Taming Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nof. Myh boyffrnd slapdf me onth, buth I did noth like ith." Her voice was muffled by her panties, but her fear was still very much audible.

"Well this will be much worse." he declared before bringing his hand down with full force on her right ass cheek.

She screamed as the blow it her, trying to crawl away. He held her in place with one hand, then slapped her again just as hard on the other cheek. She screamed again and tried to wriggle out of the way, which he rewarded with four more, quick blows. She boked and screamed with each blow.

Then he took his hand and placed it on her wet pussy lips, despite the beating they were still dripping wet. She instantly stopped her escape attempts.

"If you stop running I will have a hand free for this." He said, as he pushed one finger inside of her. "Will you stop running?" He asked in a soothing voice.

"Yef dadfy." She mumbled.

He resumed the spanking. She was still reflexively trying to get away from his hand, but each time she moved herself back onto his lap, and each time his fingers went back inside her, giving her an escape. Something else to focus on except the onslaught on her ass, and legs.

Soon she started sobbing into the couch, but he had no pity for her, and kept going.

Her ass cheeks were already bright red, and she was sobbing uncontrollably when a blow hit her and her pussy clenched around the two fingers he had inside it. She through back her head and moaned through the tears, as she came twitching in his lap.

"Alright." He laughed. "I'm done spanking you." Which caused another wave of tears, this time from relief.

Pulling his two fingers out her pussy, he placed them at the entrance of her asshole.

"You know what comes next." he said sadistically as he forcefully pushed both fingers inside her asshole. Slick from her juices they went in quite easily, pushing past her sphincter, she groaned in discomfort. He kept finger fucking her ass for a few minutes, slowly widening her.

Then he pulled down his pants, and looked in shock at his erection. It had been painfully throbbing for a while now, demanding attention. And it was, big! Way bigger than it normally was. He grinned, the widening wouldn't help her much now.

Squatting over her he, he was delighted when she actually reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. He aimed is dick at her asshole, and then mercilessly rammed himself inside her, without any added lubrication.

It felt more painful than pleasant, as his sensitive cock scrubbed past her dry inner walls. And from the wailing she let out it was more than just a little painful for her. Good. She needed to be thought this lesson.

He began thrusting inside her ass, making her take a death grip on the couch. He grabbed her by the hair and arched her back as he kept pounding her ass.

He stopped for a moment buried deep inside her, stretching her ass wide, let go of her hair and started caressing her head gently.

"If you want, we can stop here, but you won't get your reward if we stop here." He whispered into her ear, as he pulled the completely soaked panties out of her mouth, his cook still buried in her ass.

"No. Keep going. I want to be your little princess." She said between sobs.

He gave no reply as he started pounding her ass again making her wince every time his hips smacked against her sore ass. He actually began climbing towards orgasm, more from her pathetic whimpers than from the rather painful feeling from his dick. When he came inside her he slowly pulled his dick out, which was promptly followed by a burst of cum, spurting out of her asshole, and running down her ass.

He looked at her wide open, twitching asshole, covered in his cum, and smiled. He flipped her on her back and made her put her legs behind her head. So she had a good view of him, as he slowly held his fist against her asshole.

"Are you sure you want this." He grinned at her.

"Yes, daddy, I'm sure...But please tell me iiiiik-."

She yelped her face contorting in pain as he slowly pushed his entire fist inside her asshole. It took quite a lot of force to get it in there, and he was glad about the added lubrication of his cum, as was she probably.

When his fist was entirely inside her, he crooned: "Good little princess, well done."

*CUM* he pulsed at her on impulse.

She came, squirting hard, all over her own face, because of the bent position. But she did not care, her eyes were rolled up into her head and her mouth was hanging open, catching her squirt, as she came. Her pussy and asshole twitching in sync.

"Thank you daddy." She whispered weakly.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet, princess." He said pulling his fist out of her ass with a satisfactory plop.

He held his hand before her mouth and she began licking him clean. He really was not finished with her. His dick was already erect and throbbing again, even though he had just spurted more cum into her ass than he normally would in a week.

When his hand was licked clean he lifted her up, carrying her to her oversized bed. He wiped the snot, the tears and the makeup from her face. He wanted to take her. And when she reached down to stroke his penis, he knew that she wanted the same.

He took her legs and moved both of her knees to the left side of head, raising her ass um in the process, and exposing her cunt.

"Take me daddy, please make me your little princess." She begged him.

He pushed down hard. Even the sturdy oversized bed shaking and groaning with every thrust, in time with Jessica's lustful moans. She was urging him on, begging him to take her even harder.

He slammed down into her with all his might, making her wince from her sore ass, even as she moaned and gasped. She began twitching and her pussy clamped down wonderfully on his cock, causing him to spurt his cum into her. Groaning from the feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock as well as the feeling of his cum shooting through his canal and into her.

He pulled out, only to realize he was still hard, and still wanted her.

"Spread your legs princess." He growled at her.

And she gleefully spread her legs apart. He reentered her pussy small spurts of his cum and her fluids pushing out at ever thrust. She swung her hips up at him with all her strength producing a slick smacking sound each time they met in the middle and her drove her down, burying himself deep inside her.

"Tell me what you are." He panted between thrusts.

"I'm your good little Princess." She moaned, and drove him over the edge.

*CUM. HARD. Like you have never before in your life.*

She howled wordlessly her pussy twitching uncontrollably her fists clenching and unclenching. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and her mouth stayed open with her tongue hanging out after all the screams had faded, and she had no strength left. She kept twitching though, and he kept fucking her.

He had no idea how long he kept pounding into her for hours sometimes switching positions. She seemed to be in a complete daze, swallowed in her own world of bliss and pleasure, lacking the strength for anything but moaning and weakly offering herself up to his raging cock. Twitching and trembling uncontrollably, every few minutes, when another orgasm raked her beautiful figure.

Finally he collapsed on top of her, his dick spurting another load of semen inside her, his arms and legs failing to support him he did not even have the strength left to roll off her. Breathing hard he felt, her rapidly rising and falling chest strain against his weight on top of her.

"That. Was incredible." He heard her mumble before he drifted off into sleep, with his cock still inside her.

*

Jack awoke to bright rays of sunlight shining in his face, feeling strong and refreshed.

Somehow that felt wrong....he should not be refreshed, and something was wrong with the sunlight.

He sat up bolt upright as the entire last day came rushing back to him. What had gotten into him?

He had made a deal with some fairy and suddenly he was off to fuck Jessica, all moral implications be damned. And even though he was usually shy he had completely dominated her.

But now it was daylight, he couldn't use is powers, and she was still at her place, this was bad.

"Well, finally awake I see." Jessica's annoyed voice came from his right. She was lying on her belly in bed looking at her smartphone. "Get out of my apartment or I'll call the police, you can be glad that I have not done that yet! Do you have any idea what you have done?"

He felt panic swell up inside him and acted before he could think. Grabbing her by the Hair and pulling her over his lap, giving her still red ass one broad slap.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She laughed. "Don't spank your little princess, please. I was just kidding." She begged him. "Please, let me make it up to you."

He let go of her hair, suppressing a sigh of relief. He was pretty sure that she would actually have called the police if he had not put her in her place right away.

She crawled backwards, until her head was in his lap, and started giving him a morning blowjob.

"You have such a beautiful big cock. " She crooned as she licked and sucked on it. Nibbling on his balls and caressing his tip with wet lips, before taking him all the way down her throat and swallowing on him repeatedly.

She really was amazing at blowjobs. He thought as he came in her mouth. Her mouth actually could not hold all his semen and some ran down her chin and onto his stomach. She swallowed three times before wiping her chin, and licking first her finger, and then his stomach clean.

"How do you always have so much semen inside you? It's amazing...and really tasty." She giggled.

He lifted her chin and pulled her to his chest, kissing her deeply. He could taste is own semen on her tongue, but he did not care.

She fell against his chest, sighting happily.

"You know, all jokes aside, you really did a number on me, I can barely stand, let alone walk, and forget sitting. I had to crawl to the toilet earlier." She giggled. "Thank you, Jack. °

"You had it coming. And don't you think I'm done with you. I own your bruised pretty little ass now." He laughed, half joking.

"I guess you do." She said grinning. "What you did last night...that was amazingly superhuman, and II don't just mean the sex part. I'm pretty sure you have ruined me for Josh now, or any other man for that matter." She paused for a second thinking. "Do you want me to break up with Josh?" She asked?

He was glad that she could not see his face, lying against his chest lie that. It took him quite a while to process that she was entirely serious, about everything she had said. She thought he owned her, and she would break up with his boyfriend if he wanted her to. Did he want to? He hoped she was taking his silence for quiet contemplation.

"No. I don't like Josh, fucking his girlfriend behind his back will be fun. And making sure he can never again satisfy you." He smiled an evil grin, and began pulsing a message with his heart of Power:

*I can't be satisfied without Jack calling me his "Princess"*

"Yeah fucking behind his back his fun, it always has been." She said with an evil grin.

"Well I am not leaving my bed today, you are more than welcome to stay here with me."

He considered it for a moment, well more than a moment. But he had to get to university to keep is grades up, and he also had to contact his Lady Goddess...how did he do that anyway? Pray to her? To figure out what had had happened to him. Not that he disliked the changes, far from it.

"No." He said. "Sadly I will have to leave you, princess."

"Okay," She kissed his belly button. "But at least give me your phone number, please? She begged kissing up his chest and finally sinking into another deep kiss.

He made her give him another blowjob, it was amazing how fast he recuperated, before he gave her his number and left her. Left his little princess. He would make good use of her. He thought as he walked grinning out of the door. Only now letting the message he was pulsing slowly die down, wondering how deep he had driven it into her mind.

12