All Comments on 'Talya and My Trunks'

by NotThatOtherGuy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs a lot of editing and revision

There're too many significant things left open in the story. How did he get home? Who are these girls? How old are the characters? Why did Talya take his trunks? Other than the girl that took the photo, how did others respond? Why should I care about this guy and read a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How?

How does somebody take the trunks off of somebody standing up without help or cooperation? Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Know how you feel

A situation like this happened to me three years ago at the public pool, four girls pulled my speedo off from under the water, I never got them back. I was set up by another girl I knew who was sitting in the pool area. She had them pull my speedo off for revenge. I had to run like crazy to the mens locker room covering myself. I was so red faced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I know how you must feel, I had a similar situation like this happen to me a few years ago with eight girls in a hot tub. They jumped on my back and pulled down my speedo, never did get it back. I got out and ran for the locker room naked in front of them, it was so embarrassing. They all loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

did you end up going out with her and is there a part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous