All Comments on 'Tammy's New Toy'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting start

I'm a veteran tech support guy, so I'm finding this all pretty amusing, in a good way.

The bit where she has to agree to the disclaimer before he'll demonstrate the variable function is both apt and still making me chuckle minutes later.

It strikes me that DelRay probably has a range of preset routines of sexual behaviour, developed by focus groups and intended to get the end user off. Likely they'll have mildy cheesy names like 'Slow and Sensual' or 'Hot and Heavy'. There's perhaps even a terrible attempt at BDSM by committee in there somewhere, which would be worth tackling if you're a proper kink person and understand how it's meant to be done, but not if you don't.

Then there was the bit in the inital setup phase where it was mentioned that all sorts of data about her preferences and experiences was being collected, that begs the longer-term questions of by whom and for what purpose.

This sexbot is actually some radically advanced technology, the power required to drive an android's body is not insignificant. He could have advanced batteries but need charging regularily, or a fuel cell of some sort, or a miniature reactor (the most advanced option). Alien tech? Military-Industrial nonsense? Corporate? Time Travel?

Then there's the question of AI, which opens up a wide world of interesting story possibilities. There are some good stories here already, Magicwrtr's Ted Online is worth a read if you haven't already.

However, I'm not sure how big you want your story to get. The base setup has the potential to be as intimate or as epic as you want. I'll be reading either way.

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Now that was a useful comment

I just read what you had to say, and I'm not sure how big the story is going to get right now. It hit me before I even posted the first part that there were some major issues to be addressed.

I usually have several parts in progress, if not near completion before I post, but with this one, part two is still in the planning phase. I'm thinking about which way to go, so bear with me while I work it all out.

You may have noticed that I go for longer, multi-part pieces, and that was the plan here. The problem is, there's just so much to work with here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really great writing!

This captures the imagination and definitely leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Toys

I would think that when he is told to start to like her then to put it in her that she tells him to wiggle it around like a real sex toy then have him change how long it is.

at the same time as he is instructed to play with her boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Plans to continue piece?

Really enjoyed this one! Hope you plan to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be hot if she could take the robot cock full sized up her anus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous