All Comments on 'Tami Ch. 03'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the series, But I caution on proofreading

Absolutely one hot series that I hope continues. I do caution though in this one I found some errors in proof reading. Other than that hot as hell, looking forward to part 4

Romantic1Romantic1almost 11 years ago
Great story line

I can't wait for the next episode. I hope they get a little orgy going with Brit, Mom, Thomas, Jace, and Tami. What a blast.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

this is a fanfukintastic story. Im so glaed you had 7 pages here. its so good you just dont want to wait for the next chapter to come out lol. ty/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sorry

This has been a great story and all ,, the ,, you no all and a million times over is getting old and very fucking stale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very nice

Good story, keep it in the same line.

I will react to a comment from Romantic1 (I hope they get a little orgy going with Brit, Mom, Thomas, Jace, and Tam).

You have the pseudo Romantic, do you know what it is. And do you know privacy. Jace can share with his sister about his mom, but not with other.

That can be private only with the family, because it's about people you love.

Brit and Tami are intimate, Jace and Thomas are accomplice they can have sex in front of other with their partners.

But it's not a reason, Jace must share all his secret with other.

If he shares this secret with Tami, only by respect and love for her and also to let his mom knows about his relationship with Tami.

Show really you deserve this pseudo Romantic, otherwise change it to Pervert.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 11 years ago
AWESOME

AWESOME story...can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Almost Didn't Believe It

This story was just so unexpected, I almost didn't believe it. Sure, I expected that Jason would have sex with his mother. That was set up by the massage in Chapter 2.

But Lisa's vaginal massage almost made me blow. This is superb craftsmanship in writing erotica, believabilty issues notwithstanding. And Tami's and Brittany's vaginal massages are yet to come. Oh my!!

One note to TomWine before you post any future installments. You need better proofreading. There is a "have" where you meant "gave." You refer once to Brittany as Bethany. There are other examples throughout the first three chapters. They are minor irritants, but they are there and they annoy. You are too good a writer to let such things detract from your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GODDAMN THAT WAS HOT

Finsh the next chapter already

WillyTTWillyTTover 10 years ago
great so far

I love the story and the characters. I loved the lil' sis series until the male/male interactions and am worried about how the Jace / Thomas storyline is going to develop. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3/5

... God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please more

Please write at least a few more chapters to this story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't Stop

Don't stop!! I want to hear more about Thomas & Jason!!!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 10 years ago
Would LOVE to see this one continued...

There is so much that you haven't finished on this one... What happens with Mom??? What happens with Brittany and Tami??? One HOT story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Count me in

Add another vote to the list: Please, more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Be careful.

Don't allow Thomas to have anything special with Tami if you make another part. Also don't allow Jason to have anything special with Brittney. The story is great, but please be careful.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Please finish this !

This is the second of your brilliant stories that still need an ending. It's 2 years since you wrote chapter 3, but I'm still hoping you finish this and Cassie's story as well.

I know there can be numerous reasons why authors don't complete their stories, but if you do read this, please finish both these stories, they both deserve to have closure.

I loved this and gave it 5 stars, but as a reader it would be good to read how YOU want it to finish.

If you were to write more stories on the same theme as the four you have already done, I for one won't complain !

Thanks for a great read - so far !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AND ALL

Finishing a sentence with 'and all' is annoying and stupid. STOP IT!

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
end

This was great rig ht up to the point where you got Thomas involved with Tami. Yes OK he found out about them but not to the point it starts interfering with the love for each other. I jumped from the page from that first incident to the end to see what happens and didn't like it at all. Thought this was supposed to be about the love of siblings not with everyone else. Fraud I can't rate this. It upset me how things went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot story

That was a smoking hot story. You need to finish it.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
PLEASE - FINISH THIS !

You really can't leave this u Fi is he'd, it's far too good to stop in the middle.

PLEASE - finish it !

P.S. I wish I'd had a sister like Tami...............!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

It needs a great finish.

sunchaser796sunchaser796about 7 years ago
SMOKIN HOTT

Ive ony read a few stories like yours that was well laid out and not jumbled up. It all flkwed very nicely till the end where you left your readers hanging. You really need to take this one to a happy ending so get a move on please. As one of the comments I read, I would like to see more interaction with the mother and see how it plays out.

Thanks for the excellent read

Sunchaser796

DYNO224DYNO224almost 7 years ago
just wondering

Why do a lot of authors always have some stranger involved with they're mom sister whatever.Also what is with the gay shit but all said well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic, Please don't stop continuing

I love this story and every inch of it,

please do not stop posting those stories

please give this another chapter

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
Another story ruined by sequels

I've got no problem with LGBTQ+ shit or swingers or whatever the hell, but why are so many authors reluctant to just let two people have a story to themselves? Chapter 1 was a great story, one of the top 50 on this website even. Was just continuing that story too much to ask? The writing is technically fine, which earns you two stars, but the story loses you the three others chapter 1 got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dialog

Dialog needs to be worked on. Very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I enjoyed this story until coming to manager inviting assistant manager to double up on massage. I did not read after that. Why is it that other people need to become part of a true love story between a brother and sister. When that happens it goes from true love to an orgy.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
LEAVING STORIES UNFINISHED

THIS IS THE THIRD SERIES YOU WROTE THAT HAS POOR ENDINGS. "BROOKE" WAS YOUR BEST STORY BUT THE SUDDEN DEATH OF BROOKE WAS JUST TOO OVER THE TOP FOR A ROMANCE STORY LINE. ALL THREE STORY SERIES ARE, IN MY VIEW ARE UNFINISHED. THEY ARE GOOD STORIES THAT NEED GOOD ENDING. SINCE IT HAS BEEN 5 PLUS YEARS AND NO FURTHER WRITINGS HAVE COME FROM YOU, I'M GUESSING YOU HAVE RETIRED. YOUR READER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

It would have been nice if mother, son and daughter would have gotten together and shown there love for each other and fucked each others brains out . It just seems the story ended to soon. Please continue with further loving within their family.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

This story was not a very good one ,, it started out good and crashed from there ,, you bring a second main character in and the sister hits on him and then the brother is like ,, so what ,, then the sister teasing and playing with him in the car ride home,,, and then you make the sister into a bi girl and the swapping of sperm between the two girls,, and then kisses to the boys,,,while stiff having some in there mouth,, yuck ,, you turned a love story into an orgy for sharing the massages ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I am glad that this story line just stopped,, thank you for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's it??? No ending!!!! You suck for not continuing this story!ยก 2 thumbs down!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous