Tammy's Wolf and Mate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden Tammy sprang up out of a deep sleep panting and sweating scaring Anna. Anna reached her bedside in seconds as Jake came barreling into the room just staring at Tammy. Anna turned towards Jake looking at his disheveled appearance and asked, "What is wrong with the both of you?"

Facing the Alpha bitch Jake began to talk, " I was up all night helping Mary Ellen give birth, so I guess I fell asleep in my office my Alpha. I had a mate dream where I found both of my mates." Anna's eyes conveyed surprise, but before Jake could continue, he looked back at Tammy's shocked face.

Anna looked between them both and a understanding dawned. "Drake you need to come to your niece's room immediately. Yes my love she is fine but she and Doc Turner need to tell you something. It's another unique piece to the puzzle that is your niece. You have Elder Graham with you don't you? Good see you soon."

Dr. Turner and Tammy couldn't stop staring at each other as Drake and Elder Graham entered her room. Tammy felt that oh so familiar caress in her mind and William began to speak, "I know my love, this changes a lot. I will be there to be by your side tonight and until I get there, I know Jake will be there for you to face your uncle and family. I love you my little wolf stay strong with one last caress, William's essence faded away.

Thomas looked down at his petite mate with a worried look on his face. Sonia led him to a bench facing a beautifully sculpted fountain. She thought the artist caught the wolves baying at the moon perfectly. The soft bubbling chatter of the water falling into the base of the fountain seemed to calm her.

She turned towards her mate and said, "There is something you should know about me Thomas. I am a bisexual and I...she hesitated and started again I well something happened and I don't know how to say this."

"Sonia you can tell me anything but you don't need to worry. I know there were people in your life before me. Hey I wasn't celibate before I met you and if you need the company of another female, I will do anything to make you happy. I would just like to join in and pleasure you both." Thomas declared with a wolfish grin.

Sonia slapped his shoulder. "I appreciate that but there is one particular person that I need to tell you about. I don't want any secrets between us. Please remember she didn't know the status of your relationship when this happened."

Thomas tensed up and waited for Sonia to continue. "On the way here, Sonia took a deep breath before continng Tammy and I had sex. After that the words rapidly flowed out of her, It was the only time and neither of us knew she would be meeting her family or that her brother would be my mate. Please don't be mad at either of us."

Thomas grunted and briskly headed back to the infirmary. He didn't noticed all the people in Tammy's room when he burst in followed closely by Sonia.

He approached his sister and Dr Turner growled and stood between them. He was startled momentarily at Doc Turner's behavior but continue toward's his sister and asked, "Why you sleep with my mate?"

Everyone else in the room went silent and in unison said, "What?" Then six pairs of eyes turned to Tammy for an explanation.

12