Tammy's New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh just shut the fuck up and make it ten inches long and seven inches around." Tammy growled.

"Your acknowledgment is required before..."

"Okay, okay...I acknowledge and release NuMate Corporation from any liability for injuries resulting from sexual activity." Tammy said, glaring up at him. "Now will you make it bigger?"

"The disclaimer only limits liability for injuries resulting from sudden changes in penis dimensions during sexual activity. Other injuries, including, but not limited to..."

"Yeah, whatever...can we just get to the...oh shit..." Tammy said.

She watched wide eyed as the android's cock slowly grew longer, thickening as it did. In a few moments, it was almost half again as long and slightly thicker than it had been.

"Holy shit." She muttered, leaning forward again and bringing both hands up to grasp the thick cock in front of her. With one hand at the root, and the other just above it, the head of his cock protruded from her fists. "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen...in person I mean. I..."

She stopped talking, and watched as her hands moved up and down over the long thick shaft, marveling at how real it felt. The skin on the shaft moved under her hands just like a real cock, and the stiff shaft throbbed and twitched as she stroked it.

"Does uh...does this feel good to you?" She asked, looking up at him. Her hands maintained a steady rhythm up and down on his cock.

"My sensory receptors register the grip and movements of your hands." He said, looking down at her. "But I do not experience pleasure, if that is what you are asking."

"Too bad." Tammy giggled, bringing her eyes back to his cock. "Cuz I think I'm gonna be doing this alot!"

Moving one hand off his cock, she reached down and cupped his balls, squeezing them gently. They felt just like the other balls she had touched, if not a little bigger.

"So you don't cum?" She asked as she stroked his cock and played with his balls, rubbing him the way her last boyfriend had enjoyed. "I mean, why did they give you balls if you can't cum?"

"While I am anatomically correct, my testicles do not produce sperm. I do have an internal reservoir of synthetic seminal fluid so I can ejaculate if you wish." The android said, looking down at her, a bland expression on his face. "User feedback shows that female users enjoy the sensation of internal ejaculation during intercourse. Studies show that it increases the intensity of climax in some females."

"I think I fall into that group." Tammy laughed, letting go of his cock and flopping back on the couch. "I love feeling a guy cum in me, but with all the STD's out there, it's just not worth the risk, ya know?"

Letting her eyes run up and down over his body, Tammy felt a warm heat blossom between her legs. She was already excited, she had been since he'd taken off his shirt, but it was finally sinking in that this was an artificial lifeform, an android, that had been assembled for her. Just for her.

"Take a couple steps back Delray, I want to look at you." She said, shifting on the couch to get more comfortable. She opened the button on her jeans as she watched him take two steps backward, sighing happily as she eased the zipper on the tight pants down.

The android looked at her as he stood in front of her, his arms to his sides, the same bland expression on his face.

"Lift your arms out to the sides, and turn around, slowly." She told him.

She watched as he turned slowly in front of her, marveling at and enjoying the way his muscles moved as he turned slowly. But as soon as he turned his head toward her again, and she saw the same bland expression on his face, her excitement started to wane.

"God, can't you at least pretend to be interested?" She asked. "I mean, didn't they program some simulated emotions or something like that into you? I think I read something about you being preprogrammed, and having an AI or something or other..."

"Do you wish visual stimulation, Mistress?" He asked, his expression unchanged.

"Well, yeah...but you ain't..."

She paused as a slow smile spread across his face and he took a step over to the end table and laid his hand on her phone. A moment later, a slow jazz tune started playing on the stereo. He stepped back so he was standing directly in front of her again.

"How did you do that?" Tammy asked, staring at him as his hips started to move in slow circles, and he ran his hands slowly up and down over his chest and abs.

"I enabled the bluetooth on the stereo and accessed the music directory on your phone. A playlist of most commonly played songs was assembled that should assist in heightening your arousal."

"So you think you can turn me on, is that it big boy?" She laughed.

"My olfactory sensors indicate that you are already in a moderate state of arousal, Mistress." The android said as it turned around, his hands coming down and running over the cheeks of his ass. He looked back over his shoulder at her, his expression now one of smoldering passion. "Your pheromone levels have spiked, and an increase in the scent of vaginal secretions suggest removing your panties to prevent staining them may be in order."

"Well, damn...ain't you the sweet talker." She laughed. "But you may be right. If you keep up this little show, I may just wet my pants."

"Do you find this visual stimulation to be arousing Mistress?" The android asked, turning to face her, then stepping over so he was standing directly in front of her. His hips moved back and forth lazily, making his cock bounce in front of her face.

"Oh yeah, keep it up sweetie. I find this visual stimulation to be very arousing."

Tammy felt her heart racing in her chest, and the damp heat in her crotch swelled out into her tummy and down her legs. She watched, her breath catching in her throat as he leaned forward, his hands coming to rest on the back of the couch on either side of her head and he arched his body forward so his chest grazed the front of her shirt, then stopped just in front of her face.

Pushing off the back of the couch, he stood up, then dropped to his knees in front of her. He threw her a wicked grin as he said, "It is too late to prevent staining your panties. Removal would be the best course of action to prevent further damage to the material."

"Oh...my...god, that has got to be the worst line I've ever heard to get into a girl's pants." She laughed as she reached down and grabbed his hands, bringing them up to the waistband of her jeans. "But what the hell, it worked...take my pants off Delray."

The android didn't answer, but it's hands closed over the material of her jeans and he eased them down slowly as Tammy lifted her ass off the couch to help him. The android adjusted his grip, hooking his fingers in the waistband of her panties, drawing them slowly down, then off over her legs with her jeans.

Once he had her jeans and panties off, he folded them neatly, then knelt between her legs, his arms at his sides, looking at her. The bland expression had returned to his face.

After a moment, Tammy said, "Well, are you just going to kneel there? Aren't you going to do anything? I mean, my pussy is right in front of your face for crissakes."

"You have not instructed me to perform an action, or selected a preset from the settings menu mistress. Presets are found on pa..."

"Well fuck! Isn't that just great." Tammy grunted. She thought for a moment, then asked, "Do you have a copy of the user manual built into you? I mean, can you tell me what you can do, what presets do what...you know, tell me how to use you."

"The user manual is part of my operating system, and I am able to provide detailed instructions on all functions." The android replied. "You may request infor..."

"Good enough." Tammy said, pushing him aside and getting to her feet. She looked back over her shoulder at him and added, "I guess I need to tell you what to do, so follow me."

The android got to his feet and followed her down the hall, and into her bedroom.

(-)

I'm still thinking about where to go next, but I do know that Tammy has some fun with her new toy in the next chapter.

I'll try to get that out soon.

12