Tammy the Transgender Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris just continued to stare at me, like some sort of sad puppy, knowing that I had utterly humiliated him and boxed him into this corner. After letting him stew for long enough, I told him, "I'm pretty sure it's just a side effect of the earlier spell."

"But you can reverse all of this right!? You said if I gave you a blow job, you would reverse all of this, right!?" Chris said.

I thought for a moment, before aiming my wand at him, which caused him to close his eyes and look away, before saying "Redacto." A blue stream fired out of my wand, not with the same intensity as the spell I used earlier, but it did its job.

"Is that it? Is it reversed" Chris asked.

"No, I'm going to have to do some more reading before I find the counter curse necessary." I told Chris, knowing that I was not done tormenting him. "This will however stop any further breast growth, so you don't wake up a few days from now, unable to walk, due to having huge lactating breast that leak everywhere."

"But you said you wou.." Chris began to say before I cut him off.

"That doesn't sound like a thank you?" I said, enjoying every moment of this.

"Thank you!? You want me to say thank you!?" Chris said, trying not to lose it.

"Yes, it's what people say when someone helps you, don't they teach you that over in Wampus?" I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"You lied to me!?" Chris said, as if just figuring out my intention was to humiliate him all along

"I couldn't think straight with such a painful erection, now that I am cured of that ailment, I can focus on solving yours. However, after such a powerful orgasm, I actually want to go to sleep." I told him as I began to yawn.

At that point, Chris snapped and began to charge at me, however, I still had his wand, so there was only one way this could end. I of course knocked him on his ass, softly saying "expelliarmus" as to not hurt him.

He knew that he was at my mercy, so he began to beg again, "Please help me."

My original intent was to make him walk all the way back to his room, naked, while still lactating, but I did feel a bit of compassion for him. Not enough to reverse anything, but I used my wand to lift him to his feet. I looked at his chest for a moment before concluding that we were the same bra size now and mouthed to myself, "Accio Bras, accio panties and accio robe." Holding all of the items in my arms, I began telling him "Listen up Hon, the bras should fit fine, until we can reverse the spell. You'll want to wear it, to easily hide it from the boys okay. The panties will be a bit loose in the back, so they may fall a bit, but you should have no problem fitting in the front. After you get back to your dorm, you don't have to wear those, unless it's just your thing, but I don't want them back. The robe, I want back tomorrow."

Chris nodded, and reached out for the garments, but I decided one last bit of humiliation was in order. He didn't have to walk the whole castle naked, but he was leaving the girls dorm naked. I eyed the door before pointing my wand and saying "Alohomora!"

With that, the door flung open, which caused Chris' eyes to widen and scream "Nooooo!" I flung the underwear and robe to the far side of the 7th year common area, and used a simple momentum spell to force Chris out of my room and lock the door behind him. For a moment, I heard nothing, before what I expect was him flying out of the girl's dorm followed by raucous laughter that likely could be heard throughout the castle.

As I put my robe back on, I realized I still had his wand. I guess that means he'll be paying me a visit tomorrow to get it back.

12