All Comments on 'Tangled Ch. 02'

by BelindaTV

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OkieJOkieJalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

Keep writing! I look forward to reading the next chapter(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
his second thoughts about fucking his baby girl do him credit as a father

It's clear that this dad's first and foremost concern is the wellbeing and welfare of his daughter Cynthia. But what exactly is in her best interest? I don't think it's her daddy keeping his hands--and his big fat cock--to himself. It's telling that as Cynthia is showering he thinks, "I wonder how many other daughters shower with the door wide open just feet from their father. Or better still, how many fathers secretly wished they left the door open?" Look, if it were commonly known just how many dads not only wish to see their baby girl in all her naked beauty, not only get hard in their pants, as this dad does, thinking of the adorable little coochie she's hiding between her legs, but ache to just shove their big hard cock right up inside it and blow their heavy loaded daddy-balls up their little princess's sweet little slit--then there'd be universal mass hysteria. I'm glad that this father gets over his momentary qualms. When he's through giving Cynthia the proper fucking she deserves and his cock slips out of her cunt, his baby girl says, "Awww I hate when that happens dad, my pussy feels so empty." Lots of daughters are like Cynthia, they need their daddy's big fat cock just as lots and lots of daddies need their daughter's warm wet twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i love incest story

I want a incest family . any ladys want to start one. yah me at annawb

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago

This chapter kept switching back and forth between present and past tense. Pick on to write in and stick with it throughout the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous