Talmin Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila bulked under him. This was better than anything she'd ever had before. She gasped as Demon's tail went in a little further. His tail wiggled in all directions, giving attention to places that had barley ever been touched. She held on to him tighter as the tail went in further.

He growled into Mila's ear. The room had been still saturated with the damp scent, and it was building up more. He bit harder. All he could think about was what he was feeling clamping down on his tail. He had seven inches of his tail inside her. Shocks of energy pulsed through his body every time he pulsed inside her. The muscles in his tail stiffened and he shoved it as far into Mila as it would go, over and over. Mila shook against him and cried out.

Mila felt a hand on her crotch where the tail was still inside her, then felt a few wet fingers enter her anus. "Wha-" the tail went in just a little deeper.

Demon moved both of them a little away from the wall. He took a deep breath and pressed his newly named "penis" between Mila's ass cheeks. He had to enter slowly, first just the tip, then a few more inches, then a few more. The wonderful tightness was not what did him in, it was her gasp and how she arched against him. It was as though a piece of mining machinery took over his body. He pumped in and out of her furiously, the two appendages working in time together. A low roar built up in his chest and rose until it filled the room. Only because it was a higher pitch did Mila's voice seem louder than his. Demon made a few final jerks and they both collapsed.

Mila knew she would never feel anything like that again. For a moment she considered breaking her deal with Mr. Welsh and let her father be killed, but only for a moment. Mila wriggled away from Demon and made him stay back. "I have to make some final preparations. . . ." She took a large gulp of air to finish. "For when your new owner comes."

"What? Why?" His need had not lessened even though his muscles had given out.

"I had to pay my father's debts." She turned away, if she looked into that stare she'd melt. "You'll be a six year old boy's pet. I looked into it, you'll be going on a ship, you'll have a better chance to get to your planet. . . ." She looked up unexpectantly. God, how did Roke women get anything done? "What's your name? Not your translated name, your real name."

The beast took a moment and made his breathing very regular and slow. He glared at her, the lust replaced with anger. Not so much that she had sold him, but for pretending it was for his own good. "You can't pronounce it."

Mila frowned. She'd lied to herself thinking it would be different. A slaveowes his owner nothing in the end. "Thank you and good luck." She walked towards the door.

Demon called after her, "My future wives and I thank you."

Mila looked back and saw his mischievous fanged grin.

to be continued...

12