Tannah The Warrior Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liar," she said, looking him in the eyes.

"It's true," he responded with a shrug. "I could always hear you, you know ... with the general. I always knew what was happening but it wasn't until I got a little older ... One day I heard you two and I just stopped, hid behind a tree and listened. I-I couldn't think about anything else for a long time." Tannah laughed again but this time with pity in her voice.

She rolled onto her side facing him.

"Did you ever think of me as your tent wife?" she asked, remembering some of the sexual comments he'd made before. "In your fantasy I mean, while you were umm ..." she looked down at his penis and trailed off.

"Sometimes," he answered, "sometimes it was that, other times it was just a regular fantasy." Tannah stared at Fanazar's cock. Its pink bulbous head was beginning to look a little fatter than it had a moment before, giving Tannah an idea.

She climbed on top of him, laying across his body and caressing his naked chest.

"Well then," she said, grinning, her breasts pressed flat against him and his hands traveling along her curvy sides, "how are you going to fuck me once I'm your tent wife?" She saw him smile and pressed her lips to his.

She felt his penis stiffen a little as she kissed him, its shaft rubbing against her sex. Her clitoris was still hard and her juices were burning the skin around her pussy.

"I imagine I'll make love to you like we just did," he said, "and you'll howl with your voice unchecked so that the whole camp will know we're together." Tannah blushed at his youthful romanticism. She crawled backward across his body until his penis was inches from her face. She wrapped her fingers around it and stared up at him as she inhaled the scent of his groin, his manhood still mostly limp in her hand as she stroked it.

"Well, if you really are going to be leader then I'll need to please you with more than my cunt," she said.

"Really?" he asked, surprise mixed with delight in his eyes as Tannah licked the tip of his cock, then pressed her lips to it. She could taste salty precum almost immediately as she sucked it into her mouth.

"Oooh," he sighed as Tannah stared up from his groin. She could feel him stiffen against her tongue as she held him between her cheeks, his erection growing longer and thicker until it poked into the back of her throat.

She bobbed her head slowly, sucking back spittle and salty precum as she listened to his sighs of pleasure, her lips sliding along his member as he peered casually across his chest at her.

"Mmm," she hummed, one hand stroking him as she sucked his bulging tip. Each time she drew the skin of his cock back she tasted more of his arousal trailing across her tongue.

"Ohh, Tannah, yeah," he sighed, his penis already rock hard as her lips slid along its smooth surface. Fanazar brushed Tannah's hair out of her face as he watched her suck, his length shiny with her saliva. Then her mouth slipped off its tip with an audible pop.

"Like it?" she asked, "Think you can cum for me again?" She ran her tongue along the underside of his erection and felt it bulge against her palm. Fanazar looked elated.

Then he sat up, then rose to his knees. Tannah moved with him, wrapping her mouth around his manhood again, crouching on the furs as she sucked him. He began thrusting his hips, holding her head in his hands, pushing his penis a little deeper each time.

"Mnnnggh," Tannah grunted as his cock pressed into the back of her throat, its shaft bulging against her tongue, gagging her.

"Sorry," he said, drawing himself back, his erection bouncing as it slipped out of her mouth, thick veins standing out across its surface, a string of drool dangling between it and Tannahs bottom lip.

"There is definitely a softness about him," Tannah thought to herself as he caressed her blushing cheek with his thumb. "He is hardened enough to take the life of an enemy, but he has a weak spot for the ones close to him. He will need to get over it if he wants to take Gavwen's place."

"Real men don't apologize," she teased, looking up from his naked groin. Fanazar smiled slyly and stood up, pulling Tannah to her knees. He put his hands on her head again and forcibly pushed his fully erect penis between her lips, pressing her face hard against his crotch.

"Nnngg, nggg!" Tannah gagged as he fucked her mouth. She felt her clitoris bulge, her juices flowing down the insides of her thighs and sticking to her palm as his cock slid across her tongue.

"Very well," he sighed, "no apologies." In her mind Tannah imagined Fanazar repaying her for all the times she had mocked him. She allowed the innocent image of Fanazar the boy to melt away, replaced by Fanazar the man. The warrior who would one day lead the raiders, the warrior who would kill Gavwen.

"That's right, take your revenge," she thought as her lips pressed against his scrotum, warm salty drool hanging from her chin as she repressed the urge to vomit. She reached between her legs and stroked her cunt, her other hand on Fanazar's thigh as he pumped his hips mercilessly.

"Ohhh by the gods," he moaned, his precum coating the insides of Tannah's mouth as she choked back bile, her lips sliding up and down his slippery shaft, her fingers surging in and out of her pussy.

Tannah felt her arousal drip between her knuckles as she brought herself closer and closer to climax, her nose bumping roughly against Fanazar's hairy pubic bone with every thrust. Slowly Tannah's orgasm blossomed within her, her cheeks burning from pleasure and humiliation, her drool sticking to Fanazar's balls.

"Mmmnngg nnnnnh!" she moaned, shutting her eyes tight as she came. She heard Fanazar shudder as he held her head in place, her mouth watering around his cock, her lips against his hairy ball sack and the inside of her mouth sour with the taste of groin sweat and precum.

"Mmmhnnngg gnnk hnnnh!" Tannah gasped, squirming in place, getting long whiffs of Fanazar's crotch as ripples of intense pleasure shot up through her. Her clitoris was painfully stiff, throbbing with arousal between two fingers as her skin tingled, her cries of ecstasy stifled by Fanazar's girth.

Then her orgasm faded as slowly as it had come on, making her shiver while Fanazar continued to grip her scalp and force his length between her lips. Her jaw was tired and her stomach was beginning to ache from gagging, but Tannah held on to his hips and endured his pushes.

"Unnh," Fanazar groaned, his balls slapping against Tannah's face, "you like this huh?" he chuckled, his chest and hips shiny with perspiration, the shaft of his penis throbbing with arousal between Tannah's tongue and palette. "The men always said it was the strong ones who like it rough. Guess they really were talking about you after all."

"Mnngg gnngk," Tannah protested, her cheeks burning, her chin slick with drool.

"What was that?" he said, pulling her against his hairy groin, forcing his whole length into her mouth with a hard thrust. "I couldn't understand," he laughed, his cock bulging, its tip oozing.

"That's it, that's the Fanazar I know," she thought, letting out a gurgling cough, her eyes watering, the muscles of Fanazar's thighs taut against her sweating palms.

Fanazar pumped his hips violently as Tannah tried in vain to swallow back excesses of saliva and precum that were beginning to drip down her neck. She clawed at his abdomen, choking on the fat tip of his manhood.

Then his thrusts slowed, he shuddered, his knees wobbled.

"Ahhnh nnghh," he grunted, his erection becoming as stiff as wood between Tannah's lips. She tried to pull away anticipating his seed but he held her head in place.

"Fuck," she thought, the veins along his shaft bulging against the insides of her cheeks.

Warm, foul tasting goo poured across her tongue. Fanazar groaned and once again Tannah had to focus to avoid retching as thick gouts of cum struck the roof of her mouth and shot into the back of her throat. Her fingers dug into his strong stomach as his cock bulged and squirted. She stared up at him, watching his face turn bright red and his face contort as he ejaculated.

Finally he released her. She drew back just as the goopy mouthful started to spill down her chin, the final thin stream of his orgasm striking the bridge of her nose as her lips slid off the fat head of his penis.

Tannah opened her mouth to show him the pool of nasty tasting slime he had loosed and then closed it again, swallowing his whole load in one quick gulp. She opened it again to show that it was gone and saw Fanazar's eyes widen in amazement.

"Impressive," he said as Tannah wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"... Bastard," she gasped. Then she smiled approvingly at him.

"I'm not apologizing," he chuckled. "Think of it as practice for when you're mine." Tannah stroked his cock slowly, still sucking back saliva thick with his seed.

"Not bad Fanazar," she thought, kneeling before him, still tasting his cum on her lips. "You may have what it takes after all."

"Alright," she said, licking the tip of his manhood as it started to go soft in her hand. "But you and I are going to need to do a lot more practicing."

12