Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to show you my land," Rhett eventually responded. His voice was quiet and hushed. She glanced over at him and was surprised to see him smiling. "You can't judge us all the same just because your daddy wasn't fit to have a child."

Sally rolled her eyes. "It's also that..."

"Shush." Rhett put his finger against Sally's lips. She held her breath and waited. "You hate cowboys. Okay. Let's not think about that tonight. Let's think about midnights and glasses of wine and flirtation."

"You're admitting that you're flirting with me now?"

He put his hand on her arm and steered her towards the comfortable-looking couch. "Never denied it, Sal. We're not thinking about any of that right now, anyhow. Tomorrow. We can think about it tomorrow, if you'd like. I can also show you my land tomorrow. And Sapphire, my beautiful horse. You'll love her. You can even ride her."

He sat close to her; she could feel his breath on her exposed shoulder. Her nipples hardened underneath her dress. She tried not to blush, only to find herself already blushing fiercely. Sally hadn't felt turned-on in forever. Part of her wanted to run from it, like if she felt too much, too fast she'd explode. Especially for Rhett, of all people. Yet it was Rhett that made her like this, that caused her nipples to press pleasurably yet painfully against the fabric of her bra, that made her unconsciously tighten her thighs to put pressure against the place that she hadn't let a man inside in too long. Too long.

Rhett.

The cowboy who was a special kind of cowboy—not the stereotypical tortured hero found in worn paperbacks for a few dollars in crowded drugstore aisles—but the real, sturdy, wise man looking at her as if she were the most beautiful woman in the world.

He put his hand on her waist and it felt exactly as she'd imagined; his heavy, coarse hand rested partly against the silkiness of her dress and the smoothness of her bare thigh. Her leg shook a little underneath its electric weight, but she certainly didn't ask him to move it.

It could be a mistake, she thought. She'd moved to this town to start all over and to avoid regret and pain. But this didn't feel like a mistake. Perhaps it was lust talking, but she sensed she could trust Rhett.

"But tonight?"

"Let's just... feel good tonight."

She could have sworn he moved his hand down a little further. "'Feel good' how?"

He grinned. "How do you think?"

"Rhett, I..."

"Shush, Kitty," he said again. And then he kissed her.

Sally had the thought that it was maybe the first time a man had ever kissed her. Saying that Rhett was a "real man" was a bit of a cliché, but it was very likely true. He was direct and honest. He was a hard worker. He was more than a bit of a pain in the ass, but he had a good heart. She always knew that.

It wasn't as if he was asking her to move in or get married. He wanted to fuck her.

His hand found its way under her dress. One thick finger ran its way down the middle of her panties. She moaned into his mouth and returned his kiss.

She wanted to fuck him, too.

Without really knowing how it happened, she found herself upright and being pushed in the direction of Rhett's bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed and quickly pulled off her dress. She wrapped an arm around her chest and slapped at his hand when he tried to remove her bra.

"Hey! You..."

"No time for anticipation tonight, sweetheart." Rhett yanked off his shirt and unbuckled his jeans. The meaningful and intimate sound of him unzipping his jeans made her skin flush and her pussy tighten. "No time for games or flirtin' or much of foreplay, I'm afraid. I want you. I've wanted you for so long. I'm used to taming horses, Sally. Spent much of my career doing just that. Love wild horses. Love them. You're the hardest I've ever tried to tame."

"I'm not a horse, Rhett."

He smiled but his eyes were still focused, still too horny to be amused. "I know, Sally. Believe me, I know."

His jeans fell to the ground, as did his boxers shortly after. His thick cock was very hard; it looked like it was going to feel fucking amazing inside of her. He was tan all over, and his lean body showed the effects of the hard work he did on his land every day. Yet nothing about him was overdone; he didn't look like he was about to appear in any magazines or movies any time soon. He just looked real.

He knelt on the bed and took a hold of his cock. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. He ran his hand up and down it for a few strokes, pressing harder when his fist met the head.

"Rhett," she whispered fervently. She couldn't fight the desire that had crept up on her all this time. She wanted him, even though she hardly knew him. She'd tried so hard to lead a predictable, risk-free life. Having sex with him would be a gamble.

When he sweetly reached for her bra straps and asked for permission to take her bra off this time, she knew she wouldn't say no. She wouldn't have said it before, but she was over pretending.

"I need you," she heard herself say, although she didn't sound like herself anymore.

"I need you," he echoed. "I don't think I can wait. I need you now."

"Yes." Sally wrapped her arms around him and guided him over her body. She felt his cock glide against her thighs. "You feel better than I imagined."

He laughed against her throat. "So, you did imagine?"

She opened her mouth to say something smart just as he decided to enter her.

"Oh, God." She grabbed onto him and dug her nails into his back. He was thick and she was tight and very full. She was probably hurting him but he didn't say a word. He just started moving.

At first she couldn't think. She just felt. She let him pound in and out of her soaked pussy, not embarrassed by feeling how turned on she was. She made low noises in the back of her throat, meeting his eyes whenever he lifted his head from sucking on her body. He was an attentive but demanding lover, always knowing where to touch, or suck, or kiss, or lick and for how long, but also knowing how to use her body for his own pleasure.

Occasionally he cursed, low and harsh. Now and then he whispered her name.

When it eventually became too much for both of them, they spoke in fragments that hardly made any sense.

"—when I cum do you want, oh fuck—"

"—on the pill, I trust you, oh fuck, yes there!"

"—do you... oh, God, will you cum?"

"—soaked, gonna cum hard, faster, can you—"

"—hear it, hear that wet....—going to cum in that wet pussy of yours and—"

Then it was time. He gasped and wrapped an arm around her body to allow his cock to sink in further. She lifted her hips and cried out, feeling all of the tension inside her erupt into millions of little spasms of pleasure.

His orgasm wasn't long after hers. He clutched her hair in his fingers and rocked into her body roughly a few times before pushing his cock inside her in one frantic thrust.

He came so hard she could feel it. His cock swelled and then released over and over, spilling out onto her pussy lips and her thighs. He moved inside her a little more, squeezing out every second of pleasure before they were done.

He laid out beside her, occasionally taking a nipple into his mouth. Then Rhett kissed her lips for a long time, whispering things she didn't understand.

When he grew hard again, she took him in her mouth and sucked him. She palmed his strong balls and delighted in the faint saltiness of his flesh. She paused now and then to peer up at him with red, wet lips and sparkling eyes. Rhett whispered that she was beautiful. She had to cut the tension somehow, so she put on his cowboy hat and went back to sucking his cock.

He told her she had no idea how hot that made him, how she was being slutty for him, that he wanted to make her feel good, that he was going to call her Kitty forever because of how she writhed for him.

Eventually he pulled her up and turned her face-down on the bed. He yanked her body upwards so that she was kneeling and then started to fuck her doggy-style. Ordinarily she didn't like the position, but feeling Rhett's strong thighs hit the back of her legs, the angle her cock pressed into her, the way he pulled her hair, quickly changed her mind. He held her tits as he fucked her, and as he yelled out that he was going to cum, he let one hand drift down so that he could circle her clit. They both came together after a slew of desperate thrusts and breathed curses.

She let him tangle his body with hers, something she typically hated. He whispered, "Goodnight and sleep well," against her ear, and she did just that.

_____________________

The next morning had its usual awkwardness. Rhett was up first. Sally woke up a short while later after smelling Rhett's burnt breakfast. The two laughed at his pitiful attempt to make eggs, but the strangeness after a couple's first time lingered until suddenly Rhett turned to Sally and kissed her.

"Good morning."

She blinked. "You said that already."

"That was a real 'good morning'."

She smiled. "I see."

He ruffled her hair. "You look happier already. Who knew one night with me would make all the difference?"

"Shut up." But she was pleased. She felt liberated.

After breakfast, he took her on a tour of his property. It really was charming. It was dirty land, and perhaps too rocky in parts, but it was his. It fit his character. The narrow brook that stretched itself around part of the perimeter was loud, and she thought to herself that this was perfect. She tilted her head up towards the sun and let it heat her skin. Then she smiled, and it felt like the first real smile she'd had in forever.

Rhett took her hand. "You approve, then."

Then he took her to the stables and showed her the horses. Sapphire was so black that her coat almost looked blue, which was obviously the inspiration for her name. She was beyond beautiful and such a gentle ride. Rhett's two other horses, Zeus and Thunder, were for rougher rides.

"When you wanna feel like a god, a force of nature," Rhett said, hence their names.

Sapphire seemed eager to ride. He gave her a nice brushing and then lifted Sally on top of her.

"I'm not a great rider," she protested.

"Shush."

She took Sapphire around at a nice enough pace that soothed and thrilled her at the same time. She loved to ride but never did. It always seemed like a luxury she didn't need, a thing she didn't have time for.

"Clears your head, doesn't it? Relaxes you? Same for me," Rhett called out.

Eventually it was time to stop. Sally slid off and watched Rhett pick up the curry comb and the soft and hard brushes. This was a chore to some, but Rhett clearly loved it almost as much as the ride. He looked peaceful as he groomed Sapphire.

Sally jumped when Rhett spoke again. He kept his eyes on his horse when he asked, "Well? Head cleared?"

"Somewhat."

"Does that mean you're going to run away?"

She tried to fight a smile but she didn't succeed. "Maybe. Or maybe the sex was too good."

He looked at her. "Was it? Good?"

"Outstanding."

Rhett visibly relaxed and gave her a smile, a smile, she realized, that was just for her. It had been their private smile for some time. She'd never seen him look at anyone else like that.

"You know you're a moody cowboy, right?"

His smile turned into a grin. "You know how the other night you said you were a bit of a cliché? Maybe I am, too."

Sally brushed her hand against his cheek. "I need to get going, unfortunately. Elvis is probably freaking out at work without me."

He leant over and kissed her sweetly, sucking on her lips. "It was outstanding for me, too, Sally."

Her knees felt weak and all she wanted to do was hide in Rhett's house and take him between her thighs again, but that wasn't the mature thing. Besides, she could tell by Rhett's eyes that there would be plenty of time for that later. They had a lot of things to do, like get to know each other better, hash out their pasts, figure out their intentions. This was enough for now.

She kissed him this time, holding him around his strong middle before finally backing away.

"See you around, cowboy."

12