All Comments on 'Tam Goes to Ann Arbor'

by tamisnudeagain

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same Shit Different Day

Hubby is a fag and wifey is a slut ! How original ( sarcasm )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stop right now, please don't continue!

Cuckold bullshit needs it's own category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony same birtching and crying different day. Eat it annnony

you asshole, I gave this a 5

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
asshole annony's comments need a seperate

category , trash can is a good pace. I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lowlife porn.

People who are just lazy and don't have talent use cockold and hotwife themes cause they don't know any thing else. No talent writers have taken over L.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Tits!! (on yer profile pic) Thanks!

Anybody feeling shortchanged on this story, needs to check out the author's bio page.

Now then, I just read the first part before reading this part. Your story telling is OK. You should absolutely continue sharing your experiences. I DO think there is plenty of room for improvement, however. Some of this comes in time, with practice. And some of it comes with really narrowing down your focus, with clear goals for your story plot and arc. As it is, you are trying to tell a hot wife story within a series of Erotic Coupling vignettes. There is a much more stronger Exhibition/Voyeur element, then there is a true Loving Wife component. You DO absolutely talk about Hubby, but he is NOT a main character, in EITHER part of the story. We have a certain grasp of what SHE(narrator) thinks of him, but we never get much from HIS side of this "open" relationship. The best Loving Wife stories, tell the events of complicated MARITAL scenarios, first and foremost. The extra marital adventures are extra details that help with character development, and plot points, but if they emerge as THE MAIN PLOT EVENT, then you have left THE REAL STORY lacking. For me, the REAL story is what happened AFTER she returns from Ann Arbor, in her reconnecting with Hubby. You end the story before you allow it to get interesting. The dialogue (dialogue being one thing that needs improvement in your writing....EVERYBODY needs improvement with dialogue though, LOL!) between the SPOUSES (i.e the MAIN? characters?!) should be the heart and soul of this story IF you want it to be a LW tale.

Otherwise, consign this to another category.

When writing up your hot wife adventures, don't forget to try to achieve BALANCE. You need BALANCE between the extra-marital/AND the marital. We would assume that this is the same balance you would need in REAL LIFE, that is IF you and hubby ARE truley happy with these scenarios. How you achieve this balance and stay in "love" with Hubby, well again that is the REAL story! I mean, any slut can go off fucking any guy she wants. That is BORING. How she manages to avoid destroying her marriage while doing so, now THAT is interesting! And again, it is the MARRIAGE that should be at the heart of any well recieved LW story. IF you want to write a mere travelogue of guys you have fucked, then being married has very little to do with it. These kind of "only talk about the sex" stories (or so-called "stroke" stories) are a better fit in the Erotic Couplings cat. But since you have started this series in LW, and you have at least allowed some brief intro into hubby, there IS hope that with future chapters, you could tie this all together with a better LW theme.

Personally, I want to hear about Hubby getting some on the side, and how you felt about your marriage TRULEY being made open equally. I wonder if what you actually do is continue to demean and humilliate hubby. With a loss of respect for him, how do you manage to stand being around him and/or still "loving" him. Maybe you DO lose respect for him, until HE brings you back to reality about what is really important for the continueation of your marriage? I don't know, it is your story.

Everybody THINKS that the sex with the OTHER guy is all a reader wants to hear about. Ugh, NO. You said it yourself. Sex is sex. What we want to know is how and why are you still married?

OK, thanks for contributing, and good luck!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The lie her friend from the net told her...

The lie her friend from the net told her:"when a woman makes a conscious decision to have another lover in her life she becomes empowered by the knowledge that she is desirable and she becomes more outgoing and sure of herself."!!! What she becomes, and soon she found outthis, is a cheap whore!!! Then she didn't understand what a marriage is: In a true marriage, with love, there aren't YOU and ME, it must be always US!!! She whore herself for HIM and now for HER!!! She should have done both times for THEM, but no!!! So she found out that her lover prefered his faithful wife to a cheating slut and sold her out to his son!!!! And she accepted her new role of a cheap whore, degradind herself as a woman and a human being!!! How her false friend must be laughing of her!!!...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If any of this is true, you should have no concern....

....about coming out west to the "Land of Enchantment" and spending a few days stretching around my "fat nine"....and we'll see if you are so "all powerful" and so free and capable when I'm done.

And if you decide to stay, as several have, you can share yourself with the other women when I'm unavailable to you. How do you like the notion of being pregnant and rearing your children in a family of six women and one man? I limit myself to six, so as to maintain variety and an acceptable level of attention to the ladies.

We have 11 children, who are well provided for and the relationships all work, because any new lady must first pass muster with the others, as well as show she can take me and enjoy herself. I have to like her, too. Tryouts only happen when a vacancy occurs every three or four years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep this pretty much sucked.

Felt sorry for the husband. One pathetic bastard. # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the warning, in the first sentence, that the the author is too stupid to write an interesting story.

"I have been talking to a woman on the internet that told me that when a woman makes a conscious decision to have another lover in her life she becomes empowered by the knowledge that she is desirable and she becomes more outgoing and sure of herself."

Grab any woman out of a crowd or off the street, any woman. Put her up before a group of 100 men, also randomly selected. Ask the men to raise their hands if they would fuck the woman. See how easy it is for a woman to be empowered that she is desirable? Or, maybe how easy it is for a woman to be reminded that to a certain number of men, she's at least worth something, even if its just a piece of pussy. About as desirable as a glass of muddy water to a man who hasn't had a drink of water in months, or years. Its a commodity for which there is an endless demand.

All a cheating woman is proving to herself, and the world, is that she is a whore. What an accomplishment. About as hard as it is to find one or two cretins on Literotica who like your writing. Here Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Check their Bio

Check the Bio of users who make bad comments about your stories. If they haven't published any stories and don't have any favorites, they're probably trolls who are trying to discourage others from reading your stories. Ignore them. They probably made a bad 'anonymous' comment before they made the bad 'user' comment. I'm sorry I can't use my 'user' name because they would go to my site and make bad comments on my stories. This mostly happens on Loving Wives stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Check their Bio

I love anonymous comments trashing others for posting anonymous comments. It says a lot about them, and none of it good.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Anonymous who says "thanks for the warning"

You say take any woman and put her in front of any 100 randomly selected men and ask how many would fuck her.

Then you say: "All a cheating woman is proving to herself, and the world, is that she is a whore."

So what do you say that the married men who raise their hands in your randomly selected 100 are proving to themselves and to the world?

Do I sense a double standard here?

L

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@luedon The married man you describe is proving to himself and the world....

that he is a cheat, a lout, a liar, and that he is not to be trusted in any matter. At least that's how I see it.

Lue, you are ever vigilant for the "double standard", which certainly exists and is pervasive here and in general, but I sense the implication that somehow balance may be achieved by having both spouses (or is it spice?) cheat without recrimination.

Deception and betrayal by either spouse is not laudable ever, at least in my opinion. But your point is well taken.

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
Wow

I thought the writing was fine, better than I could do. But the content was too far out there ! not very realistic.

I have a question if adultery is empowering ? What would murder be ? lol

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Spice, palewriter,

definitely spice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Double standard? Let's check the math.

1 cheating woman, is a whore. 1 cheating man is a whore. 1+1 equals 2 whores. Men don't empower real women, in any form or fashion. Men empower insecure self-doubting females, girls, who have not matured into real women. And if they mature at the hands of empowering men, then generally the female has been used and abused to the point where she, finally, asserts her own power, and dumps the users and abusers masquerading as men. Such "men" are just juvenile delinquents in a man's body, taking and grasping for pleasure at the sake of some unfortunate female. When she becomes a self-possessed woman she resigns these boys to her trash can of unfortunate mistakes, and moves on, eventually becoming a treasure, to a real man, whom she treasures in return.

Anyone female who thinks it takes a man's attention or admiration to make her whole sadly underestimates her own worth, and does not understand what it means to be a real woman, or a real man. Real men and woman don't need each other, they augment each other. 1 Real Man + 1 Real Woman = Everlasting love and happiness. No other man, or woman, needs to be added to that equation, and in fact, can only lead to a diminution of the sum, to zero, or less.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: Let's check the math

You say: "1 Real Man + 1 Real Woman = Everlasting love and happiness."

Does that necessarily exclude either or both obtaining a little extra entertainment (or even confirmation) extra-maritally?

And if our real man and real woman were a married couple doing normal married couple things, do you think their story would raise much excitement or interest if published in the Loving Wives section of Literotica?

L

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@luedon If the extramarital fun

is the product of deceit and betrayal, there is no "love" by any but the most cynical definition of the word. There is cupidity on the part of the cheater and as much as you or anyone try to rationalize is... betrayal is NOT love.

You're right about not being interesting to most literotica readers which is a dam' shame. What does that say about us if we like stories about betraying and in many cases humiliating others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She's a pig and I think these are true stories. How did it go from never to only when they are both present to fucking coworkers and their kids. No love just a moron married to a whore, slut, cheating pig what a shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A consequence

@Luedon I think such stories where the cheating wife process was followed divorce (sometime with good BTB) and the story shows the ex husband how heals up, losing his trust problem to all women and he finds whole happiness include erotic (which erotic scene could be part of the story) with a newer wife. This is as the consequence of the first/second wife's cheating and this happiness of the ex husband could be the extramarital fun of the cheating ex wife! So the erotic pleasure of the newer wife can be part of LW................Not only the husband gets turning on to watch his wife with other man/men. So a wife=newer wife with the ex husband CAN BE PART OF THE LW!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Fair enough anonymous

I accept that others have very different views to mine. I respond on these forums because I so often see a dismissal of any possibility that the woman in a story might have a valid reason for adulterous behaviour. Combine that with my dislike of violence, extreme retribution, humiliation, and a few other things; and you will see that there aren't many stories in LW that I find very satisfying.

I am a strong believer in equality in a relationship. That includes equal opportunity to wander if that is what turns the partners on. A lot of stories in LW suggest possession of the wife by the husband, not equality. Thus, if his possession tries to be free in some way, she must be made to suffer.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anonymous trolls

Please fuck off back to your caves and masturbate in silence until you and your ilk go extinct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Classic Literotica

The last commenter bitching about anonymous trolls while posting anonymously and saying nothing about the story.Isn't that the definition of a troll? As for this story? Just another in a litany of slut.wives cuckolding their husbands with the delusional.idea of some kind of empowerment. Pretty well.written if unoriginal in plotline.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 8 years ago
5

this is a five! true, I scrolled a lot. nice work in the genre. It was actually refreshing that one of the ignoramuses had an actual thought : cuck should have it's own category. it's been years and years and no improvement seems likely on this website. Other sites (I won't mention as a courtesy to this one) ALL separate cuck. So here we are at literotica ; with readers going to "Loving Wives", looking to read tales of marital bliss and getting all huffy puffy offended at sicko cuck.

So the cuck stories all get crappy ratings from their mis categorization, and their authors get needless harrassment, and the readers get blindsided by content they dont want. win win win? I really hope you continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckolding is one sided not equality connection

@ luedon In the cuck stories the hot wives behave as they owned the husbands!

The cuck connection is not equal connection.

The equality means if the wife cheats (do extramarital sex) the husband is free and the husband cheats (do extramarital dex) the wife is free from their wedding wow!

The cuckolding lifestyle is not equal connection the cuckold is the possesion of the hot wife!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
You are partly correct, Anonymous

Many of the cuckold stories published in LW do indeed portray dominant wives and submissive husbands, which is certainly not equality. Add humiliation and it gets worse. I dislike the themes of these stories with an intense dis.

The word 'cuckold', whilst a very old word based on the cuckoo bird, has only recently come into popular use, and some people seem to be wanting to narrow its meaning. It originally described any husband whose wife had an extra-marital affair. It didn't define the reaction of the husband or the resulting husband-wife relationship.

L

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Pretty good.

In this case hubby isn't a wimp. He just likes to see and hear about his wife getting fucked. He gives her the freedom to enjoy that.

Having said that, I don't like her attitude in the beginning. She may well decide to fuck around and not tell hubby but, her aggressive and dismissive attitude do not show appreciation for her freedom. If he decides he can't handle it any more and she decides to keep fuckin around he has the option to divorce her. If she really loves him, doesn't want a divorce, and appreciates him she would show it.

IMO, if she has this attitude already then she is losing love and/or respect for hubby and she might as well go for the divorce now.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
gave this a 5 for contnetn and effort. And dear annony!!!

no one, I mean no one , cares what your dumbass opinion is. It's a story and the writer can move it anyway he wants. So butt out butt head, just because you couldn't keep your wife, doesn't mean he can't. And, if they both like this relationship then fuck you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent story and well told.

Hard to concentrate on the content of your stories since they aren't really fiction or otherwise products of your talented thought, but a retelling of your selfish ways. Your grammar and sentence structure are essentially well done, but there's no real authorship here. No twist. Just a rehash of your sexual exploits done, essentially, without regard to your marriage or your husband. Interesting on some level, but not outstanding.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ok

If her cuck husband is ok with it, there is nothing to hold a whore back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a remarkably selfish and self centered slut she is. Those are unattractive, but not uncommon, characteristics of older women who are beginning to show the effects of their advancing years. The more sag that shows, the more selfish they become. Pity that sluttery does not result in increased perkiness of the tits or ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous