Tamarindo Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite the scene, indeed," Jess laughed, "now are you hungry? Dinner is almost ready and I think everyone would love to see how you're doing and for you to join us!"

...

The next morning, Alice and Dex woke up feeling fresher already thanks to the salt and sun.

"I need some coffee," said Alice a bit coldly. She got out of bed and threw on a robe to cover herself up and headed towards the kitchen. She didn't think she wanted to wear a bathing suit around everyone the whole time. It's indecent, she thought.

When she got to the hallway near the kitchen she heard peculiar wet, smacking sounds. She slowed her pace and peeked around the corner. Alice grasped the wall; she felt her legs weaken as she witnessed the scene in front of her.

The coffee was brewing, but it was Zoey and Jess sitting at the table sucking and slobbering all over Jake and Jaden's massive erections that stole her attention.

"Holy hell," Alice whispered to herself. She couldn't look away! She didn't know if what she saw was real or another weird sex hallucination. Either way, she didn't notice that her pussy was soaked.

"Show us some titties," said Jaden as Zoey worshipped his cock. She was using both her hands and her mouth so Jessica, who had Jake's ten incher stuffed down her throat, grabbed each of their bikini tops and yanked them down under their enormous funbags. The girls made quick work of them and soon the boys' orgasms approached.

Alice watched, dumbstruck, as Zoey and Jess grabbed three coffee mugs from the table. They held them at the tips of Jaden and Jake's dongs, planning to catch their sperm in the mugs.

"Ah shit yeah," said Jake as he stroked his cock and aimed his cum in unison with his stepmom, Jess. Jaden did the same with Zoey and soon they had their coffee 'cream.'

Alice turned heel and, wobbly legs and all, made it back to Dex in the bedroom. He was sitting in bed reading on his laptop when she gasped and swooned. Dex caught Alice in time to lay her back in bed. Luckily, she woke up in five quick minutes.

She immediately started talking, "Ohmigod, ohmigod, Dex I saw them again!"

"Dear, dear, slow down, you shouldn't get so worked up. You just passed out again," Dex replied calmly. Alice took a few deep breaths and looked at him.

"Now what happened?" he asked.

"I saw Zoey and Jessica definitely giving blowjobs to the boys in the kitchen!" she hissed.

"Oh honey, maybe you should take a nap. That couldn't have happened," replied Dex. Alice was worried. She was worried that they were having sex in there, but she was more worried that there was something wrong with her. How could she hallucinate these things again?

"Oh god, I must have hallucinated again, Dex."

"Do you think so?" he asked genuinely.

"Yes, that must be it. There's no way my sister is a . . . a slut for her stepsons' cocks," Alice reasoned.

Hmmm, Dex thought, she is already changing her language. She doesn't say 'slut' often (and always with a negative connotation) and I've never heard her say 'cock.' She's always used the proper anatomical nomenclature for sexual things.

"I agree darling, now would you like me to come with you to the kitchen to get coffee?" asked Dex.

"Yes please, I need it to shake off these strange visions."

They walked over to the kitchen and heard talking and laughter typical of a family vacation breakfast. Jessica stood at the stove cooking up scrambled eggs for the patrons. She wore her most modest bikini and an apron on her front. However, the view from behind, towards everyone, revealed her open back, globular booty, and tanned, toned legs.

Zoey manned the toaster, toasting four slices at a time and slathering on delicious guayaba jelly. She wore only a swimsuit, also, and hers was neither modest, nor covering. From behind, you could see her whole, perfect ass because she only had g-string bikinis in her wardrobe.

The boys, Jake and Jaden, stood at the island dishing out coffee into mugs. Jake poured the coffee, while Jaden added cream and sugar. They both wore shorts and went shirtless. They were tanned, toned, and Alice subconsciously took notice.

"Good morning," Dex said. They all turned to take in Dex and Alice upon entering the kitchen.

A chorus of "buenos dias!" chimed from everyone.

"Buenos dias," Alice said sheepishly.

"Were you guys in the kitchen, 15 minutes ago?" she asked.

Jess turned and responded, "Probably Sis, breakfast doesn't just appear!" The boys and Zoey laughed.

"Ok, because I had another hallucination," Alice continued.

"Another one?" said Zoey, "of what?"

"Well, I don't know if I should talk about it with everyone, but . . . "

"Good point, but it's ok we're family, and a pretty open family at that. We like to solve any problemos or hard feelings the sooner the better. In fact, I bet with more of us 'in the know' we might be able to put our heads together to help you," Jess smiled.

"Well . . . . I wanted to get some coffee this morning so I came to the kitchen and I had a vision of you and Zoey giving blowjobs to Jake and Jaden. You each had your breasts out and the boys had these really impressive cocks and. . . . and . . ." Alice couldn't finish because she was sobbing.

"Aw honey, it's Ok, we are all here for you and we all want you to feel comfortable here," said Jessica with genuine concern for her sister. She walked over and hugged Alice.

"What better place to clear your head then this Costa Rican paradise?" asked Dex rhetorically as his gaze wandered around to the window. The ocean, beach, and palm trees were right there!

Jessica looked at her sister, "Exactly, why don't you two stay here as long as it takes to shake those hallucinations. No 'if, ands, or buts,' it's no problem at all."

"Bring it in, guys!" said Zoey excitedly. They all squeezed in for a group hug around Alice. Alice felt the love and it began not to bother her that they were all nearly naked except her and Dex. This was a great family, she thought, and more time with them could only be a positive to her health.

After the hug, Jake offered Alice a mug, "Here Aunt Alice, have some much needed café." She grasped it from him, touching his hand, and took a sip.

"Wow, Costa Rica really does have the best coffee!" she exclaimed, feeling more comfortable and less stressed already.

...

The rest of the morning was a blur. Everyone spent the day lounging and playing at the beach. The picturesque white sand and hot sun only made the day even more special for the family. Out of everyone, Alice seemed to be having the most fun. Even in her modest one-piece swimsuit, she blended right in with the hypersexual, barely clad forms of Jessica and Zoey. Alice was much paler since she had just arrived to this tropical paradise. She donned a light cover-up over her shoulders and a big sunhat to shield her from the sun. After several hours, it was nearing lunch and the gang was becoming hungry.

"Hey bro, why don't we head in and grill up some lunch?" asked Jerome to his stepbrother Dexter.

"Sure, sounds good to me," he replied, "what about you boys?" he then asked to Jaden and Jake.

"Yeah, we'll come back too," said Jake then he looked at Jessica. It was a look that spoke volumes to his stepmother, but was also unnoticed by his aunt Alice.

"Uh hey Alice, why don't we go shop around a little at the beach shops?" said Jess realizing that they wanted to film another webcam session.

"Well, I am hungry, but what the heck?" Alice smiled and headed off toward the shops with her sister.

"There are some killer tacos on the strip, you have to try them," replied Jessica.

Meanwhile the men, the boys, and Zoey went back to the beach house to cook up dinner, among other things.

Jessica led Alice down the strip, in and out of the multitude of beach shops. They looked at dresses and shoes, souvenirs and hammocks, and whatever else they found. All the while, Alice noticed quite a few men and women turn and stare at Jessica in her tiny string bikini and flip-flops.

"Doesn't it bother you to show off your body to everyone?" she asked her sister. Jessica didn't have to ponder her answer very long.

"No, not at all. Why should it?" she replied.

"Jess, you're a knockout.." Alice deadpanned, "everyone we've passed has stared at your body."

"So what? I like showing off, it's actually a huge turn on."

"Really? Shouldn't only your husband be able to see you like this?" Alice, the prude, was showing through.

"I'm wearing a bikini!" Jess laughed, "This is the norm for me clothing-wise in Costa Rica. Ali. Look around, isn't this place amazing?" Jessica gestured to the beautiful ocean, the beach, the typical Central American boardwalk with shops and street vendors aplenty.

"Well yeah, this place is great..." replied Alice sheepishly.

"Fine, I'll show you why I'm in a bikini," Jessica answered in a huff and stomped into the closest tienda. Her sister always had a way of getting under her skin, go figure. Alice followed her inside.

"Pick something that you like," Jessica ordered her sister. They were in a souvenir shop full of everything and anything. There were clothes, pipes for smoking, and an array decorative knickknacks fashioned in the likeness of rainforest animals.

"Here," Alice had perused the store and chosen a chorreador, a Costa Rican coffee maker, while Jess made small talk in Spanish with the shop owner. The 40 something year old man was short, but muscular with dark hair and shirtless because he lived and worked on the beach. Jessica took the coffee maker and placed it on the counter. When the shop owner told her the price, she pulled her bikini down under her tits and leaned over the counter. Her irresistible breasts jiggled as she offered them to this stranger while Alice watched. The man's eyes widened until he regained control of himself and reached two hands out to squeeze her boobs.

"You can't be serious!" exclaimed Alice as she watched a stranger toy with her sister's breasts.

"I see it this way, sis, "said Jess, "My titties get me anything I want and I love having them played with and sucked so it's a win-win," she smiled slyly at her prude sister.

His hands explored every inch of the perfect set of tits in front of him. Then, he pinched her nipples lightly until they hardened and lowered his mouth to lick and suck at his leisure.

"Mmmmm," Jess moaned as his teeth scraped her sensitive nipple. Sensing that she couldn't go any further in front of her sister, Jessica finally pulled away and replaced her bikini triangles over her stiff nipples.

"Ya, vuelvo otro tiempo para más" Jess attempted to say something like this in Spanish to the man, who clearly wasn't finished. It seemed to have worked because he smiled, set the coffee maker in a bag, and handed it over. Jess took the bag and exited the store with Alice right behind with her mouth still agape.

"Thanks for the souvenir, you little slut!" Alice laughed once they got outside again.

"What? Isn't prude Alice going to shame me for my wanton actions??" Jess teased her sister back.

"Whatever, it's your Caribbean life and I'm just visiting," Alice shrugged. This surprised Jess. She didn't expect such nonchalance from her prude sister. 'Maybe we could be friends again,' she thought.

"Aw sis, I think you'll fit in just fine here," said Jess. Then she grabbed her sister arm in arm and headed down the boardwalk towards home chatting and laughing again.

Finally, the two sisters arrived back at home loaded down with their shopping treasures. Jessica walked into the house first, heading towards the kitchen table to put her bags down. She said 'hey' to the others as she passed. Alice followed behind, but stopped in her tracks again. Once again, she was staring at a sight too unbelievable for her to comprehend.

Zoey was visibly bouncing on the couch with her ass sticking out towards Alice. Her bikini had been yanked down and now supported her large, tan globes jutting out from her chest. She smiled through a moan of ecstasy at Alice. There were two cocks sliding in and out of both her ass and pussy and under her somehow lay both Jerome and Alice's husband Dex! Jake and Jaden each hovered near the action with cameras in hand, getting all angles for their webcam sex show. Jessica walked back over to Alice, staring at her with a concerned look.

"Alice, are you alright? What's wrong?

"A-another vision, I think," Alice stammered. Jessica touched her arm and led her to the kitchen to deposit the bags.

"Aw honey, it's ok. Here, sit," Jess offered her a chair and got her some water. Alice's shock didn't last as long as it did after the last vision. She composed herself.

"To be sure, you don't see them f-fucking in there?" she asked Jess.

"Not at all, who do you see fucking in there, darling? Jess replied.

"Well, I saw both of our husbands with their penises in Zoey's pussy and even in her . . . her butt."

"Geez, sis, I can't believe you're still having these visions. Here, come with me and we'll say hi. I'll go with you."

"Alright, I can do this," said Alice mostly to herself as she let Jess lead her to the real sex scene in the living room again. The two sisters stood side by side as they watched Zoey's double penetration continue.

"Hey guys, is lunch almost done?" Jess asked the others. Jerome, Dex, and Zoey each gave a wave and some form of 'hey' to Jess and Alice. Zoey attempted more.

"L-lunch . . . OH FUCK YEAH. . . fuck me, fuck me, fuck my fuckholes . . .is almost ready!" she managed as her ass and pussy got pounded.

"Jess, what do you see? What is actually happening?" asked Alice starting to lose her cool. Jessica took this opportunity to slip off her bikini top and kneel down at the couch. She looked up at Alice with her tits swaying free answered.

"Well, Zoey is sitting on the couch here," she said smacking and squeezing Zoey's tits as they jutted up and outward. Jess leaned over to lick and suck on Zoey's well displayed tits.

"Jerome is sitting on one side of her," She reached up and pulled Jerome's giant cock out of Zoey's ass and then slurped his purple knob into her mouth tasting Zoey's well-worn asshole with it. She stared into Jake's camera and then at her sister as she repeatedly throated her husband meat monster. She 'glug glug glugged' for a minute as she brutally pounded her own throat before returning Jerome's snake to Zoey's ass and sitting back on her haunches.

"They're just watching TV until lunch is ready," she said innocently to Alice. Jess remained topless and on her knees looking up at her sister, there was even some spit dribbled on her chin. Meanwhile, Dex and Jerome continued to doubly penetrate Zoey as she neared orgasm.

"Oh yeah. . . oh yeah. . ohhhhh shittttt!!" Zoey whined as her body writhed in orgasmic bliss.

"And your husband," Jess continued, "is right here on the couch, too." Dex already pulled his dick free. Jess caught it as it bounced and jerked it with her hand.

"See Alice, there's really nothing out of the ordinary going on here." And with that, Jess licked Dex's balls and shaft to the tip before sucking in his mushroom head and bobbing rhythmically on Alice's husband's cock.

Alice stood speechless, enraptured by the pure filth that her 'vision' showed her. Yet, she was convinced that Jessica spoke the truth. She was fighting her nerves, she would remain calm, she would . . . . have a seat and watch. Alice moved to the chair nearby and sat down.

"I think I just need to watch my vision to the end," she said to Jess and pretty much everyone.

"This is the only way to overcome this," Alice finished with determination. However, her thoughts went pretty much unheard because there was still a sex scene being filmed in the very same room. Alice watched every detail in front of her, from Zoey's loud orgasm with Jerome ass fucking her to Jessica sucking off her husband, Dex.

Jess paused her throating of Dex to suck and spit on her index finger before reaching around to find his asshole. She touched and swirled her finger around it teasing him.

"Tell your wife you like your butthole touched," she commanded Dex. Dex couldn't and wouldn't deny her.

"Honey," he addressed Alice sitting nearby, "it feels so great when Jessica touches my asshole. Maybe she could lick it and show you," Dex finished with a smile back down to Jessica. He turned around on the couch and stuck his butt out. Jess smirked and grabbed his cheeks, spreading them wide for Alice to see.

"See Sis, it's just waiting there for a tongue bath." And with that, she dove her tongue in to lick his puckered hole. Soon, she pushed her tongue as far into his asshole as she could and swirled it. Then, she started tongue-fucking her brother-in-law's butt in front of his wife.

"Shit yeahhh," Dex moaned. Jess' expert anal attention had him closing in on a huge orgasm. Dex tapped her head. Jess looked up and read the desperate look on his face. She then rocked back into a kneeling pose.

Meanwhile, Alice watched. She let slip a few 'hmmm' and 'oooh!'s due to her general inexperience with hardcore pornography. She took mental notes and was even leaning in close to see Jessica lick Dex's asshole.

"You better blow that load all over me, you bitch," Jess taunted as she squeezed and pushed out her busty melons in anticipation of a warm, creamy shower. Dex wasted no time sitting up and aiming his cock at her face as he stroked his pleasure pole.

Jaden stepped closer and captured his gorgeous stepmom getting facialized by his uncle. Dexter's cock erupted like a super soaker. The first several salvos of cum fired consecutively and splashed against Jessica's nose and cheek. Her face was quickly plastered over in thick, gooey balljuice. Dexter, however, continued firing off his sperm cannon, now aiming at her tits, which were also quickly coated.

Alice remained seated and enraptured by the amount of cum her husband has just fired off. She watched was Jessica pushed her giant tits together for Jaden's camera which pooled Dex's juicy juice and then she plunged her own face down into it slurping and licking it up. Now with her mouth full, she tilted her head back and gargled his cum in her throat before swallowing it. It was an unbelievably raunchy show that grabbed the attention of all eyes in the room. Jaden and Jake sported uncomfortable hard-ons tenting from their board shorts.

Alice's left hand had somehow found its way into her panties. She didn't remember doing this, but it rubbed furiously at her clit.

"How did that happen?" She wondered.

She watched Jess, eyes wide and out of control, as she stood up over her sister Alice. Then Jess went for it, she shook and slapped her titties over Alice and rained droplets of cum down onto her prude sister.

Several drops landed on Alice's face, but one in particular landed right on her lips. She was still rubbing at her clit, but when she licked her lips and tasted the glorious offering of her husband's cock, she lost it. Alice squeezed her eyes shut and came hard, shaking and moaning as the family silently observed.

...

...

...

Alice slowly opened her eyes. Everyone was still watching her, waiting for her to react.

"...Wow" she managed. Alice never felt so alive as she did right now. She wondered why she orgasmed from a dream.

"Perhaps these dreams aren't so bad," she thought, "I feel so warm, and loved, a-and amazing!" A war had raged on in Alice's head until this moment. Everything was clear. The battle was won. She smiled at her sister Jessica as she stood up next to her. The gang sensed a change in Alice, but the air was still heavy with anticipation.

Alice turned quickly and grabbed a handful of Jessica's tits, smashing then together. Jessica then gasped as Alice's tongue shot out licking and tasting the globs of her husband's man goo that were just sprayed onto her sister's titties. Alice moaned to herself, clearly enjoying the taste of her man's seed. When she had finished cleaning up Jessica's cum splattered chest, she seemed to notice that everyone was still watching her. Her face flushed with embarrassment.