Tamarindo Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHHH SHIT!" she moaned and continued to gasp.

Jerome just held her down and ravaged her nipples again with his mouth.

"Yesssss, please bite my titties daddy, make it hurt!!"

Jerome then grabbed her thighs and lifted her off the ground and began slamming her up and down on his pole. It was like she could feel his whole length, each vein stuck out and pleasured her. Jess came hard, her own cum running down onto him below as she convulsed and screamed. But Jerome didn't stop, this was punishment wasn't it? He continued to bounce Jessica's impaled body on his cock. Her orgasm rolled on seemingly without an end in sight. Just when she started coming down from her orgasm high Jerome, still holding her on his dick, took a few steps to his left, turned, and tossed Jessica off of his bouncing cock and into the pool.

"What the fuck?!" Jessica shouted after emerging to the surface. Her shout echoed through the pool area, but barely overtook the sound of laughter as Jerome, Zoey, Jaden, and Jake lost it. Seeing that everyone enjoyed her surprise, Jessica softened and laughed too. It wasn't mean; she thought as she sank into the water and relaxed.

"Look boys, give a man a fish, feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime," Jerome laughed and got to his knees at the side of the pool. His impressive 'fishing rod' dangled out over the water.

"Oooo," cooed Jess, mimicking a clueless fish. She crouched and swam underneath Jerome's rod, then burst out of the water. Her mouth clamped onto the head of his cock and she caught herself feet on the pool floor, hands on the cement side.

"It helps to have the best bait for the job, Dad" said Jake and they all laughed.

Jess and Jerome moved in tandem like a fisherman hauling his catch out of the water. Soon she was on her knees, bobbing up and down on her 'big daddy.' Jake and Jaden were on her in and instant applying clothespins to her nipples and labia/clit.

"Now for part two of your punishment, ladies," announced Jerome. The boys guided Zoey and Jess over to a beach lounger and arranged them side by side on their knees. Jaden and Jake joined their father with their cocks out and began lubing them up. Jerome finished first, grabbed the camera, and zoomed in on Jess and Zoey. He started on their faces and clothespinned tits.

"Girls, would you say you deserve this punishment?" he asked holding the camera on Zoey.

"Yes, sir, we need to be put in our place for what we have done," she answered playing along.

"Indeed you do," he said and moved on to Jess, his wife.

She looked into the camera, "Sometimes sluts need to be tamed, sir. These sluts need some big, fucking dicks in their asses to be tamed."

"Heads down, asses up," Jerome commanded. He moved behind them to film their assholes.

"We're going to pound these beautiful, little puckered assholes, aren't we boys?" Jake and Jaden aimed their cocks and stretched Jess and Zoey's assholes. The webcam viewership watched as each puckered little pink hole expanded to nearly two inches in diameter to accommodate the boys' girthy meatsticks.

To be continued...

12