All Comments on 'Tannah The Warrior Pt. 02'

by yembrose

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
enhancement would mean improvement

Wonderful storytelling by this author. There are very few stories on this site that combine adventure, fantasy, saga, romance, and action, but the Tannah series by this author succeeds in doing just that. One could only wish that this chapter was somewhat longer, as this is an excellent story. Tastefully done, the romantic/erotic scenes are skillfully woven into the story, although their brevity is to be regretted. Thanks and congratulations are due to yembrose for excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*sigh* real men DO apologise doesn’t make them a doormat. It’s a hard to reconcile Tannah as the same character as the one in “Tannah the Whore”. That Tannah would have just killed Gavwen herself.

Still a good read though.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryembrose@yembrose
A blue skinned alien, here to share erotic tales from all the worlds she's visited. Although Yember's species is hermaphroditic, she uses female pronouns for herself as her anatomy is more similar to that of a human female. Visit Yembrose on Patreon and Twitter for updates or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES