All Comments on 'Tammy's Wolf and Mate Ch. 07'

by sexy_bosoxgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 9 years ago
I am so happy you are continuing this story!

I love the new twists you have come up with in this story. Please continue adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ridiculous

You're writing in the wrong venue you should be in human stories "not" nonhuman Wolves are "not" gay that belongs to humans. One star.

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlabout 9 years agoAuthor
too bad

that the author of the previous anonymous comment is closed minded but I appreciate the feedback but I am NOT the first author to use gay male wolves. if you read the story about the South Mountain pack there are two strong female characters who are mated and gay and other stories about twins one is the alpha the other his beta and one is straight the other is gay and they both found their mates. I feel you should never limit one's imagination. I do have a question for my readers how would you go about explaining the deaths of Rita and Damon. I know the possible who but why I'm having a little trouble with if I used your suggestions you will get credit for it thank you and keep reading and keep commenting.

Curious_Kitten21Curious_Kitten21about 9 years ago
Glad you're back.

I like the way the story is coming along, but you REALLY need an editor/proofreader. Also not sure I like Thomas's reaction to Sonia's little surprise. It seemed..... weird, given her brief ignorance disclaimer.

As for that anonymous hater, how stupid can you be? This story belongs to the author, and not only are there other gay/lesbian/bi wolves on Lit, I have read many many published books with nontraditional matings, including tri-bonds. I understand that the argument against homosexual matings could be no procreation, but if thats the only point against it, then , just like in reality, there are other ways of having children. Namely, adoption, in the case of wolves. Mind you, we don't know if vampires can have children at all, let alone with wolves. Again, all of this is up to the author. And keep in mind, there haven't been any homosexual only matings mentioned thus far. Just that Tammy, Jake, William, and Sonia are all bi.

Suggestion for "why": prophecies are always a good fallback. You mentioned that special gifts are not uncommon, so why not have a prophet, or someone with clairvoyance, who predicted a child with a gift to hear the past would unite wolves and vampires, or something else if you like. You mentioned in a prior chapter that special gifts are not uncommon, so why not have a prophet or someone with clairvoyance? Maybe a Council member, or a high ranking witch, or if you want, you could have a Seer, in a category all his/her own. It's all up to you, as the author.

Please, if you can't get someone else to edit or proofread, set the story aside for a few days, then read it yourself before posting. It may help you catch the glaring quotation/speech errors.

That being said, ignore the haters, they've seemingly got nothing else to do but hate. The only good criticism in MY opinion is constructive criticism.

And most importantly, never give up on a story, and don't forget your readers and fans. If you need to set a story aside for a while, just let us know. Those who care check comments and profile pages.

Enjoy the writing.

Happy spring!

realist7realist7about 9 years ago
Too Bad

Seriously. You are debasing the Male Werewolf with your portrayal of him. I have read South Mountain Pack and it was 2 Gay Male Werewolves also For Silence's Sake with a straight Alpha and a gay Beta (both Males. In both of these stories the Authors told their story with class you have" not."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish!

That was hot! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn

I really enjoyed reading the fact that the doc and Jake are bisexual, not to mention the threesome in the dream was very tantalizing. Please continue this beautiful story.

JLR6486JLR6486over 5 years ago
more!!

Need more what happened with william and jake?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know I’m late to the party (nothing like an eight year cliffhanger, am I right?), so even though I know this story will never be finished, I have to comment on two things I didn’t like. Why are all the sexual encounters in a dream? Will and Tammy know how to find each other in the real world. Also, why the warning on this chapter about gay sex? There was no such warning before Tammy and Sonia got it on. I don’t like to read about f/f sex and stopped reading that chapter as soon as it went in that direction. I like mmf threesomes, so this chapter was great. Maybe you should learn to use tags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous