All Comments on 'Tallness of Simmone Ch. 07'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A good read

I found myself looking forward to each of your chapters. They were well written and just the right mix of sex and romance. Even the ending was good. Thank you for writing.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the whole story. the way Daniel got Simmone to first become friendly and then to "help" Wilf get her Pregnant. and to end up with his Lady Fair in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was good

Sexy and the end was fullfilling all moral judgements aside.

vikster89vikster89almost 6 years ago
Loved it.

Best. Ending. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my mind.......

most my life i see 'eye candy' tho she soon passes bye in my mind...i gotta say i wish i had a gadget like his for sure!!!

fun an interesting tale to read! thanks fella!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice!

I like stories like this where the controller sets it up that he is (seemingly) just helping her, giving requested assistance like a good friend.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06about 2 years ago

Wow, I just found your story. Really cool. I loved it.

I hope you are doing well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES