Tamarindo Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica?" she asked.

"Yes, darling."

"What else should I do?" Alice asked innocently. Her cheeks were red and her chin was wet with excess cum from her messy cleaning of Jessica's tits.

"How do you feel?" asked Jessica looking her sister in the eye. She was worried about her sister, worried about the delicate nature of a changing psyche.

"I feel warm and fuzzy right now . . . and h-horny!" answered Alice still red in the face.

"Can I ask you a favor?" she continued meekly, aware that all eyes in the room were still on her.

"Anything, darling" Jessica smiled trying to comfort her.

"I don't want to miss out on the fun that everyone seems to be having together because of my condition. You and Zoey are always the centers of attention and you make everyone so happy. I wish I was more like you both. C-can you guide me through so I can spend more time with our families while I'm here?" Jaden and Jake snickered at the ambiguity of Alice's understanding of the "family fun" around here, but the gang collectively wanted to comfort Alice and bring her in on the secret.

"Absolutely Ali, I think we would all love you to be more involved with us during your stay with us" Jessica answered honestly.

"Honestly, we can start right now!" she finished excitedly. She motioned to Jake and Jaden to grab their cameras and set them up to film the fun.

"Wh-why are there always cameras?" asked Alice.

"Well, we love shooting home videos of all of the fun we have down here. It's another story for another time, darling, but I promise that I will explain it all to you later," said Jessica.

"Ok, let's do it" Alice smiled relieved. Jessica led the charge helping her sister out of her cover-up first. Alice stood there in her conservative one-piece bathing suit. Even in the prude suit, Alice had an unbelievable body. Crimson red, long straight hair fell past her shoulders leading down to her huge breasts, that matched her sister's, with small pink areolas and darker pink nipples. She rarely missed her workouts at her company gym so her body was fit. Her pale skin led down to a trimmed red tuft of pubes that concealed her pussy lips. She had a round, tight ass and shapely legs thanks to working out, too.

"I think we need to get you some new swimsuits for the rest of your trip, these aren't doing you any justice, right guys?" The rest of the gang assented in a chorus of agreeing voices. Jessica pulled the straps over Alice's shoulders and peeled her bathing suits down over her own matching 36EE melons.

"Wow Alice, your breasts look amazing! I bet the boys are just dying to titfuck you!" chimed Zoey from the couch where she sat between Jerome and Dex. Now that things were going swimmingly with Alice, Zoey ran her hands along each of them and settled into playing with their balls while they watched the show.

"Thanks" Alice replied. Unsure of dream and reality, she was putty in her sister's hands. Jess grabbed two big handfuls of her tits and hefted them in her hands. Then, she played with and pinched Alice's protruding nipples. This elicited a small moan from her sister. Wanting to push further, Jess bent her head down and licked at Alice's heaving, displayed tits.

Jake and Jaden could hardly contain their tenting shorts as they filmed their stepmom lick and suck her sister's nipples. Zoey had progressed to giving dual handjobs to Jerome and Dex's vertical flagpoles.

Jessica finally relented and Alice sighed appreciatively at her breast stimulation.

"Did you enjoy that, big sis?" asked Jessica slyly.

"Mmmhmm, very much" consented Alice. Jess yanked the rest of Alice's bathing suit off in one motion, sinking to her knees. Alice gasped and kicked it away from her feet, standing completely naked in front of everyone including the webcam viewers. Jessica didn't give her time to think, she spread Alice's legs and dove her tongue up into her pussy. Jess licked everything before settling on her clit and plunging two fingers into her cunt.

Alice was overwhelmed by pleasure. She grunted and moaned loudly no longer the bashful prude. Then, Jessica stopped.

"Wha-why did you stop?" Alice demanded. Her inner bitch still lived. Jessica wanted to see just how slut whipped her sister was. "Not yet," she thought.

"Oh boyyyys" Jessica beckoned to her stepsons, "I think Aunt Alice could use a big, thick cock or two."

"Yes!" Jaden and Jake responded. They set the cameras on tripods with two wide views of the room and stepped closer.

Alice grabbed both Jaden and Jake by their waistbands and pulled them towards her and down in one motion as she sank to her knees.

"I want in on the fun, too!" she nearly growled at Jake and Jaden. Alice grabbed each of their cocks and slid her hands along the entirety of their shafts. The boys' cocks quickly grew to full mast. The look on Alice's face was utter splendor.

"Fuck, I've never seen cocks this huge!" Alice said. Standing behind her, Jessica exchanged beaming smiles with Jerome, Dexter, Zoey, and the boys.

"Go ahead, sis, give them a try." This final encouragement sent Alice into a frenzy. She licked and sucked at Jake's cockhead.

"It barely fits in my mouth!" Alice cried out. Jaden reached out and took a hold of his aunt's hair then guided her face to his own impressive girth.

"Auntie, we'll show you how to fit the whole thing in," he smiled at her. Alice sucked at Jaden's dick, but only fit the first several inches into her mouth. Seeing this, Jessica knelt down next to her sister to help.

"Ali, you've got to get it really wet first. Let your mouth fill up with spit and coat his whole shaft."

Alice did what her sister told her. She let his cock sit in her mouth while she gathered saliva. A big drop of drool leaked out of her mouth and fell onto her giant jutting knockers. Jessica saw this and leaned down to suck the sizable drop as it ran over the curve of her right breast. Then, Jess spit it out onto Jake's waiting cock and rubbed it in with her hand.

Alice started bobbing on Jaden's dick again.

"Good, now relax your throat and slide it faster into your mouth," ordered Jess. Alice went deeper and deeper on Jaden's 10 incher until she coughed and choked. Spit shot out of her mouth down onto her tits again. Alice took a break to compose herself leaving Jaden's spit-shined cock bobbed next to her face.

Jessica saw another teaching opportunity. She slurped at Alice's spit dripping tits and spit on to Jake's cock again. This time she sucked Jake's tool into her mouth.

"Wvvaatttshhh," she said and Alice focused on her sister's throating technique. Jessica bobbed once about 3 inches down his dick, then bobbed down to about 6 inches of dick. On the third bob, she slid his whole wet dick down her throat and held it with her nose to his abs.

"Shhhveeee?" Jessica asked with her throat full of cock. She bounced her throat on his pole several times before pulling it out. Spit clung from her mouth to his shaft. Jess gathered it with her hand and spread it onto Jaden's black fuck meat for Alice.

"Ok, I've got it" said Alice determined to succeed. She bobbed once to 3 inches, a second time to 6 inches, paused and went for the whole thing. Alice gagged, pulling off of the dick and went through another coughing fit.

"I've got an idea sis," said Jess, "Let's do it together." She waited for Ali's coughing to subside.

Meanwhile, Jerome and Dex were double penetrating Zoey for the other camera. Jerome held up Zoey from the couch rocking her ass on his big, black cock while Dex fucked her pussy. They all intermittently watched Alice's progress, Dex most of all as he had never seen his wife act so lewdly.

"Ok, together," Alice smiled at her sister through teary eyes now that her coughing fit ended.

"We'll count, Aunt Ali," said Jake while motioning to his twin. Jaden nodded while his aunt absentmindedly stroked his shaft with her hand.

"Ready?" Jake asked. Jess and Alice pulled the boys slobbery dongs to their lips.

"One," Jake and Jaden counted in unison. Jess and Alice bobbed the boys' cocks down about 3 inches or so.

"Two," they counted. This time Zoey, Jerome, and Dex caught on and counted with them. The two sisters bobbed down to 6 inches or so of cock sausage down into their throats and slid them back out. Alice once again had the determined focus of a champion.

"Three," everyone counted. Jess slid Jake's man meat fully down into her throat and back out. Alice shoved Jaden's counterpart down into her throat again. She struggled with the big, black dick in her throat, but held it triumphantly down! Several onlookers cheered, including her sister Jessica.

Alice could not hold on any longer. She finally let through a cough with that big cock stuffed down her throat. Unfortunately, Alice did not foresee that the small space for air to travel through her throat coupled with her mouth full of spit would cause her to explode drool all over the place. Her saliva splattered Jaden from his chest down simultaneously spilling onto Jake and Jess in the splash zone. Alice, however, took the brunt of the salivary disaster. Her body was spit soaked from her face to her knees. Jaden had quickly withdrawn his cock from her mouth, but Alice had stayed frozen on her knees in shock.

"Are you ok?" Jessica asked her sister. This seemed to stir Alice from her stupor. She looked down at herself and wiped her face off with her hand. Then, she noticed the faces including the cameras in the room all fixed on her. Then, to everyone's relief, she laughed. The tension immediately broke and the room laughed with her. It was, after all, one of the funniest things they had ever seen.

"Holy shitballs, people!" Alice laughed. She began wiping the spit off of herself with her hands.

"That'll have to go on a blooper reel," laughed Jerome.

"It's hard work being a throat slut, right Zoey?" asked Jessica proudly.

"It is when we're surrounded by king kong ding dongs!!" said Zoey as she continued bouncing on Jerome and Dex.

"Gah, it's literally everywhere though!" Alice said. Her cleaning efforts were not going smoothly.

"Um, Aunt Alice?" asked Jaden, "it was actually super-hot that you explode-drooled all over yourself. The viewers loved it."

"Exactly, the nastier the better, right?" added Jake. Jessica and Jerome nodded together in consent.

"Bingo. Now Alice, watch Zoey here," Jerome stated authoritatively. "She is gonna climb off of my dick in her ass and stuff it straight into her mouth." Zoey did as she was told, licking and sucking his cockmeat right out of her own asshole.

"And the rougher, the better," added Jessica. She winked at Jerome and Zoey then she grabbed Zoey's head and pushed her down on Jerome's cock so that Zoey was forced to take it down her throat. She didn't stop until Zoey's nose hit his stomach, fully stretching her mouth and throat out, and held her there. When she finally relented, Zoey quickly slid off of his fuckpole so that she could breathe.

"Oh fuck yeah!!" Zoey gasped as she gulped in fresh air.

"See how Zoey goes the extra mile?" said Jessica, "She's a true cumslut!" Zoey smiled up at her.

"Ok, I've got this," said Alice as she now gathered her spit in both of her hands, "c'mon boys." She proceeded to give two very wet, sloppy handjobs using her surplus of spit. Jessica supervised while Zoey got back to fucking Dex and Jerome.

"That's good Ali, but I think you can be a nastier slut than that," she observed. She grabbed a hand camera and stood over Alice who continued her double handjob.

"Look up at me," Jess commanded. Alice obeyed.

"Now slap those beautiful cocks on your pretty face." Jaden and Jake grabbed their own meatsticks and stepped closer to their aunt. They laid their poles across Alice's face and then began lightly smacking her, one on her forehead and one on her lips.

"Hmm, those cocks seem a little dry though," Jess said, clearly in control of her sister's descent into slut stardom. Alice popped Jake's dick into her mouth and bobbed on it for a minute. Then it popped free of her tight, little mouth along with a blob of saliva. Jake maneuvered his wet, dripping cock onto his aunt's face and rubbed it around coating her cheek and nose in spit. Then, it was Jaden's turn. Alice slurped and lubed up his ten incher. Soon, Jaden's dick popped free of her mouth and he too rubbed it all over her face, spreading the slickness to her cheek and forehead and anywhere else Jake missed.

They repeated this until Alice's face had been painted with her own drool by her nephew's thick brushes.

"There!" said Jessica, "That's a pretty cumslut! Speaking of cum, I think Ali's messy face needs to get messier before it gets cleaned up." Jake and Jaden's balls had been steadily teased up to their boiling point all day today. Jessica knew her stepsons could unleash seemingly buckets of balljuice each if they were coaxed and milked without release for the day like today.

"Let me have a piece of those titties before I blast," Jaden said/ordered his aunt, "lay down on the ottoman." Alice quickly obeyed positioning herself on her back with her tits pushed skyward and her head right on the edge. Gone was the bitchy businesswoman, replaced by the willing, obedient slut. She realized she had truly never been happier as she lay there squeezing her breasts together with both hands.

Jaden straddle her chest before spitting his own wad of saliva down onto the valley between her tits. He rubbed his dick in his puddle before pumping her flesh pillows with his black schlong.

After the titfuckers got settled, Jake stood over Ali's face and tapped her on her forehead with his slick pole. Alice was used to multitasking everyday for work, so she was unfazed by Jake's distraction. She leaned her head back off of the edge of the ottoman to accommodate his cock. Jake straddled her face, lined up his fuckstick with her mouth, and slid straight down his aunt's throat. The twins quickly found a rhythm pounding their made-for-porn dicks into their aunt's made-for-porn tits and throat.

Jessica high-fived them as they assaulted her sister's body. She hovered near the action with her camera beaming the whole time. She had successfully assimilated her stuck up sister and husband into their webcam porn careers. 'Another sexy slut to get pounded by huge cocks that's our show's selling point and we do it better than anyone on the internet,' she thought.

"Oh shit, you there yet bro?" Jake asked his twin.

"Oh fuck, yeah gonna nut!" he replied. Jake pulled out of Alice's throat while Jaden slipped his dick out of the valley of titties to rest on his aunt's jutting mams. Alice was drunk on man meat, she smiled lazily like a bimbo slut that was completely in the control of her loved ones.

"Splatter that slut!!" Jessica laughed. The twins' cocks exploded, unleashing a torrent of jizz onto their waiting aunt.

Jake's full huevos spurted his ball juice all over Alice. He started aiming at her forehead and progressively aimed lower shooting his cum horizontally across her face, down to her chin, and finally to her large pale and tan combo'd tits.

Jaden's cock, resting on Alice's crammed together titties, simultaneously spurted his mammoth load in dramatic arcs that landed on her messy face. He started left to right, coating her entire face in vertical streaks of cum. Towards the end of their orgasms, the twins cocks continued to drip copious, watery splooge onto her tits until a pool formed on her chest.

"What beauty! What grace!" Jessica cheered on her family as she hovered over her sister with the camera. The viewers themselves were cheering at the newest depraved, cum covered slut on screen. Then, Jaden and Jake stepped up the show.

Jaden dipped his cock into the cum pool on his aunt's chest and then he spread the combination of man goo onto the mushroom tip of his twin Jake, who then fed his creamstick to Alice.

"Oh yeah boys, feed her that cum together, smash those dicks together into Ali's mouth," Jessica ordered. The trio complied, Alice moaned and cooed as she drank down gulp after gulp of her nephew's cum. This continued until the titpool of cum was reduced to a smear of drying goo on Alice's tits.

Alice's face was unrecognizable. After being covered by her drool explosion and then layered by Jaden and Jake's two full loads, she could only breathe out of her mouth as her nose was gooed shut. Jessica continued to play at her sister's debasement.

"Tic-tac-toe anyone?" she asked as she used her finger to trace four crisscrossing lines on Alice's face. Alice laughed and reached for Jake's cock then traced an 'X' in the top right corner of her face before licking off the cum that stuck to his mushroom head. Jessica played her next turn using Jaden's cock, tracing an 'O' around Alice's nose in the center spot. She gladly slurped his mushroom tip, handing her camera to Jaden who turned it around onto her for their game.

"Loser licks Ali's face," challenged Jaden. And inexplicably, Alice won a game of tic-tac-toe on her own cum splattered face. Jessica sank to her knees to slurp and lick at her sister's face. Her tongue quickly found her sister's and they danced around each other sharing the face mess together. The two sisters gazed into each other's eyes after the mess had been 'cleaned up.'

"Wow," was the only thing Alice could manage. Jessica and Alice shared a moment together, taking in the sight of their cum-blasted, yet sexually satisfied faces. The girls plus Jake and Jaden had begun to relax. Jake slumped into a chair while Jaden turned off their cameras. On the couch, Zoey, Jerome, and Dexter finished up their threesome as they each emptied a load into her ass and pussy. Then they too slumped into the cushions. Jerome stood up first.

"Ok girls, why don't you all go take a hot shower and we'll have dinner ready by the time you're finished." It was exactly what Alice wanted to hear. A hot shower and food would definitely replenish their spent bodies. As she stepped into the hot water with Jessica and Zoey, she felt accepted, she felt taken care of, she felt loved.