All Comments on 'Tami Ch. 02'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

The story is awesome thus far. I'm waiting for the third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
KeepitUp

So far so good; keep it up, Mr. Tomwine, and do not blow it away--don't screw it up this time, Man! Just let your wild imagination take control and let it loose--set it free! Although, the pregnancy part can be a little or somewhat awkward, you can definitely turn this into a long monthly or bi-weekly series and still get high remarks as long as you know how to spice it up here and there...!

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

ok now this is turning out to be your best work yet great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please finish the story

too many incomplete story lines

will thomas and brittany hit it off ?

will the mother enter into a 3 some with tami and her son ?

will a new client give the 2 young men a challenge (* big white or african-american woman )

why has there been no mention if the mother has a boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ch3

This is a great story so far. There had BETTER be a chapter 3!!! Thanks for taking the time to write it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm only halfway through this chapter but I had to make a comment. What the fuck is wrong with this Jason character? He basically sets his sister up with some other guy, does absolutely nothing when she's feeling him up in the sauna, asks the other guy to undress her, and then to top it off he's not the slightest bit angry at the sister after she got drunk and practically threw herself at the new guy? After all that, he shares a few beers with the new guy and seemingly plans to still hire the guy? Are you fucking kidding me?

I don't think I want to read anymore about this beta faggot that makes me want to cringe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love in the Family

So, not only is Tami sleeping with her brother Jason, but he is also giving their mother a massage? Wow! That is hot, and a lot of love in the family.

And then there is Thomas, Jason's new friend, new assistant gym manager, and who also has been intimate with his own sister. Lots more love in the family going on.

And, all the action, while still improbable, continues to be so well-described and written, it proves the adage about "a willing suspension of disbelief." Good work, TomWine, really well done,

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
brilliant

god I thought they were going to spit roast that girl! but that was magic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ok, I'm really enjoying the story, for the most part, so far. ...but as another poster commented "What the fuck is up with this Beta brother?!" I agree. No brother I know would have let this newbie tard see more of his sister then having him help pull her out of the hot tub. Sure as fuck wouldn't have let him be drying her off and all of that. ANY brother would have happily showered and dried his sister and got her dressed himself if she was hurt or trashed. No question at all. And he kept letting the sister and guy feed themselves more beer and gave the dude more as well while all this is going on? Not! ...and as soon as the dude suggested we should 'help her take those clothes off' he would have been been sporting a black eye and shoved out the front door. ...left a drunk dude in the bedroom with his trashed sister? (even if he was watching) NOT!

Either the author has never had a sister / close female cousin or the author is being intentionally antagonistic ;) For the most part the rest of the story is pretty good, a few places where the same question/answer were repeated a bit too much, and the promotion could have been spread out over a few months before the sister shows up. Otherwise a really good plot line. I almost stopped reading when the brother was being totally Beta but.... I'll keep reading since it seems to be leveling out! Hoping for a good ending! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Mike2051

The author wrote it this way because he's 22 years old and knows fuck-all about sex, relationships and mature commitment except what he sees on internet porn; his writing has 'serially-rejected loner' stamped all over it, so treat his stories as the unrealistic tripe they are, because he really, truly has no clue what he's talking about

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

This story is going down hill fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous