All Comments on 'Taming the Burglar'

by millionthmonkey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice.

It's a shame you've painted yourself into a corner with this - it had a lot of mileage left, given the right treatment, hence only 4 stars.

Thank you and please keep writing.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Very nice

It's a shame you've painted yourself into a corner with this - by not having much imagination and some major mistakes, well for once birth control pills ARE PRESCRIPTION ONLY. You would have to see a doctor, and then had to convince him/her to write a prescription for you??? So you can grow tits??? As I said before-VERY NICE, hence only 1 star.

P.S. Do not like violence against woman.

DO NOT THANK ME!

TARK1TARK1over 12 years ago
good for a first attempt

I liked the story, lots of potential, again think through your plot a little better, but all in all a good first attempt.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 12 years ago
Caught my attention

I liked this, but agree with the earlier comments that it could have been better.

The playing around with morality was interesting. The ultimatum of sex in exchange for not turning the burglar girl in, the fair exchange when Cady returns because she needs somewhere to live in exchange for sex, yet the narrator's insistence that she do her studies properly shows a commendable responsibility (well as regards the studies anyway!).

The last two paragraphs were disappointing and added little. More could have been done with this. The problem of what happens when/if Cady gets a boyfriend/girlfriend. What if Cady suggests there is another student in need of a bed? I suggest a bit of a re-write, changing the last paragraphs and providing the opening for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Burglar/ slave

How about being with her out in public and ... costumes, role play, humiliation, disgrace acrtivities...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous