Tampa Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red Head, however, is a showman. She senses my paralysis and decides to continue the show by backing up and allowing the air to encompass my manhood instead of her mouth. She stands up, turns around and slowly backs into my dick like a piece of meat impaling itself on a skewer. Slowly—almost painfully slow—I feel the wetness of her (probably at least 50 year old) pussy on the tip of my dick, then the softness of her excitement-swollen pussy lips and without the anticipated plop, my dickhead is inside as she gobbles down the entire length of my swollen (average sized) joy stick. As I slam in and out of her in sharp pneumonic jabs I am back in my universe of singularity. Only I exist in this moment, everything and everyone else is just an emotion, a feeling, an obsession.

An explosion that I can only equate to the big bang that created the universe brings me back to the stage and the Red Head and the streams of cum traversing my balls and my shaft, pooling up against her cervix, mingling with her own juices as she moans in sexual release. We have stopped moving and are bound together almost as dogs knotted together in raw animal sex. A few moments later we are released and I can see the glimmer of our mingled juices rolling down her leg as she kisses me and pushes me toward the floor until I am supine on the boards.

She straddles my face, I plainly see cum sliding down her inner thighs, a large glob hanging from her clit lets loose and floats down hitting my nose and splashing over my face which is quickly consumed by her soggy quim. I am being fed the banquet of our coupling and I have never tasted anything so sweet and wonderful as this in my entire life. Perhaps it might equate some to mother's milk if I could remember those suckling years. I devour every morsel and she stands up. I join her to applause. We grasp hands and take a bow as the trio in the movie being shown on us are engaged in a 70. (Guy on bottom having his dick sucked while the sucks her clit and the other guy fucks her pussy—thus a 69 plus 1—a 70).

We walk off the stage hand-in-hand, up the center aisle to one of the couches where we stand and kiss while hands of all kinds stroke and caress us. Her male friend is gently pressing his rights and helps her onto the couch where, without ceremony (it's too late for foreplay) he jams into her and begins to pump like a jackhammer on concrete. Someone has jammed a cock in her mouth. The spit-roasting begins.

I lie next to them placing one hand in hers and grabbing a nearby rock-hard cock that I begin to jerk. It is soon in my mouth and my hand finds another. Then I feel a mouth on my flaccid dick. Red Head's boyfriend finishes re-marking his territory and the guy in her mouth cums gobs all over her face and chest. The boyfriend pulls her up and they trundle off to their solitary spot down in the theater seats.

The person on my dick has me about half hard again. The dick in my left hand spurts all over my chest, the guy in my mouth pulls out and aims his jism at the pool on my chest and a very feminine voice whispers in my ear, "I want to thank you for the show." It was the girl from the couple that entered the theater while I was under the counter giving my admission blowjob.

She straddled my face with her hand placed firmly on her pussy. When she was positioned over me she removed her hand and I thought Hoover Dam had ruptured and sent thousands of gallons of off-white cream splashing onto my face, head, neck and wide-open mouth. Her pussy lips smacked down on my mouth like a plunger and sealed her to me as the spunk continued to drain into my mouth and I swallowed quickly. Just before I ran out of breath she stood quickly allowing me to breathe, turned around and kissed me gently before disappearing into the crowd.

A couple of the theater lurkers had begun to lick the cum from my chest and one planted his lips on mine to extract the nectar that I hadn't yet swallowed from my throat. Then I started to feel like I was in the midst of a torrential rain but the drops were more like dollops due to the consistence. Most of the guys around me were shooting off on me—a fitting climax to an erotic evening.

Soaked in cum and fully sated I lay on the couch for several moments than begin to laugh quietly. I just envisioned the cleaning crew a few hours from now encountering the crusted remains of several dozen male ejaculations mixed with the female musk of several distaff sex-pots. I wondered if their reaction would be disgust or lust.

Everyone knew it was over and they left me to my own devices. I stood and located my clothing. I was coated in cum and ready to leave. Knowing that it was a warm summer's evening outside I slipped my gaudy Hawaiian shirt over my shoulders, stuck my panties in my shirt pocket and rolled up my trousers, tucking it under my arm like a football. Something red registered in my sub-concious.

Ready to go home I triumphantly pushed open the theater's double doors and strutted through, my flaccid cock enjoying its total freedom.

"Hold it right there stud," directed the man in uniform. (Shit, that was the red light in the theater flashing as I was leaving. Dumbass. I am so screwed—bad choice of words)

There was no way to explain my appearance that did not involve the violation of several laws. I was going to jail with cum all over my chest, head and dick, wearing a garter belt, high heels and nylons. Could it possibly be any worse? As I stood there the people inside the theater had dressed and were "calmly" walking past me out the door—making their escape. Some looked sadly at me and I know they wished they could help in some way. Others just scooted past without making eye contact with ANYONE.

Looking around the lobby I saw that two of the booths were occupied as I saw the red light indicating the doors were locked from the inside. At least I will have company I thought briefly. I then noticed that the officer who ordered me to stand still was behind the counter with the young, muscular clerk. Why was he back there? Where is Jack?

"I'll be with you in a minute, just stay where you are," the officer ordered as he turned his back to me. The ticket taker—whose name is Jeremy by-the-way—sighed in relief and dropped his right hand to his side. The cop made a move that any man who has ever been at a urinal will recognize. It emboldened me—even in my compromised position. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked forcefully.

"Nuthin," he stumbled then, "I ask the questions around here."

"Jeremy?" I questioned. "What the fuck?"

He was a smart kid and I saw the light go on in his eyes. "Jack's in the booth with his partner and I'm jacking this one off," Jeremy offered. The cop was dumbstruck as I questioned Jeremy on the events and how much was offered and how much was forced.

He continued, "Once or twice a month these two cops show up as the crowd is thinning out and demand payment or jail for everyone in the building. Jack's gay and enjoys cock he always sucks off this guy's partner and I end up jerking this one off." He did it to keep the customers from getting arrested and satisfy the bribe but he really didn't like it. "Hell, I might even suck his cock if he ASKED but I hate jerking him off because he ORDERED me to."

"Tell you what; let's not disturb Jack and his friend and work this out to everyone's satisfaction," I explained. I then told the cop that if the three of us lodged a civilian complaint, they would at the very least lose their jobs. So I would leave my name and address with Jack and Jeremy just in case they ever needed it. They could continue to make their monthly stop and get a blow job or two or whatever he wanted to give out from Jack. Jeremy would never again be ordered to do anything but that did not preclude being asked politely—who knows, Jeremy is already leaning toward a bi-sexual lifestyle.

The cop—shocked—scared—surprised—thought quickly. Being a bright lad he agreed and then asked what I wanted in return. "I want to seal the deal," I announced. Then I walked behind the counter and knelt under it. Reaching out I grabbed the cock's duty belt and, with the other hand, unzipped his fly. I fished out nearly six inches of flaccid cock and stared at it for a moment. Grabbing it with my right hand I ordered the cop to unzip Jeremy's fly and grab hold of his cock.

"I'm going to suck you off and swallow your cum—sort of like a desert for the evening—and you are going to jerk off Jeremy as I do it. When he is ready to cum Jeremy can decide where he wants his juice to land. Understand?" I ordered.

The cop's arousal is obvious as his shaft begins to grow to close to eight inches, but quite thin. I sucked him enjoying it more than you can imagine until the urge hit me and I forced my face closer and closer to his leather belt. The cock at the back of my mouth slipped down deep into my throat so far that I could feel it. It tickled, but it felt soooooooo good. I might have kept it there forever if I could have figured out how to breathe through my ears. I could hear him panting so I swallowed it one more time and this time he erupted directly into my stomach. I pulled out and caught the second spurt on my forehead, another in my mouth and I swallowed.

About this time I heard Jeremy say, "Half price after midnight." I realized he was selling tickets to a customer who had not been scared off by the cop car in the parking lot. He was giving change while the cop standing next to him was jerking him off and I was under the counter swallowing the cop's cum. My dick was at full attention and only a couple of strokes got me off and I came on the cop's highly polished Corfam's. The customer left, went directly into the empty theater while Jeremy pulled his cock out of the cop's hand and aimed it at me under the counter. It went everywhere, including on the cop's duty belt and his trousers. Some hit my mouth and I swallowed while more landed on my head and my shirt.

I stood up and everyone smiled. Deal sealed. Jack and his cop were still in the booth. I stood up, tucked my trousers under my arm and walked out into the warm Florida night, to my car. I was half way home before a full-body shiver hit me and I had to pull over to the side of the road.

I sat there for several minutes just grinning and remembering a night I will never forget. "Please remain in your car," barked the speaker as the red and blue lights erupted into an explosion of lights.

Aw shit................

12