All Comments on 'Tammy Truth and Fiction'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing your incredible story. Best wishes to your future female dreams.

IcelandSparIcelandSparalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for sharing so honestly, was such a pleasure to read! I wish you all the best in your continuing journey!

TammyPantyTammyPantyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for your kind comments. It felt really good to write out my truthful story and share my journey from my time as a small child to today. I'm really comfortable and way more relaxed being a girl. It is the most natural I have felt in a long time.

MarieJoanneMarieJoannealmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Beautiful. Well done

Rocco1960Rocco1960almost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Your story truly moved me. I wish you the best in your life’s journey. You have become the woman you need to be. You deserve a loving husband!!

tvlove007tvlove007almost 6 years ago
For Love of Tammy

I love your story Tammy. I am a married discrete CD. If I were to live a second life, I would want to live it as a transsexual. I would want to experience sex with my pre op she cock and asspussy. And, still in my twenties, experience sex with my post operative female body. I love how butt plugs and dildos feel in my asspussy. I know I would love to experience sexual pleasure from my transsexual hormone induced breasts. And, I would want to experience multiple female orgasms from a fucking of my new post op pussy, and ass if the man I was with desires ass. I think I would be such a slut, I would become an escort and fuck selectively and frequently. I would be fucking twice or more times a day.

I am truly happy for you and the life you are able to enjoy. Wish we could meet some day and maybe enjoy mutually satisfying tgurl lesbian sex.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Dear Tammy

I had to give you 5 stars and favor this not because it is a story but because I find you so lovable. You sound so perfect. Hugs love and kisses forever.

TammyPantyTammyPantyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your kind and loving words. Tammy

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaabout 4 years ago
So Happy For You

Tammy, thanks for sharing who you are. Your story is inspirational to me and my journey. It feels reassuring to me when I am able to read other's stories that are genuine and written from the heart. I can relate to what you shared here on many levels. To me, you have a beautiful story and I applaud your courage for living your life as who you were meant to be. So many of us have fought so long and hard with who we really are on the inside, it seems time has passed us by and when we do finally accept ourselves, we can only do the best we can in hopes of tomorrow being better than what today has been. I want to give you a hug so bad to let you know how beautiful you are! Thank you dear.

rmdennysrmdennysover 3 years ago

tammy,

thank you for sharing your life experience. i must admit at 78, i was never able to explore some of my fantasies and reading your stories has allowed me some degree of self-awareness and what might have been possible had i the courage that you have! and i enjoy the ease that your writing expresses your life! thank you!

DaniSilvaDaniSilvaalmost 3 years ago

As a mid 50s sissy I can relate to a lot of this. I'm hoping it's OK to send you a message.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly happy for you congratulations for living the life that makes you happy, wish i had your courage to do the same

tvlove007tvlove007over 2 years ago

Some day if I should become a widower I would like to find a gurl like you and live full time as a gurl, with another gurl like you. I want us to be two lesbians exploring our femininity.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4205 months ago

Thanks for sharing and glad you found happiness.

woodseaveswoodseaves4 months ago
Thank your for sharing ...,

.... the beautiful story about your life. You are so very honest and humble, so very accepting of yourself, being the person you are meant to be and and living the life meant for you. I hope you continue to enjoy wonderful experiences and that you meet the person who will make all your dreams come true,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES