't have turned the light on...I..."

Daniel knew what she meant.

"It doesn't matter. It's OK."

"If you like... it must be difficult to settle and sleep like, like that. I, now Wilf... if you like, I could..."

Daniel was suddenly very interested. What could she do?

"I could..." she giggled a bit in embarrassment, "... you know ease the swelling, stroke you 'til... Daniel, would you like me to wank you?"

Daniel would very much indeed!

"It can't be easy for you in a room with a young woman. I know how Wilf is and what he needs. Would you like me to? It isn't easy is it?"

"No - I mean yes. Yes please, if that's OK with you, it would help me sleep." And the rest - he thought. His planning was at last coming together.

The bedside light was still on as Simmone sat up and pulled the covers back from Daniel down to his waist. Even hidden by the cotton of his tee shirt his erect penis was clear in outline under the material.

"I do this a lot for Wilf, you see," said Simmone by way of explanation, "when I don't feel like or can't, you know..."

Her hand moved towards him, her fingers stroked the raised material right down the ridge of his cock.

"Is that OK?"

Was it OK? Just a bit more than OK, Daniel thought. This was a dream - a wet dream - come true! He would have to be careful not to come too soon, he wanted to enjoy this for as long as he possibly could. This was something he had never experienced before. Simmone's hand slipped under the material and a finger very lightly stroked the wrinkled skin of his scrotum. It made his cock twitch. A warm hand cupped his balls and lightly squeezed.

"It is funny how sensitive these are - how painful it is for men if these little things are knocked or squashed."

For an awful moment Daniel thought Simmone had been teasing him. Teasing him for weeks into thinking he was taking some control of her and now with his testes in her hand was about to pay him back very painfully indeed: but the momentary panic passed as his balls were released and her fingers touched the skin of his penis at its base. A single finger traced the raised ridge up towards the join with the head before sliding downwards again. She pulled his tee shirt up and over his tummy fully exposing his cock. She smiled.

"You boys are so funny, your little penises get so big when you are excited and then, when you come, they just go away so quickly."

Her fingers circled Daniel's cock a little below the head and began to stroke his foreskin up and down.

"Is this what you like, Daniel?"

He nodded hardly able to believe this was happening. No girl had ever touched him there before much less stroked him in such a purposeful way. This was not at all how he had expected it to be. He had thought he would have touched Simmone first not she him, but he was not complaining. He had not yet had the opportunity to touch Simmone, not yet had the chance to run his hand up and up those long legs but he was sure this would come. He was quite content with what was happening.

"You're leaking a bit," said Simmone conversationally.

He was, clear fluid was appearing at the tip of his penis and running back towards his tummy. Simmone touched a finger to it and ran it gently around the tip of his penis before rubbing it down the ever so sensitive frenum. She squeezed the shaft and a little more welled up. Simmone glanced at Daniel and winked as she rubbed it around the head with her finger.

"All your own lubricant. Is that nice?"

She began moving the foreskin back and forth over the now wet cockhead. It was a lovely feeling for Daniel. He almost closed his eyes but it was so good watching Simmone's slender fingers at work.

She was lying propped up on one elbow looking at his cock and her hand working it. The covers were still over her but the shoulders of her nightie were exposed and Daniel could see the start of the swell of her small breasts. He would like to have touched them but there had been no invitation and he did not think that was in the deal - yet.

"How far do you think you'll spurt, Daniel? I do like watching Wilf spurt. Why is that do you think? I got it all over his face once - can you believe that? It's so easy to talk to you Daniel. You know I don't feel at all embarrassed doing this to you - just glad to help you out."

Simmone held Daniel's cock just below the head with his foreskin fully retracted, the head fully revealed and slowly rubbed the ball of her thumb across the sensitive underside, across the frenum, massaging the wetness, that had flowed from him, into his skin. She moved a little closer to him so she could hold his balls in her other hand.

Daniel just lay there staring at Simmone's hands, loving the feeling of being held and the care with which she was bringing him to climax. She was being very gentle now conscious he was not far from coming, seeking to keep him in the pleasurable 'almost there' state. Very gently, with a plucking motion, her fingers pulled at the loose skin of his foreskin as the end of his penis pressed into the palm of her hand. She teased the skin up once more to half cover the head.

"Wilf's circumcised you know."

Daniel didn't.

"I don't know which I like the best, the plum at the end always exposed and ready: or secret, like yours, only creeping out when there are things to be done. Shiny and full or hidden away like this, shiny and full or hidden away, shiny and full or hidden away..."

She was moving him now, her soft voice getting faster as she moved the skin back and forth, "...shiny and full or hidden away, shiny and..."

Daniel clamped his teeth together as the electric tightening began. As Simmone said "full" the first pulse of his orgasm shot from his penis.

"Good boy, keep coming for Simmone."

And of course he did, puddling onto his tummy as well as odd strands being caught up on Simmone's fingers. That really was his semen sticky on her fingers! It was glorious just lying there not moving, not doing anything just emptying himself at Simmone's bidding.

All too soon there was no more to come and Simmone's playful fingers slowed.

"What a lot of stuff. You must have needed that Daniel!" She pulled a tissue from the box by the bed and began to mop his tummy. "You boys make such a sticky mess."

It was pleasant for Daniel just to lie there and be cleaned, have his tummy dried, his shrinking penis lifted, dried and then squeezed to extract any semen still likely to dribble out.

"Thank you, Simmone, I'm sure I'll sleep like a log now!"

"That was the idea."

She smiled at him fondly - or so it seemed to Daniel - was his machine really having such a remarkable effect? It did seem so.

Simmone turned the bedside light out and Daniel lay there in the darkness, his head a pleasant drowsy whirl. What would happen next?

12