All Comments on 'Tami'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your work

Another sexy story. Any more on the way?

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Any more of this, or is it a stand-alone? It doesn't matter, it's still a great story, definitely 5 stars!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 11 years ago
Nice story

The story doesn't follow one of the predictable formulae for brother-sister incest tales and there was a nice buildup before the sex began. The story did have a very few typos and an editor or proofreader might be helpful, but the technical parts of the writing (grammar, spelling, etc.) were generally very good. I hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

Great build up. Please continue on with their story.

Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
hot...hot...hot

Great start! Character development is good. Just enough sexual tension before the actual moment of sex. Does the mother get the same type of massage that Tami or does she gets deeper internal probe along with a healthy dose of cum. Will Tami go for a total anal massage? Finally will Jason get the ultimate massage from mom and sis. Look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

Great story, but how about putting some panties on these two women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue writing

i would like to read about mom's massage and seduction

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Keep it going

We need to see about mom's massage also all of the massage referrals from the hundred dollar tip gal. Thanks

brosismombrosismomalmost 11 years ago
GREAT

only small criticism would be,that it took four great pages to get to the sex and then it was, wham bam thank you mam, over and out

in my humble opinion with the long good build up, i think it deserved a better the ending

in saying that i hope you post next chapter ASAP

dritzzdritzzalmost 11 years ago
good build up

thought you had a nice build up, but then it was like you got in a hurry and just wanted to finish. overall a good story with great opportunity for sequels

KojoteKojotealmost 11 years ago
Really nice

I enjoyed that journey and the build up. Somebody else said that the hottest part was over a little too fast. And I felt the same way. You took your time for almost every single touch and the sex didn't get the same attention. But it was hot nonetheless. So don't take this as hard critique. ;-)

steventhegreatsteventhegreatalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story

I liked the build-up and the premise of the story. You have a unique writing style with very good grammatical and punctuation skills. There were a few typos that I noticed, but overall a fantastic read. I hope you make a sequel to this one, maybe with the mom's massage and the referrals. Also an idea is that Mike has security cameras that Jace doesn't know about and blackmails them...just an idea. Please continue in this series's

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Masseur or voyeur.

Have often wondered how one can be separated from the other.

This dude would not be able to keep the difference.

My congrats on a fascinating yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Excellent story, very well written, erotic tension well built. I'd add just one thing for a grand finale: Anal sex with Tami in the bedroom.

papanick8645papanick8645almost 11 years ago
awesome ...needs a strong finish , definitely a chapter 3

tami is the strongest ,sexiest story you've posted...

great build up ,

for comic relief , how about Jason and Thomas give an obese woman a super

deluxe massage

the relationship with Tami's and Jason's mother seems unfinished

the get together with Thomas,Brittany,Jason and Tami was set up only

the strong possibilities of a lengthier multi chapter story is endless

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy Jace

In a world of trimmed pubes and smooth bodies, it would be great for the men in your stories to sport a bit of chest hair -- at least something on the upper chest, along their sternum, between their sexy pecs, along the treasure trail. You get the idea! Men with some chest hair can be sooooo sexy. The guy doesn't have to be a bear by any means, but your mature, muscled, beautiful 20-something guys can have a healthy dusting of chest hair for the girls to ogle, caress, and run their fingers through! SOOOOOOOO great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot!

TomWine has written a very hot story. It seems improbable that a massage therapist would do what Jason does to Tami. But the way the story reads there are no discernible wrong notes, so at the very least I give this author the benefit of the doubt.

I've read a lot of incest/taboo stories on Literotica,com, and elsewhere. But this story is the best one I've read, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Good character development, good English, great story, good sex.... !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

love it it was written very good look forward to reading more storys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Would love, as a guy, to have a professional give an erotic massage like that, whew! Hehehe. Unfortunately, unless you go to a questionable place or pay for an in-home massage (where youve heard in advance about how it'll go;) then theres no chance, lol. Therapists get creeped out quick with all the guys being letches wanting massaged 'there' or 'here', or humping the table, or taking the towel off, etc. lol. Guess it would be easier to take out an ad looking for a nonprofessional friend to trade massages ;)

amampathakamampathakalmost 8 years ago
it's one of most beautiful thing I've ever read here

I love the story mate and I love all your stories, please continue writing Erotica, it's deep n engrossing n so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not good

Reads like an instruction manual for the gymnasium, stopping showing off, we are not impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don’t be hatin’

Hey, Anonymous, don’t be an asshole. If you want a quick jackoff story go somewhere. I personally love when a writer takes his/her time to establish the environment. Besides, it leads to a stronger orgasm. Kudos to you, TomWine.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
Good story

Don't read the other chapters. Leave it here. You've been warned.

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
you are doing better

too quick to the sex and fuck. We need a long and gentle climax. Just like anybody.

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago

the thrill of the story ended in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not bad, but I have to agree with some of the other comments that it moves much, much too quickly. Give the characters a chance first to fight against their attraction, then to indulge it, and *then* to act on it.

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

This was great right up until he fingered another woman. He went from not being comfortable hooking up/ going out with another woman because of Tami (indicating it'd turn out to be a monogamous relationship between the two) to fingering another chick the day after his sis. After the remarks he made about his mom's attractiveness I think I see where's its going and that's a bummer. It started out like a real romance between bro/Sis. There was some depth in their relationship development and you could see his feelings slowly evolving and them BOOM OW and mom. I'm cool with all that shit but when it reads like a romance initially I dislike it if it completely changes.

Outside of that though, it was really hot and I only disliked it due to me not liking the OW /potential mom thing so it's definitely a me problem not a story problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous