All Comments on 'Tammy's Awakening'

by Delh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Well...that was certainly different! I thought I had heard of every fetish there is, but that one is new to me! I can't say I share that fetish, although the action as you described it was exciting.

I thought you may have spent a little too much time describing the fetish, but perhaps that was necessary. I would've liked a little more insight into the husbands' reactions as they watched their ultimate fantasy play out. A little more explanation of this other couple would've helped as well.

I thank you for sharing this story. It isn't often that we find a unique plot in Loving Wives, but you definitely supplied one!

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

Fun story - very strange, but well worth 5*.

FASfanFASfanalmost 8 years ago
What an odd fetish!

But then, aren't they all?! Nice work, thank you, and please have five stars. And as my old uncle used to say, 'non sequiris vox' ;) !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
if it makes you feel better

keep deleting negative comments anybody can tell by who liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thats a weird way to get a sexual high

this was just weird , she could have gotten over her mothers suggestive sexual theories that sex was dirty, most have been a 1920 brain washing my mother in law told my wife the same thing she didn't listen. This cat fight doesn't compute. why get black and blue and take pain pills to achieve a sexual release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just stop

The disconcerting things people will write about to get some thrill. Today was a dance of the macabre in loving wives. Two awful story ideas. If you can't come up with something better than this, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was this a setup?

This was a setup, wasn't it. Two weirdo stories about women going nuts or doing crazy shit, all in response to the way they perceived their husbands. I guess this one was more cartoonish and juvenile, and not quite so dark.

But two dark weird stories on the same day? You're pulling my leg.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
re: Was this a setup?

I had the same thought and for a change have to agree with Mr. Anonymous and am glad the author didn't turn off anonymous comments. I would hate to think I was the only one who thought this story was pure rubbish. Probably the author was seeking to post something unusual and stay away from cliches. But then he begins the story with one of the most trite cliches of all, the strict upbringing resulting in repressed sexuality. To me it would have been better had you stuck with cliche throughout instead of trying to impress us with how different you can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Different

I guess this is legal but is it likely?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

very refreshing I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"....a large spurt of seamen erupted from his engorged member"

Really? How did the "seamen" get into his member? lol Got a kick out of that one.

Although it was different, it wasn't a particularly erotic tale. However, thanks for the contribution. 3* (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun creative story

Catfights can be very exciting. The ripping of clothes is a big turn on and exposure of tits drives many guys wild. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This was great. Can we have a sequel?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Canine impressions

You do dogs a disservice by comparing these scumbags to canines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heh......heard of couples having the wives maul tits while riding the men

😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous